London

Midnight

“Hey, it’s Christmas Eve,” Daesung exclaimed as if he'd just remembered. “Are we doing anything for Christmas?”

You glared at Taeyang. “Well, I have been planning presents, but a certain someone won’t even let me go to the shops to buy them.”

Taeyang sighed. “It’s to keep you safe.”

“Let’s not argue about that now,” Remi said. “So what do you want to do?”

“Why should we celebrate Christmas? It’s such a mundane human holiday,” Yoona said tediously as she sat next to Jaejoong. “Besides, Jesus wasn’t even born in December.”

Jaejoong chuckled. “So the presents are not on your mind at all? Even if it means having to celebrate a ‘mundane human holiday’.”

Yoona shifted on her seat. “Well the only gift I’ll get from my of a mate is a knife to the throat, since Lycans don’t really celebrate Christmas. So no, Christmas this year will .”

“Who said Woo Jin was going to give you a present?” Jaejoong asked.

Seung Ri spoke before Yoona could answer. “Can we please celebrate Christmas? I’m sick and tired of this serious mood, it’s Christmas! We’re supposed to eat till we get fat and stay up drinking till we’re drunk.”

“No, you will keep drinking till you’re drunk,” you corrected, and then you faced Taeyang. “He’s right though, celebrating Christmas will lighten up the mood.”

“I don’t know…” Taeyang said his mind unsure on the idea. “What happens if you get hurt?”

GD snorted. “I thinks he can look after herself, have you seen what she’s done to my polo shirt? And what she did to my hair?!”

After the ‘bald’ incident you felt guilty and asked Hyori to make his hair grow back. It grew back longer than expected, so he’d had to have it cut three times before it was the usual stylish cut he had before you had burnt it off.

Taeyang gave him a droll stare then his worried eyes swivelled back to you. “What if they get you?”

“Then they get me, I’m not going to let them ruin my good old human Christmas spirit,” you cried out enthusiastically. “Please Taeyang? I promise you, you’ll have fun spending Christmas with everyone.”

Taeyang sighed before smiling. “Okay fine.”

Hyori walked into the living room, coming back from her daily one hour jog. For a thirty one year old woman, she was more active than you were!

“What’s happening?”

“We’re spending Christmas away somewhere,” Taeyang explained. Everyone stared at him in surprise.

“We’re spending it away?!” Seung Ri squealed in excitement.

“Taeyang…” you began, but he put a finger over your lips.

“It’s okay, it’s all on me. Like you said, I’m not going to let them ruin Christmas for everyone.”

Jaejoong raised his hand. “Not meaning to ruin the mood or anything, but where exactly are you thinking of spending Christmas? Knowing Jaesu, he’d have his people stationed in areas he’d expect us to go.”

Taeyang frowned at his question. “I hadn’t thought that far yet.”

“I’ll take care of the location,” Hyori offered. “I’ve got an idea on where we can go.”

“Are you sure?”

Hyori nodded. “Yep, everyone pack for at least 3 days.”

“Sweet!” TOP said and ran to his room, shortly followed by Daesung, Seung Ri, Yoona, Jaejoong and Hyori. You were left with Taeyang in the living room, you approached him slowly.

“Are you sure about this? We could just spend Christmas here, I don’t want you to pay if you don’t really want to celebrate Christmas. And staying in Seoul would make things easier for us, if you know...more Lycan hunters come.”

Taeyang picked you up bridal style and carried you to your room.

“I want to celebrate Christmas because it makes you happy, and I don’t mind paying. It’ll be a good way to piss of my father…since I never spent my money when I was living under his roof, it built up over the centuries and well…I’m a very rich man.”

You were still uneasy. “I just don’t want you to do something you might regret.”

He set you down on the bed and kissed your forehead. “I will never regret trying to make you happy.”

You his cheek.

“I love you ~~~~~ ah,” he mumbled against your palm.

“I love you too.”

3 hours had gone by and everyone was packed, except Yoona.

“But I don’t know what heels to take!” she cried as she held up two fabulous pairs of designer heels. Jaejoong slammed the lid of her suitcase down and zipped it shut, then took the heels from Yoona’s hand and put them on the shoe rack.

“We don’t even know where we’re going,” Jaejoong pointed out. “For all we know, Hyori is taking us to the Amazon rain forest…” he looked at her, “We’re not going there are we?”

Hyori laughed. “No.”

