The Sudden Changes

"Is It Love?"

Normal POV

 

Seungyeon spent the whole week being a really cheerful twenty-two years old girl unlike the weather that appeared to be gloomy for the whole week and looked like it would continue to be like that until the end of the month. There were so many smiles that shown on her face even though there was no reason to smile, or at least it was what the people around her thought. Instead of walking, she kept jumping around whenever she came home, made Gyuri felt dumbfounded but happy at the same time because it was the first time after seven years since they knew each other, she could see her behave like that on a long enough term.

But still, even though she was really happy to see her little sister like that, she kept wondering what had happened to Seungyeon that could change her into someone really different. She even thought that Seungyeon had fall down and it damaged the work system of her brain. It didn’t mean that Seungyeon had never smiled before, or that she had never been that happy before. She did have, but not as long as this time. And the fact that Gyuri always failed whenever she tried to change (just a little bit of) Seungyeon’s gloomy personality worried her even more. She asked Seungyeon for some times, but the younger girl was playing hard to get. So she called Nicole to ask if she probably knew what had happened to Seungyeon. But Nicole; who was being Seungyeon’s food-lover-bestfriend for the five long enough years; made Gyuri speechless by telling her that Seungyeon probably ate too much chocolate lately because she ever suggested it to Seungyeon. So, she gave up on that, her last try.

But, there were things that Gyuri forgot. They were: since when did Seungyeon become like that and what had happened on that day. If she remembered that day and knew the details of the things that happened that day, she wouldn’t be that confused and troubled. That was the loss for being somewhat a forgetful person.

And the answer for all questions that Gyuri had on her mind was just one name, Kim Kyujong. Yes, that person. Seungyeon had been acted like that after the day she met Kyujong on the café. Everything that happened on that day was just all wonderful to her. She kept thinking about the time when they were running together under the heavy rain with his warm hand holding hers just like the scene from a romantic movie and his sweet scent on the jacket also the warmhearted text message. And the fact that he kept sending her text messages on every start of new days and at the night when she was about to sleep also sometimes called her on her lunch break just to ask if she had lunch already, had taken her away from all the gloomy and moody feelings that she always had for years.

But she wasn’t living in a fairytale where once the happiness came, it would never leave her and that she would live happily ever after. No! She lived in the world where sunny days, cloudy days or even rainy days came sequentially, the world where she could only see rainbow after the rain. Because right after a few days of the new week started, she lost almost ‘everything’. The warmhearted text messages didn’t come anymore, so did the lunch break calls. He had stopped, and she was back to her old self. No more jumping around, no more being hyper and smiles rarely shown on her baby face.

She felt sad, heartbroken and angry. But she kept telling her self to think positively that he probably was really busy so he had no time to do it again, because for all the really good 14 years he had never made any mistake or hurt her, he always took good care of her.

But she was an ordinary girl after all. There were times when she kept thinking about the real reason why he stopped sending the messages and never contact her anymore. Also, there were times when she felt like starting it first, called him or sending a message and asked him the reason why. But she had no courage to do it, she was too shy. She was a coward.

The sudden change on herself shocked the people around her once again. Gyuri, who had been ignored all the worries that she felt and just started being happy to see the new side of her sister, just got another things to be worried about. She kept thinking about it and was about to call Nicole again when a voice came out of her mind,

“Maybe Seungyeon just run out of her chocolates stock.”

Thinking that she would probably get an answer like that out of Nicole’s mouth stopped her from calling. So Gyuri just let it be like that. Even though that wasn’t a good thing, but the thing that made Gyuri less worried was at least she was just back to her normal self, and Gyuri knew how to handle it. She believed that sooner or later, Seungyeon would tell her everything.

**************************************************************************

 

 

Author's note:

the chapter 7 is up!! how is it? such a turning point after the sweet chapters. now you all can call me the evil author lol :P

I'm sorry that this chapter has to turn out like this and no dialogues at all. I hope no one will be disappointed.

then~ enjoy the story ^^ (can I still say the word 'enjoy' when the story is like that? lol)

and don't forget to leave comments or the Goddess will punish you! LOL I'm joking  XDDD

Love Ya <33333333333333