Annoying Alien

"Is It Love?"

Seungyeon walked faster toward her college building. She was wearing her favorite pink colored raincoat, pink boot while holding on to a pink umbrella, it was raining hard that day. She walked carefully step by step through the slippery staircase, afraid that her reckless self would be stumble, tripped or fall anytime. Jumped on the last stair, she smiled to herself that today she could finish it without any injuries. She took a deep breath, sensed the unique scent of the rain that she really like before continued walking to her class.

“Good morning ^^” Nicole, her best friend giggled to her when she entered the classroom.

“Good morning~ what’s for today?” giggled back, she asked for what would be Nicole’s menu for today.

“Chocolate muffin, do you want to take a bite? I made it this morning.” She took a peak into Nicole’s lunch box, or maybe it should be called as a food box since the contents was not only for Nicole’s lunch but for every time, whenever she was hungry.

‘It looks delicious as always and I’m sure it’ll taste as good as always too. I’ll taste it later, should take off this first.” She put her bag in the chair beside Nicole. She smiled to Nicole, pointing at her rain coat and walked to the backside of the class where all her classmates hung up their raincoat. Seungyeon took off her raincoat and hung it carefully on a coat-hanger. A deep husky, sleepy-like voice came out right when she placed her umbrella in a rack.

“Han Seungyeon~ you use all those pink thingy again huh?”

She turned around just to find her annoying classmate, a looking-sleepy guy wore a green hoodie with skull pattern stood in front of her. “Yes! Any problem, Hyun Joong-sshi?” Seungyeon talked in a really irritated voice, made sure that she gave enough pressure in every word that came out from .

“Nothing” with that said, he went to the left corner of the class and sat there, leaving Seungyeon speechless, feel more irritated to that guy. It was not the first time he made Seungyeon pissed off. He always told Seungyeon to stop wearing pinky stuff and started to wear his forever favorite green color because he said that green was his beloved buddy, alien’s favorite color. He also blamed her that because of she kept wearing those pinky stuff, the alien wouldn’t come to answer his signal ==’

When he started it, Seungyeon just laughed because she thought that Hyunjoong was just a funny person who obsessed with space thingy, but he kept on repeating it day by day; whenever Seungyeon wore pinky stuff; for almost 3 years now. So, who wouldn’t get annoyed and pissed off by that? Besides, it wasn’t like that Seungyeon was the only person in this earth who wore pinky stuff ==’

“Aaaaaaarrrrgggghhhhhhh~ Kim Hyunjoong, you’re so dead!” mumbled to herself, she walked back to her chair still with pissed off mind.


*****

 

“Seungyeon ah~ are you sure you can go home alone?”

It was after class and they were in the parking lot where Nicole’s car was. Nicole was being worried about Seungyeon going home by herself. She knew exactly how her bestfriend was, once Seungyeon got annoyed in the morning, it would affect her mood for the whole day and she would become more reckless than usual. She afraid that Seungyeon would be stumble and fell down on her way home.

“It’s okay~ I’ll be alright. Don’t worry too much.” She said, forced a smile.

“But you don’t look good at all. Let’s just go home with me, I’ll give you a ride.”

“No~ really, I’m okay, you better go home now, and you have a cooking class later with your mom right?” Seungyeon pushed Nicole inside her car, half forced and closed the door. Nicole took a deep breath, “Remember to call me when you get home arasseo? I won’t be able to forgive myself if something happen to you, and Gyuri unnie will kill me immediately for not taking care of you.”

“Arasseo~ good bye! See you tomorrow!” with that said Nicole drove her car out of the parking lot while Seungyeon walked off to the nearest subway with her head kept looking down like there was something weird with her boot. She kept walking like that for a moment until she bumped into someone.

“ah~ I’m sorry, I’m sorry” Seungyeon kept bowing to the person that she bumped to, showing her apologetic mind.

“Seungyeonnie…”

“wait~ did the person just call my name?” she mumbled to herself. She looked up and found a smiling face, “Oppa!!”

 

*****************************************************************

 

Author's note:

actually I was not in a good mood when I made this chappie, so yeah~ it affected Seungyeon's character as well (and maybe my grammar too, didn't really check it v.v) and I was too lazy to re-write it. I'm sorry to you all, my readers~if you can't really enjoy this chapter *bow*

please leave comments to help me improve ^^ Love ya all!!! <3

-the random writer- LOL