Yoona let out a relived sigh. “Good, because I’ve packed 10 heels. I don’t want to be roaming around in my Lycan form.”

Seung Ri and Daesung were itching to leave. “Can we go now?” Daesung asked.

Hyori nodded. “Yes, everyone hold hands.”

TOP gagged. “Holding hands with these two freaks,” he pointed to Seung Ri and Daesung. “No freaking way!”

GD threw a pillow at TOP. “Just hold their bloody hands!”

It took a full 3 minutes for TOP to even get near Daesung and Seung Ri but in the end he held onto their hands. “This is so wrong.”

“Okay, everybody hold tight,” Hyori warned.

You knew she was going to use teleportation, but you had no idea how uncomfortable it was! For a moment, you were surrounded by darkness and you felt as though the air was being out of you. The only comfort you felt was Taeyang’s strong hand wrapped around yours, and Yoona’s dainty but calming hand.

“Here we are,” Hyori said. You opened your eyes slowly; you were no longer in Hyori’s living room, but on a river bank side. For a moment it reminded you of Han River but instead you were surrounded by unfamiliar buildings.

“Where are we?” Remi asked.

Hyori smiled. “London.”

Seung Ri gasped. “As in London, England?!”

“How many London’s are there?” Hyori asked teasingly.

Daesung jumped up high in excitement. “Yes!”

“Are you ready?!” Seung Ri shouted in broken English, people passed dubious looks at him as they walked down the river bank.

“Wah! Look! It’s the Houses of Parliament!” you pointed to the brightly lit building, you had seen it in post cards and pictures on the internet, but to see it up close…it was much more elegant than you had expected expected.

“Can we please go site seeing?” Remi asked, while Yoona begged at the same time. “I’m dying to go and shop in Harrods.”

Hyori laughed at everyone’s eagerness. “Let’s get settled at the hotel first.”

“Wait! Can I take a picture?” you asked, but you looked at only Taeyang for confirmation. He nodded and handed you a camera.

“Take as many as you want.”

You giggled and turned to get a good picture. “Wow, London has a lot of bridges,” you noted as you took pictures.

“The one that leads to the Houses of Parliament is called Westminster Bridge,” Hyori told everyone, her tone of voice reminded you of a tour guide.

“You’ve been to London before?” GD asked.

Hyori nodded. “A few times, now let’s go to the hotel.”

She led them down to the main streets and flagged down a black cab. “Can you take us to Piccadilly please,” Hyori told the cab driver.

“To The Ritz is it m’love?” the cab driver asked as he took in their luggage.

“Yes, to The Ritz.”

“Piccadilly?” TOP repeated. “Is that a market?”

Hyori laughed. “No! It’s a place in London! It’s where our Hotel is.”

“The Ritz?” GD asked. “It’s not some 2 star hostel is it?”

Hyori didn’t answer, instead the journey was ridden in silence. You leaned your head against Taeyang’s shoulder.

“Unnie, how much longer?” you asked as the cab weaved in and out of traffic.

Hyori’s face lit up. “We’re here,” she tapped GD’s knee. “There it is. Your ‘2 star hostel’.”

The cab approached a grand building and everyone gawped at The Ritz hotel. Jaejoong’s big round eyes followed a sleek black Porsche riding in the opposite direction, you swore he had his tongue hanging like a dog!

“Would you like me to take your bags for you Madame?” a man asked you, he was dressed in old fashioned clothing and he was very well spoken. Hyori seemed to understand since she nodded and pointed to the cab.

“Welcome to The Ritz sir,” a black man greeted Taeyang with a small bow of his head. “Have you got a reservation?”

Hyori looked at Taeyang. “Let me do the talking,” she said in Korean before she switched to English. “No we haven’t, but we will need rooms.”

The man’s face turned apologetic. “I’m sorry Madame, but only reservations on nights such as Christmas Eve, we are fully booked.”

Hyori flicked her hair over her shoulder. “Check on your system for Hyori Lee please?”

You all waited for a moment, you took pictures of the grand reception and the people who strolled in and out of the hotel.

Seung Ri and Daesung had gone to stare at the fountain in the room, TOP was looking at the Restaurant’s menu and Yoona and Jaejoong were eyeing up the amazing paintings hung on the walls.

The man’s eyes were wide, then when he looked back at Hyori and bowed. “Forgive me Miss. Lee, we are able to accommodate you and your party. May I ask what rooms you require?”

