Silly Mistakes

"Is It Love?"

Seungyeon’s POV

 

I opened my bag, stirred up everything on it, hardly searched for my ringing cellphone. I thought that next time maybe I should just put it on my pocket so I didn’t need to ‘work hard’ just to get it. When I finally found it on the bottom corner of my bag, it stopped ringing already. I took it out and checked out the missed call, ‘여신’ that was what showed on the screen, ‘Yeoshin’, Goddess. Gyuri unnie was the one who called. She must be worried that I hadn’t got home at ‘this time’, 6pm! I sighed. She was being overprotective all the times.

I was about to call her back when my cellphone started ringing again. I took a deep breath before answered it, prepared my self of probability that she would scold me.

“H..hello?” I answered. I tried to talk as calm as I could but failed right on the first try because of my stammer.

“Ya Han Seungyeon! What the heck on this earth are you doing at this hour??! Where are you??! Why don’t you go home??!!” I took away the phone from my ear, she just yelled to me over there. Ah my ear~ my poor ear.

“Unnie~ please come to your sense. You just yelled like a banshee.” I really wanted to say those words but I still want to live my beautiful life, graduated from collage, had a successful carrier, get married and saw my grandchild. So I kicked those words out of my mind or the Goddess would punish me.

“Unnie~ I’m alright. I’m just hanging around in the café with Kyujong oppa. I’ll go home in a little while.” I heard her sighing from the other side.

“Ah really~ you should told me first Seungyeonnieeeee!! I almost went crazy because of you!” she said it with husky voice, seems that she was about to cry.

“I’m sorry unnie~ I forgot to tell you, but don’t worry. I’ll come home really fast, just wait a little bit. And…....please don’t cry.” With that said I cut the call off. She was always been a good sister for me, despite the fact that she was only my step sister. She took care of me really well, even better than what mom could do for me. Sometimes, I felt guilty because I had never been able to show my gratitude towards her, that I couldn’t even do just one little thing for her. All the things that I did were troubled her. She was the only one who did everything for me, helped me a lot, the reckless me.

My cellphone rang again, a message came this time.

From: 여신

Ya! Han Seungyeon! If you don't go home quickly, YOU'RE SO DEAD!

 

I started to pack bag, afraid of the content of my sister's message. I collected my stuff that I took out a while ago when I searched for my cellphone. After I felt that all my stuff was inside my bag already, I stood up and turned around, started to leave.

“Seungyeon ah~ where are you going?”A voice came out, was it Kyujong oppa? Oh My Gosh! How could I totally forget about Kyujong oppa? I smacked my head, stupid Seungyeon! I turned around and found Kyujong oppa’s puzzled face.

“I…I’m sorry oppa,” I sighed, took a breath, “Gyuri unnie told me to go home now and I….I…” I stopped, didn’t know how to explain it all, I was too embarrassed for doing that silly ‘mistake’. I kept myself quite and my head down.

“and you didn’t remember about me?” he spoke up. I lifted my head up to find he smiled to me. I amazed by his skill to read my mind and by his smile too (actually). I nodded, still amuse by his charm, at how well he could read my mind that sometimes I was afraid he would know about my feeling for him. It was not that I didn’t want him to know, just not yet, I wasn’t ready, yet.

“Let’s go home now.” He said. He took out some money and placed it on the table.

“eh?”

“I’ll take you home. Let’s go!” I kept standing at my place, too happy at the thought that I was going home together with him. I felt like jumping, rolling, hugging someone or even yelling out of happiness but I hold my self up, I didn’t want him to think of me as a weird person. I started to walk behind him to the entrance door.

We reached the front side of the café, it was still raining outside. Then he suddenly turned around facing me, “now please wear your raincoat. I don’t want you to get wet or Gyuri will kill me.” He said playfully, he really knew how my sister was. I took off my bag and opened it to get my raincoat, but found nothing. I started to panic, I lost my raincoat. What should I do? Did I leave it somewhere, maybe on the table? But I didn’t remember took out the raincoat when I searched for my cellphone back then nor when I packed my stuff.

OH MY GOSH! I LEFT IT HANGING ON MY CLASSROOM! Finally I remembered where I left it. Oh what should I do? It was my favorite one.

“Oppa~ I left my raincoat on the classroom, I didn’t remember to take it” I said to him.

“Aiyuuuu~ what should we do now? You’ll be wet when you get home, Gyuri won’t be happy to see it.” He sounded trouble. I felt sorry for him.

“Oppa~ just go back to your home. I’ll go back to get my raincoat first then go back home by myself.” I said to him and gave him a warm smile to assure him so that he wouldn’t worry about me. But he shook his head.

“No~ you’re going home with me. Just get the raincoat tomorrow. It’s dark already.”

“But that’s my favorite one. What if I lost it? I really…”

“Han Seungyeon!” He cut me off, he took off his jacket and made me wearing it.

 “Once I said that you’re going home with me, it means that you’re really going home with me.” With that said he took my hand and pulled me running through the rain. I felt some butterflies were flying inside my stomach.

*********************************************************************************************

 

Author's note:

so this is the chapter 5! I'm really sorry for the laaaatttttteeeeee update *bow* I hope you all will enjoy this chapter ^^ and please hit the subscribe button :P and please please leave some comments because I love to read comments :DD kekekekeke Enjoy the story! Love Ya Love Ya Love Ya! :D

ps: as always, I'm bad at giving title huhu mianhaeyo *bow*