Mister

"Is It Love?"

Normal POV

 

“Ya! Han Seungyeon! Stop hurting that burger!”

Nicole scolded Seungyeon when she saw the girl nonstop stabbed her lunch with the knife that should have been used to slice the meat. They were together sitting face to face on a new Burger restaurant that placed on one of the biggest mall on their district. The place was quite cozy with some cute ornament on it, a little bit different with another fast food restaurant.

“Seungyeon ah~ don’t you hear me? Stop it!” Nicole; half yelled; scolded Seungyoen again since she didn’t stop her action but continue to stabbed just like a murderer did to it’s prey. While on the other side, her best friend seemed getting to lose her tolerance since she was really concern about the ‘safety’ of every food in this world. But the smaller girl, not being in a good mood, ignored what her best friend said once again made the other girl really lost her serenity in the end.

“Seungyeonnie!” taking the knife and the lunch away from its owner she started her lecture.

“Ya! Why are you being like this? If you don’t like it and you don’t want to eat it, just leave it alone! Why do you keep stabbing it like that? Do you know what this is?” She pointed out her finger to the meat on top of the bun that already got so many slashes on it as the result of what Seungyeon did earlier. But she got nothing as the response but silence.

“Ya~ didn’t I just ask you. Do you know what this is?” Nicole gave her a fierce stare.

“Of course that’s meat.” Seungyeon finally spoke lazily, answering her best friend’s weird question. “Who wouldn’t know it anyway.” She added, silently whispering to herself.

“Then, where did this meat come from?” Nicole said, asked another weird question.

“How could I know? They could just buy it from anywhere they wanted in this world!” Seungyeon burst out as she got more and more annoyed with Nicole’s question. She took over the glass that filled with her favorite Strawberry Milkshake and got a sip of it to calm her self.

“Ya~ why are you angry to me? It’s not like that. I mean, from which creature did this meat come from?” Nicole; strangely; looked frustrated while actually she was the one who annoyed Seungyeon but yet she didn’t realize it.

“Cow~ an animal.” Seungyeon said shortly, still didn’t understand where did those conversation lead to.

“RIGHT!” Nicole shouted, half jumping of excitement from her seat. “A cow is a human being too. Even though it’s not as same as us human but it has soul and it has the rights to live too just like us. It was already a pity for them to be killed just to feed us, then why do we or in this case you, have to hurt them again like just what you did earlier? Just eat it in a peace and be thankful; on every slice that you eat; for them that we can keep living because of their sacrifice!” Nicole, out of breath, ended her speech as the animal or to be exact as the food’s guardian angel with a concern and serious look on her face.

Seungyeon; who on the first place already prepared herself to swallow all the annoying nagging that would Nicole throw; was left speechless when she realized that it was just another 4D things that Nicole had on her mind. She snapped back to reality after a few seconds she lost on her mind; that just got blown up by Nicole’s speech; by her own laughter. She unconsciously started laughing hard out of her lung. Fortunately she still aware where she was at that time, if not, maybe she was already on the floor, rolling, laughing hard.

“Seungyeon ah, why are you laughing?” Nicole asked, her voice sounded a little bit gloomy, made Seungyeon alert and stopped laughing immediately. She looked up to Nicole and found a pout on her lips.

“Ah~ nothing, it’s just…nothing. It’s okay, I understand already. Let’s eat on peace and be thankful.”

She gave her a genuine smile to reassure her. She couldn’t tell her the truth that she laughed because of her weird thought. Being a friend for these five years, Seungyeon knew how to react to that kind of thing. She better be quiet, kept shut rather than speak out what was really on her mind because Nicole was someone sensitive and she got upset and hurt easily. Not to mention that she was really naïve and innocent too, she believed it and smiled back immediately after she saw Seungyoen’s genuine smile.

They finished their food while had short conversation, but mostly in silence. Seungyeon on one side wasn’t in a good mood to talk about anything even though she had a lot question on her mind that Nicole probably could help with, but still, it was a normal thing that Seungyeon didn’t talk much.  While Nicole on the other side was too busy with her little heaven, the food.

Nicole was busy looking at the menu list; looking for some delicious desert; when Seungyeon broke out the silence between them.

“Cole ah~ I need to go to the toilet.” Seungyeon said as she rose up from her seat.

“Do you need me to go with you?” Nicole asked as she lifted her head up from the menu list, looking at Seungyeon.

“No, it’s okay.” Seungyeon answered shortly. “I’ll just go by myself.” She added.

“Okay~ be careful!” Nicole shouted at Seungyeon as she walked out of the restaurant toward the elevator. She had to go to the left wing of the 2nd floor where the toilet was. Walking carefully to prevent her reckless self fall or trip.

But as much as she tried to be careful to not fall, trip or slip on her walk, she bumped into someone on her way back to the restaurant where Nicole was waiting for her.

“I’m sorry…” she spoke out her apologize and looked out to the guy in front of her. The guy just simply nodded and then left while Seungyeon stayed still on her place. There was something that tickled her, the guy felt so familiar. Turning around, she watched that guy’s back walked away.

“Who is he?” She mumbled to herself, trying to remember that face that felt so familiar. She turned back and started walking to the restaurant when she finally realized the identity of the guy that she just bumped into.

“Wait!”

She turned around, looking into the direction where the guy just walked to and she started walking in a rush. She fastened her pace, almost running when she found that guy just a few meters ahead.

“Wait!! Hey you there, mister wait!!”

*********************************************************

 

 

Author's note:

I'm sorry for the late update *bow* enjoy this chapter and don't forget to leave your comments ^^

Love Ya <3