This time Taeyang walked to the desk. “We'll have 5 suites please.” You were amazed at how well he spoke English, but you began to get used to his unexpected skills…he did seem to be good at everything.

The man nodded while he typed. “Very good sir. Now may I ask how you will pay?”

Hyori held out her credit card, but Taeyang blocked her and gave the man his. He looked back at Hyori. “I said it’s all on me, it’s a thank you for coming into our lives and helping us, providing us a place to stay and food to eat,” he thanked her in Korean.

The man handed Taeyang 5 room keys. “I hope you enjoy your stay at The Ritz sir,” he looked at Hyori. “And Miss. Lee, it’s a pleasure to have you here again.”

You all separated to find your rooms, the maids would greet you in English, you would just bow but Taeyang would say ‘good evening’ back.

He put his arm around your shoulders while he dragged yours and his’ suitcase. “Our room is on the fifth floor. Room 699.”

When you reached the fifth floor, you were surprised to only find 3 doors; Taeyang put the Key into the slot and opened the door. When you stepped in, your mouth fell open.

The room was stunning! The curtains looked incredibly expensive, and beautiful art work was spread out over the room. A luxurious carpet covered the floor and the bathroom was exquisite! With a Jacuzzi bath tub and large shower…this was high end class!

You circled the glossy marble coffee table and stared at the bed, the very big king sized bed. Taeyang wrapped his arms around you from behind. “We can have fun on it later.”

You blushed as he guessed your thoughts exactly. “Let’s go meet the others, maybe they want to do something.”

Everyone met at the lobby and you all stuck out like a sore thumb, majority of the guests at the Hotel were either old or very rich people who wore extravagant designer clothing.

GD shuffled from feet to feet uncomfortably. “I feel like such a tramp in my ripped jeans and leather jacket.”

Remi nudged his hip with her bum, giving him a hot smirk. “I think you’re looking pretty hot.”

GD felt instantly better, he hugged his mate with one arm around her shoulders.

“How about we all go around ourselves for the night?” Jaejoong suggested. “Then we can meet up somewhere let’s say at 3?”

Remi let out an exasperated breath. “In the morning?”

“Yes, then we can see what English clubs are like,” Jaejoong said winking.

“Okay, that’s a little past someone’s bedtime,” GD said exchanging looks with Remi. “So can we make it earlier?”

“What about 12? We’ll meet back here and maybe do something later if everyone’s still up for it?” Jaejoong advised again. You shook your head at him.

“What is it with you and staying out all hours of the night?”

Taeyang smiled. “It’s a Lycan thing…we like the moon, especially when it’s a full moon. It’s how the humans got the ‘Full moon, werewolf’ curse,” he explained.

"But what about Remi?"

"I just like my beauty sleep," she interjected with a grin and wink at you.

“So 12?” GD interrupted.

“I guess so; we’ll meet back at the Hotel. You all have my number, I just put it in,” Hyori said, and by ‘just put it in’ she means she did it using magic. “If you get lost just call me, and I’ll come.”

Taeyang tugged on your hand.

“Where are we going?” you asked him as he dragged you away from the group. “Shouldn’t we at least suggest an idea that the entire group can do?”

Once you were at his side, he put his arm around you and pulled you close against his body.

“GD wants to spend time with his mate, and they all know I want to spend time alone with my mine. I talked to them about it earlier, its okay.”

That seemed like a decent enough explanation. “Okay, have you any idea where we're going? My English is so bad I might as well not talk.”

“It’s okay, my English is acceptable,” he said with a smile in his eyes, he flagged down a cab like Hyori had done. “Covent Garden please,” Taeyang said he said in English but with an American accent.

“Covent Garden?”

“Just trust me,” he said, as he kissed your knuckles. *Thank god I asked Hyori noona where to take ~~~~~~ ah.*

~ Hyori and the three guys ~

“Noona, how do you understand all of this?” Daesung asked as he looked up at the English signs of the tube lines and stations.

“Like I said, I’ve been here a few times.”

She bought them oyster cards and led the way, until they finally got onto a tube with the other passengers.

 “Are we actually going anywhere?” Seung Ri asked for the 10th time.

Hyori sighed. “I’ve told, yes. You just have to wait!”

He huffed like a three year old. “I don’t like England’s tube system.”

TOP smirked. “Only because it’s too complex for your peanut of a brain.”

