Air

Midnight

One day Hyori took you down to the training room, this time she had fastened windmills all over the room, they came in different sizes.

“They’re urm…pretty,” you aid cautiously. “You really like windmills huh?”

Hyori laughed.

“No you babo! They’re for you to practice the Air element on.”

Now you just felt stupid.

“Oh,” was all you managed to say. “Why can’t I practice the Air element outside?”

“Because, if you use your powers outside of the protection spells I have, other Witches or Warlocks may detect them. Since our kind is working for Jaesu, and the council wants you dead…I don’t particularly want to risk it.”

"But, Air can't be the damaging to Lycans."

Hyori grinned. "That's what a lot of people think but Witches are able to control the air around them. If need be, you can create a powerful hurricane."

Your eyes grew wide with amazement. "Wow, I can?"

"Yep!" Hyori assured with a nod.

You nodded. “Okay, so what do I do?”

“Clear your mind.”

You frowned.

“Everything involves clearing the mind,” you complained. “Can’t we do something more fun?”

“~~~~~~ ah, this is serious. The four elements are powerful and the oldest things on this earth, if you do not have a clear mind, they can do some serious damage to your brain.”

You narrowed your eyes in suspicious curiosity. “Like what damage?”

“You do not have a clear mind when handling the Water element, you will drown your brain. You do not have a clear mind when handling the Earth element, you could poison your brain. You do not have a clear mind when handling the Fire element, you will fry your brain like a piece of chicken. You do not have a clear mind when handling the Air element, you will wipe your entire mind off, leaving your body an empty shell. Hundreds of Witches learn to control their magic at a young age, you are at a disadvantage. You must focus.”

You swallowed, then Hyori took a step toward you so you were nose to nose. She was so intimidating when she was scary, maybe because she’s your auntie.

“You do not have full concentration, you might as well be dead,” she said heartlessly. “This isn’t a game anymore ~~~~~~~ ah. This isn’t like Medical school, if you fail you can go again. In this world there are no second chances, you are going to face Jaesu and his followers. You will be fighting fire with fire.”

“Sorry, let’s just start.”

“Clear your mind.”

Though the words irritated you, you followed her blunt instructions. It wasn’t like Hyori to get this angry.

You pushed everything out of your head, leaving it blank and empty.

“Now, feel the air around you. The way it swirls, the way it drifts…” she ordered in a calm voice this time.

Flexing your hands you lifted them up, you allowed every molecule in your body to feel the air. You allowed it to become part of you.

You opened your eyes and Hyori was pleased to see that they were a pale silver colour, the colour swirling like liquid mercury.

You pushed an invisible force and a gust of wind shot at the Windmills, all 8 of the smalls windmills spun around and around so fast they were colourful blurs.

“Try the bigger ones, they will take a lot more energy,” Hyori warned, but you were only getting started.

You were surprised at how easy this was, as if it was almost second nature.

“~~~~~~ ah…?”

You turned with your palms still up.

“~~~~~~~ AH!!!” Yoona’s loud shriek echoed in the room, lowering your hands down your eyes turned back to the normal emerald green shade.

You saw that Yoona’s hair was mussed from the wind you had conjured, and judging by her red cheeks and the way she held her skirt down…her skirt had blown up…in front of Jaejoong. Who was laughing uncontrollably.

“That was freaking genius!” he cackled and high fived you. Yoona flipped him off.

“I’ll get you back for this ~~~~~~ ah,” Yoona threatened in a vengeful but playful voice.

You stifled a laugh. “Oops.”

“I think it’s safe to say you’ve mastered the Air element,” Hyori said.

You nodded happily. “Yes I have.”

 =======

Yes! double update :D It's to make up for missing the days I didn't update. I know it's short, but I hope you all don't mind too much. Hope you all liked it!!!!

Please comment and subscribe :D <333