Beautiful Day

"Is It Love?"

Seungyeon’s POV

 

It was the best day ever in my life. We kept running through the heavy rainwith him holding my small hand. Despite the cold from the weather, his hand felt really warm. I could smell his sweet fragrance on his jacket that I wore.Hmm~ I wonder what perfume that he used. I really wanted to stay like that forever.  How I wished the distance of the café to my home was farther than just 3 blocks away, or that I lived in the outermost place in this world so I could keep holding on to his hand forever.

But what I wished was just a wish. We reached my home in just a blink of an eye. Well~ it was just me that feel that way, it must be longer than that except he or me was a genie. But none of us were genie, so it must be after a few minutes; just like usual; when we reached my home. I didn’t realize it at first and kept holding his hand until he said that we were there already. I let go of his hand, felt really embarrassed that I wanted to sink myself to the ground.

I handed his jacket back. Now that I didn’t hold his warm hand and wore his jacket anymore, I started to feel cold and shivering. He really did affect me much until that level. I said thank you and offered him to stop in to my home for a while, but he said no, he had to go home quickly. He ruffled my hair, told me to go inside the warm home and gave me his goodbye wave. I waved back to him and disobeyed his order, I wait until he was out of my sight then went in to my home.

I found my sister, Miss Gyuri,on the living room, sat down; hugging her knee; in the couch with her head down, her back faced me. I sneakily walked toward her,

“Unnieeeee!!!” I placed my hand around her neck; half hugging her from behind; yelling. She jumped from her seat, got a big shock from my yelling.

“Oh goodness!! Ya, Han Seung Yeon! Do you want to die?!” She slapped my hands.

“I’m sorry~ hehehehe” I laughed, walking over the couch and sat beside her.

“Gyuri unnie~” acting cute, I talked in a baby voice, hugging her tightly.

“Eung?” she hugged me back, held me in her embrace and; like always; caressing my hair.

“Nothing. I just want to call you. hehehehehe” I laughed again. Actually, I wanted to apologize to her for what had happened earlier, for not telling her that I would go home a little bit late, for making her worried. But I, this little reckless and clumsy sister, was too shy to voice it out. So I swallowed all my words back.

“You seem to be very cheerful today. Why?” She asked, obviously curious, because it wasn’t everydayshe could see me behaved like that.

I got off from her embrace, sat upright on the couch.

“eungggg~ should I tell you or not? Should I? Shouldn’t I?” I played with my hair, gave her a playful look.

“Do you want me to hit you?” She raised her fist, jokingly gave me a threatening look. Instead of being afraid, I laughed out loud of my lung to see her like that.

“WAIT! You’re just going out with that guy again, so it must be because of him. Right?!”She clapped her hands of excitement.

“Unnie~ he’s not ‘that guy’! He has name, and his name is Kim Kyujong.” I was the one who pouted that time. Really! Sometimes, her ‘ability’ to forget about people’s name was just too much.

“Yes, that Kyujong guy. Ah whatever. I don’t even know how he looks like. So what happened?”

“euunnggggggg~” I paused.

“Try guessing it!! Merong*!” I got off from the couch and ran away to my room. I slammed the door right before she started yelling.It felt really good to tease my Goddess sister that way.

“Ya Han Seungyeon! You’re really!! Aish~ I get it! I don’t want to know too! Yes, I don’t want to know! Because I’m cool, I’m the goddess btw!” I completely ignored her yelling outside, because as soon as I reached my room, there came a message on my phone.

From: 규종오빠

Seungyeon ah~ I’m home already ^^

 Just to let you know in case you’re afraid that

I got kidnapped on my way home lol :P

Btw, you better take a shower using warm water and then go to sleep.

Goodnight ^^

I hold my cellphone and smile widely to my self.Oh memories~ what had happened today would be a really beautiful memory that I wouldn’t ever forget for my entire life. It was my lucky day, beautiful day ever. Ah~ I wouldn’t be able to sleep tonight.

***********************************************************************************************************************

 

Author's note:

Hello~ this come the Chapter 6! ^^

I'm sorry for the short update. actually, I wrote it longer than this, but then I decided to cut some sentences and dialogue. I hope that you'll enjoy this chapter too and won't be disappointed.

I want to say thank you to everyone who read this story and subscribing also left comments. I really appreciate it!

Plese continue to support this story ^^

and as always, please leave come comments even critiques to help me improve ^^

Thank you *bow* Love Ya Love Ya Love Ya!

PS: congrats to the girls for winning K-Chart!! Jump KARA Jump!