Seung Ri frowned. “I don’t understand.”

TOP opened his mouth to say something, but his phone beeped loudly in his pocket.

“Seriously dude, turn that down, someone’s going to think you have a bomb in your jacket,” Daesung hissed at him, mistaking the looks of curiosity from passengers as accusation instead.

TOP rolled his eyes. “Seriously dude, quit being such a paranoid goon.”

He checked his phone and read the text message he received a small smile spread out across his lips, and he began to text back.

Seung Ri tried to peek. “Is it a chick?”

“Mind your own business,” TOP growled.

“I’ll take that as a yes.”

Hyori stood up. “We’re getting off here now.”

Once they were out of the tube stations and up on ground, Seung Ri began to moan again.

“Noona! I’m bored! We have hours left!”

But as he whined, they approached a long queue of people and a large green dome came in sight.

“Are you taking us to a museum?” Daesung almost wept. Hyori snorted.

“I don’t do normal museums, but I do wax museums.”

“Wax museums?”

“Madame Tussauds,” Hyori said, their lack of quick thinking made her want to strangle them. Finally though, her words got a reaction from them.

“Madame Tussauds? Omo noona! Thank you! I’ve been dying to get a picture with Miley Cyrus,” Daesung squealed.

“They’re wax, not real people,” TOP pointed out in a ‘duh’ tone.

Daesung winked. “No one will know,” but he eyed the queue and almost wept again. “Aw man! We’ll be here for ages.”

Hyori smiled. “No we won’t,” when she was sure no one was looking, she took their hands and teleported them into the building’s toilets.

Seung Ri smiled impressed. “That’s kind of handy, we didn’t even have to pay.”

Daesung twiddled with his thumbs anxiously. “Urm, this is the guys toilets…right?”

“No…this is the ladies toilets.”

“RUN!” all three wailed and ran out with a trail of smoke behind them, shaking her head Hyori laughed to herself.

“Aish, they wear me out by just looking at them.”

They’d spent hours in the Disney Channel part of Madame Tussauds, Daesung and Seung Ri demanded to have lots of pictures with Miley Cyrus as Hannah Montana.

“Can you be any more gay?” Hyori joked as they finally moved on. “Oh goodie! I love this bit.”

They were in the Pirates of the Caribbean section, where women angled to get pictures with Johnny Depp and Orlando Bloom.

Hyori threw her bag at the guys and rushed to the wax Johnny Depp’s side. “Yah! Hold my bag.”

They all groaned. “Oh come on! This is going to take ages!”

“I didn’t complain when we had to wait for hundreds of eight year old girls to get their pictures taken with Hannah Montana so centuries old guys could get a picture too,” she hissed playfully. “Hold it and take a picture.”

They finally finished the entire display in Madame Tussauds, and decided to go for drinks.

The all toasted to each other.

“Merry Christmas,” Hyori said as she took a sip of her pint. The three guys held their pints up.

“Merry Christmas noona, and to everyone in London!” Seung Ri said excitedly, but no one paid attention to him.

~ GD and Remi ~

“Are you sure this will be enough?” Remi asked GD as she looked at the English money Hyori had given them.

“I’m actually not sure, but I doubt Hyori noona would leave us broke in the middle of London.”

“I guess you’re right,” Remi said, as she stowed the £450 Hyori had given them. “So, any plans on where to go for our date?”

He smiled at her. “It’s a secret, I’ve been dying to go to this place, I read it in a magazine back home. Hyori noona gave me directions, she really knows England like the back of her hand, I’d say she knows it more than Seoul.”

Remi hugged her body as the harsh English winter wind bit into her skin. “Oppa, this is not a date.”

A man dressed in torn, bloodied clothing and full stage make up walked past the couple and other people in the queue. Making scary faces.

GD grinned a wide excited smile. “Oh come on! Jagiya, it’s the London Dungeons, it’s supposed to be the scariest attraction in the UK.”

Remi pouted. “Well, I wanted a nice quiet and romantic dinner with my ma-…” she caught herself before she used a term only Lycans used. “…with my boyfriend, but no! We’re standing in a queue freezing our asses off oh and add scare ourselves to death to that.”

GD hugged Remi from behind, and gently kissed her temple.

“Come on lighten up, I’ll be your protector.”

