The Council

Midnight

“Taeyang stop,” Remi said as she watched him dress and began to stuff weapons on every available part on his body, conjured here by Hyori under his orders. “You’re not fit to go anywhere, you're hurt badly.”

Taeyang glared at everyone. “They bit into her…they dragged her along broken shards of glass. She’s suffering because I suggested we go abroad, on ground we don’t know.”

Jaejoong sighed. “Don’t beat yourself up over this, you wasn’t the one who betrayed our location.”

Yoona stood up. “Besides, you don’t know where they’ve taken her…and you cannot go up against Jaesu’s entire army of Lycans. They’ll kill you in a heartbeat.”

Taeyang was still pacing. “Ah, that’s where you’re wrong. Woo Jin must must have told my father about my involvement with ~~~~~ ah, that we’ve…mated. My father would be so furious, he’d want me dead…but only by his hand. They’d be instructed to injure me, but not to kill me.”

GD snorted. “And that’s supposed to be a good thing?”

Hyori put a hand on Taeyang’s shoulder. “Look, rest first and then we’ll figure out what we have to do…”

But he shrugged her hand off violently. “No! You don’t understand!” he shouted in a trembling voice, he sank down onto a chair and leaned his forehead against his palm. “I promised her I wouldn’t let go…and I did,” he said dazed. “I let go, I let them take her,” he sobbed.

Never in his life had Jaejoong ever seen the fierce son of Jaesu cry, he didn’t let one tear fall when his father beat him so hard, he couldn’t straighten his back for months! Heck…Taeyang didn’t even so much as wince when the whip or other instrument of torture came into contact with his skin. Yet here he was, witnessing Taeyang crying…because he lost you. That must be the most painful thing of all.

Jaejoong’s gaze lingered on Yoona, and he hated the feeling he felt creep up inside him. The feeling that if anyone hurt her, he would rip them to shreds and enjoy doing it.

Hyori sat down beside Taeyang. “~~~~~~ ah is my niece, and my heart breaks every time I think what Jaesu will do to her, what he might be doing now…” Taeyang’s fists clenched tightly. “But I will not charge into Jaesu’s kingdom unarmed, nor will I let you do it. I will not allow you to go on this suicide mission. We need help.”

Taeyang scoffed, as the time ticked by. “Really? Who would help a bunch of Lycan outcasts? No Lycan in their right mind would do it!”

Hyori stood up. “Who said anything about Lycans? Hold hands.”

Taeyang refused to, but Jaejoong grabbed his wrist and Hyori teleported them to the middle of a bamboo forest. They were definitely no longer in England.

GD groaned. “I hate that teleportation crap, I feel like I’m about to have an asthma attack,” he said wheezing.

Hyori shrugged. “Sorry, it doesn’t affect the teleporter.”

“Well, lucky for you,” GD said sarcastically, but Hyori chose to ignore him.

She stopped by a rotten tree and bent down to look closely at it. Seung Ri ruffled his hair.

“Urm, Noona…I think that tree is dead.”

Hyori found what she was looking for, she yanked a root and the scene rippled until it dissolved.

Jaejoong gaped. “Holy .”

Right before their eyes was a huge Witch village, and the houses they lived in gave away that they did not use modern technology.

“I feel like I’m cast in a Period drama,” Yoona said as she looked around the area.

Hyori put her arm out to stop the others from walking any further.

“You’re Lycans; they will kill you with magic in an instant. Follow me,” she said in a quiet voice. They have put spells around this entire area, to stop humans from coming across it. I’ve put some around us, so they cannot detect us in any way. But still…keep quiet,” Hyori warned them quietly, then began to circle the entire village.

“This is kind of freaky,” Daesung said as he saw one child playing with magic against his friend. “I feel like they’re going to zap my .”

Remi rolled her eyes. “They’re kids Daesung.”

A purple blast narrowly missed her, and blasted a tree. Remi widened her eyes and gripped GD’s arm tightly. “I think I spoke too soon.”

Taeyang looked around. “I didn’t think large villages such as this still existed…especially since they’re not using modern technology to hide themselves.”

Hyori smiled smugly. “We are Witches after all…even so, this is The Council’s territory…they’re some of the oldest Witches and Warlocks to have ever lived…so please all of you, don’t get yourselves killed.”

As they walked up a hill, a large manor came into a sight. In all honesty it looked more like something out of a drama, the clouds above it twirled around in all shades of dark grey and streaks of lighting would hover over the manor.

Seung Ri took one look at the manor and stayed back. “Urm you all go, I’ll stay here and…tan,” he said nervously.

