More Suspicion

"Is It Love?"

Seungyeon’s POV

 

Gyuri unnie got back home right before mom and dad, 8.30 pm. It wasn’t that our parent didn’t allow us to go out at night but they quite protective and interrogative sometimes, especially dad. Gyuri unnie told me that he became like that right after Gyuri unnie’s mom passed away because of a car accident. That was why even though we had car, he never allowed us to drive it ourselves. We both ever experienced dad’s speech about his 100 rules of life when we went back home late back then and it was quite irritating because once dad started nagging he wouldn’t stop at least for one hour and if mom involved, it would be even worse. So we thought that went through it once was enough.

I followed Gyuri unnie around to her room. There was something strange with her expression, something new that I hadn’t saw before. Even though she didn’t smile at that time but her facial expression was really bright and she looked ‘strangely’ sparkling made her even more beautiful, just like a real Goddess from heaven. Ah~ it felt weird to be the one who was being curious while it was usually her.

“unnie~ where have you been?” I asked her as I threw myself on her bed, rolling on the silky blanket. Oh~ I wanted to sleep again. The side effect of cold weather was still surrounding me, made me lazy and felt like sleeping whenever I saw the bed even though I just woke up from my nap.

“Me? I just went to the library; need to find something for my last project.”

“Really?” I asked her again, strangely doubting her previous answer. There was something on her that made me feel like she was just lying to me. Her gestures, voice tone and the change of her facial expression all showed that she wasn’t at ease when she answered me.

“Yes.” She answered after a moment of silence.

 “Oh ok. I got it. Do well on your project. I’m gonna back to my room.” With that said I got off from her bed and went out of her room. Even though I wasn’t sure with her answer; which was really weird for me to feel like that; I decided to save it for later.

*****

Two days had passed since the last time I talked to Gyuri unnie on her room and she was getting more and more suspicious. Whenever she went back home at night, she would had this sparkling expression on her face that I couldn’t find in the morning. She kept going back home late, whenever I asked her she kept repeating the same answer; her last project. But I wasn’t a fool nor I just knew her yesterday, she didn’t tell me the real thing; she lied to me.

 I sighed out of myself. Even though I acted calm and kept myself quite, but actually there was storm inside me built of anger, confusion, and disappointment which ready to explode anytime. She was still the same Gyuri unnie who couldn’t even lie, at least to me. I knew it clearly. Whenever she lied; which was really rarely; she couldn’t even look at me, she would look to the other side and kept her head down. So with the fact that she did those gestures whenever I asked her, I was sure that this passed 3 days she has been lying to me.

I didn’t understand what had actually happened to her lately. What did she do that she had to lie to me? I really wanted to know, but because I myself was someone introvert and I knew how it felt when I didn’t want to talk about my problem or my secret, so I hardly stopped myself.

There came more questions spinning around on my mind. What was this all actually? First Kyujong oppa acted weirdly then Gyuri unnie. Who would be the next? What would happen? I felt that there was anger built inside me. I knew that I shouldn’t be angry because it was their own right to do whatever they wanted, but I was just too upset to see both of them; the people who I trusted the most; behaved like this toward me. Why was everything being like this all of sudden?

**************************************************************

 

Author's Note:

Here comes Chapter 9! I'm sorry for making you all curious but I have to do it ^^v

actually I planned to update it on Saturday but I 'run out' of my internet connection :(

I have you'll be patient for more 'mysterious' chapters to come lol :D

enjoy the story :D please do leave some comments Love Ya :DD