Once inside…

“Oppa, you’re hurting my shoulders,” Remi complained as GD forced her to be in front, while he hid behind her. He let his grip loosen, but only slightly. They blundered in the darkness, and had just passed the zombie villagers who had died during the Black Death in London, but they were really nothing more than actors and actresses.

He jumped. “Did you hear that?”

Remi rolled her eyes. “Of course I did.”

A loud bang sounded in the dark room; with the strobe lighting… it didn’t help at all!

GD screamed like a girl, and pulled Remi back.

“Yah! Oppa!” she yelled.

“S-Sorry, I thought I saw something.”

A chainsaw sounded in the corner. “ run!”

Before Remi could even move her legs, GD had picked her up bridal style and ran as fast as he could.

“Hey! No running in the Tomb!” an actor said but GD had gone. They had burst through the gift shop, with people looking at them oddly.

Remi laughed and kissed his cheek. “My hero.”

He put her down, and held up his thumb and index finger. “I was this close to changing into my Lycan form.”

Remi hugged his arm as they left. “What a weird Christmas this is turning out to be.”

~ Yoona and Jaejoong ~

“Alright baby?” a drunken English man called from a pub as Yoona walked down the pavement with Jaejoong behind her. “Drop the lady boy for me eh? I like a little Chinese loving.”

Yoona strutted towards the man, and his friends cheered him on, thinking he’d get laid. Oh he was so wrong.

“One. I’m not Chinese,” Yoona said in English as she grabbed his crotch in a tight grip, the Lycan inside her purred at the violent touch. “Second, that ‘lady boy’ has more balls than your weedy , and my isn’t worthy of you.”

The man was doubled over in excruciating pain before Yoona let go, she took Jaejoong’s wrist. “Come on,” she said in Korean as she dragged him away. She heard his friends laugh at his rejection…they actually laughed!

Once they were away, Yoona dropped his wrist. “Can you believe it? It’s nice to know that all men are the same, whatever country you’re in,” she hissed sarcastically.

She expected Jaejoong to be either behind her or at her side, instead he was a good 10 feet away from her. Yoona frowned at the wide distance. “What are you doing?”

Jaejoong gave her a weary glance. “Don’t get me wrong, that one hard squeeze in a highly sensitive area was entertaining as hell…for those who weren’t on the receiving end. Poor guy will probably be a limping falsetto, probably never going to go near a woman again!”

He continued on. “For now, I will keep a distance between me and your arm’s reach, just to be on the safe side.”

Laughing, Yoona walked over to him and looped her arm through his again.

“The leader of the elite Lycan hunting party, scared of a mere female? This is juicy information indeed,” she joked. “Honestly, were you asleep through that entire scene? I was defending you.”

This time, Jaejoong laughed at the idea. “Like you pointed out, I’m…well...was the leader of the Elite Hunting party, I don’t need to be defended.”

Yoona narrowed her eyes. “You don’t like the idea that you were saved by a girl do you?”

He snorted. “Please, I could have slapped him so hard, his ears would still be ringing days later.”

“You’re such an arrogant man pig!” Yoona shrieked before stalking off. “Why do all the guys I like have to be such idiots?” she whispered angrily to herself.

“Yah! Wait up! Yah! Aigoo,” Jaejoong sighed as he chased after Yoona.

“Go away.”

“You have an hour of me left, you really going to push me away in an unfamiliar city, with an unfamiliar language?”

*Damn him!*

“Ugh! Fine, don’t talk to me.”

He chuckled to himself. “Wouldn’t dream of it princess.”

“Let’s go here,” Yoona said after 5 minutes of silence, Jaejoong looked up at the large green and white sign. He groaned loudly.

“Why are we going shopping?” he asked in a whiny voice. “Me and shopping is like you and nature!”

All of Yoona’s anger seems to have disappeared, she grabbed Jaejoong’s hand and hauled him into Harrods, he was instantly bored as his gaze flickered from each stall. Though he hated to admit it, he enjoyed the smile that spread out across Yoona’s face. And every time she bent down to look at something that was low, he had a good view of her rear.

*She’s Woo Jin’s mate Jaejoong* he told himself. *She’s way off bounds*

“Jaejoong! Look!” Yoona pointed to the jewellery area, where she eyed everything diamond with hungry eyes. Her eyes hovered over a beautiful diamond bracelet, which was next to the diamond rings.

A man came over. “Would you like any help?”

