Hello Again

"Is It Love?"

Normal POV

 

“You!”

 Seungyeon screamed on her mind, shock and curiosity barely stamped on her face, amazed at how the fate worked between them. While the person that made those expression showed on her face was actually in the same state of her, but the difference was as she felt a little bit uncomfortable with the presence of that person, the other side was precisely excited of meeting her again there, that night, on the business dinner that she thought would be really boring.

“Unnie!” instead of gave her greetings to the elders, the young girl gave a restraining squealed out of while jumped slightly on her place, feeling excited of seeing the older girl that she just met a few days ago in front of her eyes, she waved both her hands eagerly.

“Oh, hello again Jiyoung ah~” Seungyeon, felt a little bit awkward, raised her right hand and somewhat waved back to the young girl; who already moved and found her comfortable seat across Seungyeon; and gave her a slight smile which she realized just after a few seconds that it wasn’t a smile on her face but an awkward grin. Feeling a little bit weird, she pulled her hand dropped down and sat back on her seat after gave her greetings and slight bow to the elders that just came joined them.

“Jiyoung ah, why don’t you give out your greetings too?” her aunt, the women that came together with her, spoke out.

“Ah yes, I forgot about it hehe, I’m sorry.” She giggled as she rose up from her seat, showing a series of small pearly white teeth of her.

“Annyeonghashimnikka.” She bent her back down, gave a 90 degrees bow while placing her hands on her tummy.

“I’m sorry that I forgot to greet you in the first place. I’m too excited too see Seungyeon unnie hehe,” She giggled.

“What should I call you?” She asked as her round eyes repeatedly went over from Seungyeon’s mother to Seungyeon’s dad.

“Aigoo~ how cute. Just call me eomoni!” Seungyeon’s mom answered the young girl’s question. Her voice barely showed the sign of admiration while Seungyeon’s dad just laughed silently to see the scene in front of his eyes.

“Wogh, really? I would love to! Eomoni?” She tilted her head as she went down sat back on her seat while giggling, again, made her look even more cute. Maybe, if Seungyeon’s mom sat closer to that girl, she already pinched Jiyoung’s cheeks.

“How I wish that I could have a daughter like you, none of my daughters would act cute except when they had some wish to…”

“Umma~ stop it.” Seungyeon whined; her face became red as she blushed of embarrassment; she cut off her mom before she continued to speak any of non-sense things. Everyone in the table laughed off too see how those mom and daughter acted.

“But how do you know our Seungyeon?” all of sudden, Seungyeon’s mom stopped her laugh and asked Jiyoung.

“Yes, how do you guys know each other?” The woman beside Jiyoung asked along. Seungyeon, on the other side started to panic. Her heartbeat became faster and faster. The red tone that was shown on her face a while ago disappeared as her face became pale. She nervously hold on to a glass of water on the table in front of her.

“Imo*, you don’t know who Seungyeon unnie is?” Jiyoung’s eyes bloated as she asked in disbelief. The woman that was asked by shook her head to state that she really didn’t know about Seungyeon except the fact that she was the daughter of her husband’s business colleague. Seungyeon hold the glass tighter that it might be broken anytime.

“Really?”

“Han Seungyeon, you’re over! You’re so dead!” Her mind screamed in panic as she tried to think of every possible way to stop the young girl from revealing it all out.

“She is…”

*******************************************************

 

 

Author's note:

a short update, I'm really sorry *bow*

and I'm sorry for breaking the promise. I promised you that I would reveal the identity of the guy that Seungyeon bumped into on the mall on this chapter, but I decided to reveal it on the next chapter. It was a last minute decision, I'm really sorry.

so it was Jiyoungie, no one expected it right? lols :D

but, how do you think Jiyoungie could know Seungyeon? and who do you think the guy that Seungyeon met on the mall?

I'll reveal it on the next chapter, for real! :D

so please continue to support this fic and give it a lots of love (and comments too, it gives me strength lol) ^^

PS: *Imo means auntie :D