The Step Sister

"Is It Love?"

Seungyeon’s POV

I closed the door and leaned against it, my bedroom entrance. Eye both closed, smile on my face. I remembered all the good things that happened today. Kim Kyujong, the named that I loved. His face, his eyes, his nose, his smile, his good manner, his care for me, everything that was on him, everything that he did, even just a small act would make me felt that I could be happy for my entire life.

A knock on the door carried me out from my thought. “Who’s there?” I asked with irritated voice, felt a little bit anger towards the gadfly.

“Ya! It’s me! Open the door!” I heard my step sister answering.

“Who’s me?” I asked again, this time playing a fool.

“Ya! Han Seungyeon! You better open the door now, or something bad will happen!!” My step sister yelled outside of my room. I took a deep breath before moved to turn on the lamp.

“Arasseo Park Gyuri-nim! Come in!” I opened the door and let my step sister rushed entering my room. I put my bag on the chair and walked towards the closet. Took the pink pajama with me, I headed to the bathroom for changing.

I found Gyuri unnie sat comfortably on my bed when I finished changing and got out from the bathroom. Sighed~ I knew that pose. She was gonna start her ‘annoying’ interrogation session.

Park Gyuri, she was the only child of the man who my mom got married to, my step father. My mom got married again when I was 15 years old, so it was been 7 years since I know Gyuri. Actually she was just older by 2 months than me, but she ‘forced’ me to call her unnie. That was all a misunderstanding from the first time we met. She thought that I was younger than her because of my elementary-student-like face and I thought that she was older than me because of her Goddessy charisma. When the truth came out, she told me to keep calling her unnie because she always wanted to have a younger sister.

Unlike the step sisters in the fairytale or drama, our relationship was surprisingly good despite of our different personalities. She took a really good care of me, or I should say that she was sometimes exaggerating by treat me just like a baby.

“Seungyeonnieeee~” She called me, imitating a baby voice.

“eung?” I answered, facing my back to her, pretending to be busy reading a book.

“Ya~ you have to face your unnie when she called you.” I can imagine her pouting. “Now, come here. Unnie miss you.”

I moved lazily from my chair and walked half-hearted to my bed where Gyuri was sitting. She hugged me right away when I just reached my bed and started to caressing my hair, just like what a mother did to her five years old daughter ==’ but somehow I felt comfortable and thankful toward her, since I was not really close to my mom to have a moment like this because of my mom was always busy with her work.

“How was today?” she asked. I knew what exactly she was talking about.

I took a long breath, “just like usual, nothing special.”

“Again?” she asked, I nodded in response.

“My poor baby Seungyeonnie~ how long will you have to suffer from that feeling. Is he such a stupid or what? How could he never realize your feeling for him? Seems that he needs some punishment from the Goddess! Should I go huh?”

“Unnieee~ you can’t do that. It’s not his fault, it’s my fault for having no courage to tell him.” I nagged at her while yawning, started to feel sleepy.

“But I can’t stand to see you suffering like that.” Her voice started to vague due to my sleepiness, but deep inside me I knew that it came from her sincere heart, that she was care for me.

“I’m okay unnie, don’t worry. I’m okay~ I will be okay~ as long as I have you here with me.” With that said, I fell asleep still with Gyuri caressed my hair.

********************************************

 

Author's note :

so it's the 2nd chapter ^^ how was it? I hope you like it ^^

maybe some of you are disappointed because there's no Kyujong even Youngsaeng in this chapter LOL but just please wait for a little bit, they'll come soon ^^

actually I'm a little afraid that this chapter will be weird or creepy. but I really want to show Gyuri-Seungyeon sisterly love for each other >v<

btw, Gyuri really does act like that in the real life. She takes care of her KARA members just like her very own daughter ^^

I hope you'll enjoy this chapter. Keep giving me some supportive comments. Love ya all ^^