“Just…looking,” Jaejoong said quietly. He really didn’t do well in places with lots of people, it made him feel too…human…something he knew he would never be.

“Are you two newly engaged?” he indicated to the rings. “Are you looking to buy an engagement ring? Or would you like to replace it?”

Yoona pointed to Jaejoong and he mirrored her actions. “Engaged? Aniyo! Oops, I mean no! We’re just browsing.”

The man bowed. “I understand, I shall leave you to it.”

“Oh look, it’s so pretty!  I wish I could wear something like that,” Yoona squealed again, admiring the beauty of the braclet.

“Then why don’t you buy it? I’m guessing you have enough money.”

She pursed her lips. “I do, but Woo Jin didn’t ever let me wear things like this…he said it would attract too much attention. Besides, if I used the money I have, he will be able to find us and they will take ~~~~~~ ah.”

Jaejoong stared at Yoona stunned, he’d never known her to care for others. However, Yoona stood here, worrying about your welfare…something very rare for Yoona. Your friendship must mean a lot to her.

“I’m going to look at the dresses, maybe try them on to make myself feel better,” Yoona said smirking, her typical attitude back in place.

Jaejoong watched her walk away, and her felt a strange desire to kiss her.

*It’s because I’ve known her for so long, it’s just morbid curiosity* though he told himself that over and over, he hated to see her down, the sad Yoona was too different from the sassy and y Yoona.

Jaejoong turned. “Actually, sir…”

“See it wasn’t that bad,” Yoona chided playfully as they left Harrods and were back to strolling the streets. “A little browsing never hurts anybody. Oh, did you buy something?” she asked as she spotted the bag.

Jaejoong rubbed the back of his neck nervously. He had never done this before.

“Er yeah, I did,” he took out something and handed her a gift wrapped rectangle box. “Here, it’s for you.”

Yoona slowly held out her hand. “Are you sure? Really for me?”

He didn’t answer, and when she took it and slowly opened the box, he wished he could shrivel up and hide. He hated cliché and cheesy moments, but for some reason his head wasn’t working properly today.

Well that’s what he thought, until he saw the delighted and touched expression on Yoona’s face. It took all the awkwardness away.

“Jaejoong…-y-you shouldn’t have,” she whispered, then looked up at him with tearful eyes. “Thank you so much.”

She hugged him tightly, he returned the hug and inhaled her scent, memorising it completely.

"Here let me put it on," he offered and took the diamong bracelet and clasped it around her dainty wrist.

“This is the first you know,” she suddenly said as they walked down the street.

“The first what?”

“The first time someone has given me a present. Woo Jin didn’t believe in spending money on me, but he spent it on his es instead.”

His heart broke for her, someone as beautiful and witty as Yoona should be showered with gifts and should never be cheated on. That’s what he thought anyway.

He gave her a lopsided grin. “It’s the first for me too. To give a present that is.”

She reached up on her tiptoes and planted a soft, sweet kiss on his cheek. “Merry Christmas.”

Jaejoong’s cheek tingled from the soft touch of her lips. “Merry Christmas Yoona.”

Yoona smiled widely. *Maybe Christmas won’t be so bad.*

~ You and Taeyang ~

You and Taeyang were looking over the River Thames again and admiring the city lights, you leaned against a brick wall and Taeyang stood behind you, encasing you in his arms. You snuggled into his warm chest.

“I wish we could stay like this forever,” you mumbled softly.

Taeyang smiled and pressed his cheek against yours. “Me too.”

“Do you think…your father will hurt you if he finds you?”

“Don’t worry about me, I’m more worried about him finding you.”

“I’m sorry, I shouldn’t have brought him up. Anyway, what would you like for Christmas?”

He gently nibbled your earlobe, and you bit back a moan. “I have everything I need ~~~~~ ah, I have you. Anything else is just an extra perk to being with you.”

You laughed. “But I feel bad, we have to be a normal couple some time!”

He curled a hair behind your ear. “Well what’s normal?”

You noticed that though he was warm, his hands were slightly redder than his normal skin tone. “Here,” you said and took his hand. Your hand glowed bright orange as you used a heating spell. “Better?”

He smiled. “Yes much.”

You realised what you had just done. “See! What I just did, that’s not normal!”

“Well, I think we’ve been pretty normal, but what normal thing would you like to do tonight?”

“I’m not sure, I used to have a list of things I would have loved to do once I got a good boyfriend…before I met you,” you added when he gave you a look. “Now…I’m just going with the flow.”