Jaejoong grinned and shoved him forward. “Move it.”

Seung Ri squeaked. “Okay! I’m going, I’m going.”

Hyori lifted the large knocker on the door and tapped it three times, she stood back and the large wooden door slowly opened with no one on the other side.

GD shivered. “Now that’s just creepy.”

“Come on, we don’t have much time,” Hyori said as she walked in. “The Council members will have little patience, I’m just hoping they won’t kill you guys.”

Yoona snorted. “Yeah me too.”

Hyori led them down a hall which was dark and lit by old fashioned sconces on the walls.

“Who dares interrupt our meeting?” a raspy but cold voice asked before Hyori stepped into the large circle room.

“It is I, Jung Hyori.”

“You are not going to use Lee Hyori? The name you have been using to hide from us?” the same raspy voice asked.

Hyori held her chin up. “I will no longer hide myself from you…Minho.”

“So what brings you here?”

Hyori looked at each Council member’s face. “I am seeking your help, in rescuing the daughter of Jung Ji Hoon and Hye Jia from the clutches of Dong Jaesu…who will drain her and gain total power to take over the world.”

Minho raised an eyebrow and smirked at Hyori. “And what makes you think I will allow you to risk our existence for an abomination that should have been killed at birth…your brother destroyed all we have worked for by marrying that pathetic female Lycan and birthing the worst kind of off spring this world will know.”

“Hey! Take those words back you sleazy bastard!” Taeyang growled and stormed into the room, the council members stood up in fury.

Minho’s shoulders tensed. “You brought Lycans…into our domain. You stupid woman! Kill them!”

“No!” Remi shouted. “We are not here to start a war, we are to ask for your help.”

A council member curled their lip. “Filthy dogs, get your flea bag bodies out of our manor!”

GD flipped the council member off and then faced Minho.

“Please, she’s my cousin. She’s done nothing to hurt any of you.”

“If Jaesu intends to drink her blood…which I’m sure he will, then she has damned the entire world.”

Taeyang let out a furious cry and slammed his hand down on the circle table in front of Minho.

“That’s not good enough!”

“This Lycan seems overly attached to the girl,” one council member commented.

Taeyang turned around and shrugged his jacket off, the entire Council gasped as they saw the mating mark.

“You mated with the girl?!” Minho asked in complete shock. “But you are Jaesu’s son, I can detect it on you.”

“Yes I am my father’s son, but I am not my father. I would like nothing more than to avenge my mate and for the people in this village…my father has forced your people to live as outcasts. I love ~~~~~~ ah, and I love her even more because…she also belongs to the Witch race. She is able to possess human qualities and I am forever thankful to what she has taught me.”

"How is it that Jaesu's own son does not stand with him?" Minho asked with a raised eyebrow.

Taeyang let out an exasperated breath and shook his head. "Look around you, your race have hidden themselves from the world because of my father. So what if I'm a Lycan and you're a Witch? Both our races were pit against each other because the Gods are insecure bastards. All my life I've known nothing but cruelty, my father would beat me till he couldn't find fresh skin. He'd only praise me if I killed, and even then it was followed by a beating. My life was nothing but a bloody battlefield. Then ~~~~~ ah came into my life and she changed me, she showed me there was more to life than just violence. I don't want to fight against Witches anymore, I want both our races to live side by side in harmony. We did not start the war between our races but we have the power to end it. Stand by our side and I promise to give you and your people a better life."

Minho sat down and stared at Taeyang. “You’re very wise.”

“Please. All I want to do is save my mate and to end others’ suffering as well as my own, my father’s actions must be stopped. I just want ~~~~~~ ah back,” Taeyang mumbled the last part. “I will beg you if I have too.”

Minho held up two fingers. “There is no need to beg, Lycan. I will help you, we see eye to eye on your father’s death.”

Hyori’s eyes lit up. “You will help them?”

“I will help kill Jaesu…the rest…we shall see what will happen,” he turned to the other council members. “Everyone gear up for war, tomorrow we will be fighting the Lycans.”

Minho left his seat and passed Taeyang, but before he could leave the room completely Taeyang turned his head slightly.

“Thank you for your help.”

Minho didn’t bother to look around. “I just hope this girl is worth it.”

=======

Hope you liked the update :D Sorry if it was a little boring though :S :L And...Minho isn't the Lee Minho in Boys over Flowers or the Lee Minho who's known as Boom...he's a just a normal random Minho..sorry if that was confusing.

Subscribe!

Comment!

Let's be friends?! :DDDD <333