Deep Thoughts

"Is It Love?"

Seungyeon’s POV

 

I sank on my deep thought as I alone walked my way home. I thought about everything that had happened on the last few weeks. I still didn’t know where Kyujong oppa was and what had happened to him? He never acted like this before. He did care for me, he did his role as an older brother to me greatly. But to find him texted me on the morning and night, even called me just to ask whether I’ve took my lunch already or not was just all new things to me. And it felt weird at some part. So, why did he become really care over me all of sudden but then never contacted me anymore? All those questions turned around on my mind just like a maelstrom that would me in.

He was the first and the only guy out of my family that I could really trust for my entire twenty-two years of life. I didn’t know the reason why and how did he affect me until that level. Every time a guy showed his interest toward me, I would start to compare them.” Kyujong oppa will do it better” or “Kyujong oppa never act that bad to me” and even “He’s nothing than Kyujong oppa.” Those words would come to my mind over and over again that I couldn’t even see other person out of his shadow. I must be really loved him. I’ve been locked under his charm.

But the strange thing was even though I really loved him until the level that I would feel really hurt sometimes and wanted to take my heart out of its place, I never thought about confessing to him, even just once. I did hope that he would love me back just as I loved him. I did imagine us as a couple, went on date, walking on the street while holding each other’s hands. But the thought about my confession, never even touched my mind.

It was just like this time. Even though I was really curious and worried about him, I never thought of texting or calling him first. No! I actually did think about it quite a few times, but I never really did it. Maybe I was just too shy to do it first or whatever. Ah~ It made me even confused over myself. What kind of person actually I was?

I already reached the front door of my house without me knowing. I impatiently pressed the bell, wanting to go inside faster. The weather was getting colder and colder these days that I almost couldn’t stand it. My thought went fly to my warm bedroom with the heater and the thick blanket. Just thinking of it already made me feel warm. I pressed the bell again, getting more and more impatient. I shivered on my stay, pulling my coat over and rubbing my frozen hand together.

“Where is Gyuri unnie? Is she not home?”

I mumbled to myself. I pressed the bell once again for the last time, but still no one came out and opened the door for me. My breath showed clearly in the cold air as I sighed out of myself while simply took off my bag, searching for the back up key and found it on the front pocket of my bag. I rushed and closed the door as soon I was inside already.

‘I’m home.” whispering to the empty house, I found no one inside. It felt a little bit strange to see no one greeted me because Gyuri unnie always did it for almost this entire year. Gyuri unnie went to different college from me and it was her last year on the college so she didn’t really have much class to attend. That was the reason why she always got home first before me.

I went to the kitchen to get some warm drink and found Gyuri unnie’s note attached on the refrigerator saying that she was out somewhere and would be back before mom and dad reached home. I walked upstairs to my room while thinking about random stuffs. Realizing that I got new habit lately, yes, mumbling! Whenever I thought about something I unwillingly mumbled to myself just like a crazy person.

 

By the way, talking about Gyuri unnie, she was being weird lately. She was strangely quiet and acted cool toward my mood changing. She usually would nag over me to tell her what had happened even threatening me with her Goddess's force. This time, the only thing that she complained was about Nicole. She said that Nicole was weird because she kept telling Gyuri unnie to buy me more chocolates. I just chuckled when she told me about that, it wasn’t like Gyuri unnie just knew Nicole for one or two days.

I the heater and threw my self on the bed as soon as I reached my room, rolling under the warm blanket. I decided to take a nap for a while, those random thought made me feel tired.

*****************************************************************

 

Autho's note:

Chapter 8 is up! sorry for the late update *bow*

as always, I hope you'll enjoy this chapter :D and please leave some comments too ^^

Love Ya Love Ya Love Ya :D

 

PS: have you listened to Jiyoung's duet songs? the one called "Merry Love" with Supernova's Sungje and the other one with fellow member Gyuri eomma called "My Love" :D I really love both songs :DDD The magnae's singing skill is improving a lot :D

okay~ done with my spazzing lol :D