“Tell me one thing that was on the list.”

You blushed. “Well, you know in those American films. Where the guy and the girl go to a carnival and there’s a Ferris Wheel and they ride it all the way to the top and kiss…ahh this is stupid!” you said embarrassed. How human you must have sounded just then.

Taeyang took your hand and led you to the London Eye.

“Oppa, what are you doing?”

He pointed to the London eye. “We’re riding that.”

You spluttered in disbelief. “I said a Ferris Wheel not a bloody sky scraper.”

“~~~~~ ah, sky scrapers are buildings. And if we fall, I’ll catch you," he said softly. “Now come on!”

“Sorry folks, but it’s closing time,” the man said.

Taeyang stopped and stared at the man with pleading, but strong eyes. “Please? My wife, it’s her dream to ride the London eye at midnight. Please? I just want to make her happy.”

You tried to understand what he said, but you were useless at English.

The man looked at you and then back at Taeyang, the man saw so much love between you two and it reminded him of the love he has for his wife. “Oh alright, go on! Just make sure you love her properly.”

Taeyang bowed. “Will do sir. Thank you so much!”

You and Taeyang stepped into one of the pods, and it was just the two of you.

“What did he say? What did you say?”

“He just said we can ride it,” he said not completely lying, only missing out the most important part of the sentence. “So my beautiful girlfriend, does this seem pretty normal to you?”

You crossed your arms. “I don’t know, we’re not at the top yet.”

You looked out over the city of London; you closed your eyes for a moment. All of a sudden your mind took you back to that dream, you struggled to breathe, your hand reached out to break the surface but you stayed in the depths…slowly, torturously dying.

“~~~~~~ ah?” Taeyang called. “Baby, are you alright?”

You took a deep breath to steady your nerves. “Yes, I’m fine.”

He didn’t believe you entirely, but he decided not to pursue it. He wrapped his arms around you from behind and laid his chin on the top of your head. You reached up and his jaw with your fingers.

“Tell me something…did you sleep with anyone else before you met me…in my first life?” you asked suddenly.

Taeyang wanted to laugh, he should have laughed. “As far as I can remember, no I hadn’t slept with anyone, I’m assuming I lost my ity to you in your first life.”

You blushed a deep shade of red. “I’m sorry I can’t remember the first time.”

“It’s okay, the time we spent together in your new life was just as magical I’m sure.”

Though he answered one question, you still wanted to know a little more. “How about after your injury, and when I had…passed,” you saw his face reflected on the glass flicker with anger and agony. “Did you sleep with anyone?”

He shook his head. “Nope, still faithful to you, even though I didn’t remember you…it just felt wrong to even think about other women. I guess my heart knew who it truly belonged too,” he said smiling. “What about you missy? Did you sleep with anyone in your new life?”

You scrunched up your nose. “I never really had the time for a proper boyfriend, I always found some excuse for not getting into a serious relationship: University, too young, wanted the right person…but I guess I really was waiting for the right person.”

Taeyang turned you around and kissed you deeply, and you moaned in response. He ravished your mouth with sensuous with his tongue, your arms wrapping around his shoulders as you pulled his magnificent body closer to yours. You felt Taeyang’s hands roam down to your lower back, desperate to get more of you.

Taeyang almost shivered at your warm, tender touch. He savoured your scent on his body, the way you reacted to every touch he gave, the way you had turned his world of violence and cruelty into a world of kindness and love.

He pulled back and turned you to look back out the glass window, you gasped as you realised you had come to the very top. The lights shimmered below you, but you realised something…Taeyang had completed a wish for you. He had done something so…human for you!

The famous Big Ben chimed loudly. It was midnight. Christmas.

Taeyang kissed your cheek. “Merry Christmas ~~~~~~ ah."

You smiled up at his handsome face. “Merry Christmas Taeyang.”

=======

Long chaps again! Hope you liked it…I know it’s wayyy past Christmas…but I wanted this chap to be sweet and long and it took me AGES to write :L And I set it in London, because I know London much better than I do Seoul or any other country’s city, not being discriminative to other countries but it’s easier to write since I know London quite well and I had to edit the chap because it was TOO long, since I began to describe the tube stations and roads and buses ^^ Hope you all liked it anyway.

Please comment.

Subscribe

I hope we can be friends? <333 :DDDD