Cute Annoyance

"Is It Love?"

Kyujong’s POV

 

She was sitting down quietly there in front of me holding a glass full of her favorite strawberry milkshake. Her round eyes went through the big glass-window looked up to the gray sky outside that seems would turn into a heavy raindrop really soon. She looked down into her drink, took a sip of it and went back looking to sky while sighing cutely.

I always thought that she was cute, since the first time I knew her years ago. Yes, she was always been cute, even when she was sad, angry, gloomy, depressed, all the time. She was 22 years old already but still looked like a 16 years old girl, even sometimes 13 years old. Because of her, I believed that God was always fair on His own way, that’s why He gave this reckless girl in front of me so many cute charms, so that even she fell down almost every time she moved, no one would be bored and stopped helping her. I chuckled secretly to myself.

I looked back at her, she was still on the same pose as before I ‘left’ her. It tickled me~ why did she keep looking at that direction? So I followed her gaze but found nothing interesting or even weird in the sky, just that it became darker already.

“Seungyeon ah~” I called her, no response. There must be something that really annoyed her.

“Seungyeon ah~” I called her once again and waved my hand in front on her face.

“eh, n…ne??” stuttered, she got blow up by my sudden action. Her grip loosen up that the glass almost fell over but luckily I caught it on the right time. I couldn’t stand it anymore. I knew that she was reckless, but this time was just strange. Usually, I would just wait for her to tell me, but this time seemed that I was the one who had to ask first.

“Seungyeon ah~ what’s wrong?”

“eung~ nothing” she said offhandedly, but I knew her, she was lying.

“Ya! Are you really going to be like this to me? I thought that I’m still your best oppa but seems not anymore. Ahhhh~ I become useless as I grow older and older” I pouted, pretended to be sad, angry and disappointed.

“It’s not like that oppa~ but that’s just really nothing.” She nagged cutely, didn’t seem to realize that I was just playing around because she kept looking down avoiding my eyes. I sighed, leaned back to the chair and looked outside before started talking again.

“Han Seungyeon! If you keep being like this, I’m really gonna stop talking to you!” my voice grew deeper as I talked more seriously to her. Maybe I started to sound scary that she finally stopped looking down and stared at me with a really troubled look, I didn’t know why she have to look like that or maybe it was just me that feel that way. Back to her, I felt that I just saw her sighing, a really deep sigh.

“I’m sorry oppa~” she hardly started to talk. “But it’s really nothing, just that my mood isn’t good.” She sighed again. I waited for her to continue her words, but she really looked as if she didn’t want to explain more that it remained silent.

“What had happened this morning?” I started to understand now. If she was like this, there must be something that annoyed her, there must be something that happened this morning that ruin her mood. “Can you please tell me?” I added more.

She took a deep breath again, “do you remember that guy on my class named Hyunjoong?” she stopped talking and looked at me to see my reaction.

Rain started pouring down unknowingly outside the window as I lost in my thought for a while. Dang! I understood just now, so it was with Hyunjoong again, that ‘problem’ again. I tried my best to not laugh because the problem with this guy so called Hyunjoong was actually happened for quite a few times. It was just really a small matter and usually Seungyeon didn’t behave like this when it happened. Maybe she just started to feel really sick of it, who wouldn’t anyway?

“Ah~ so he did it again?” I asked her, she nodded slightly. Silence stood out between us for a moment then she suddenly said with an innocent look, “Oppa~ will the aliens really come if I stop wearing pinky stuff?” I chuckled at her question. She was just totally cute.

***************************************************************

 

Hello hello~ the chapter 4 is up! I'm really sorry for the late update :( I was too busy with my nothingness and randomness LOL XD I really love you all for supporting me, for the readers who left comments, subscribers and to you all my silent readers kekeke ;D I hope you'll enjoy this chapter! Love Ya! Jumping jumping jumping up! LOL

PS: sorry for the random title >.<

and I REALLY LOVE THE GIRLS' COMEBACK PERFORMANCE >v< KARA JJANG! ㅋㅋㅋㅋ