Chapter 15 - His Cousin's Plans (Part 1)

"Is It Love?"

 

Jiyoung jumped immediately on her bed as soon as she finished reading Seungyeon’s reply to her message earlier, her body bounced around to the left and the right side as she kept jumping on the soft bed of her own. A wide smile appeared on her white face, as wide as a smile could be, showing her neat pearly white small teeth, forgetting that she hadn’t reply Seungyeon’s message yet. She laid down on her bed feeling pretty out of breath because of the excited jumping session, staring at the blue ceiling of the bedroom that she designed herself together with the beloved cousin of her own; Heo Youngsaeng; while still smiling widely.

The next step that she took was a little bit surprising. A few seconds ago, she was still lying on her bed, smiling herself just like a crazy person who would go to sleep, but then she was busy running from one corner to another corner in the room, grabbing just any winter clothe from her closet and didn’t even bother to change her clothes; which fortunately even though it was Saturday morning, that girl had changed that the pajamas that she wore to bed last night into the proper one; she ran out of the room and slammed the door behind her.

"Imo, I’m going to Youngsaeng oppa’s apartment!" she shouted as she ran down the stairs to the first floor. She heard no answer from her aunt that most likely was still sleeping, of course, it was still 6 am in the morning and it was Saturdays as well, one of two days off that her aunt and uncle owned.

Ah whatever, I'll just send a message later.

Walked hurriedly, she went directly to the shoes rack. Not like usual, that time she took any boots that seemed to fairly protect her feet from the sting of the cold air and the one that wouldn’t make her slipped while walking on the slippery roads that full of snow, didn’t care whether the color matched the shirt and the coat that she wore or not.

Jiyoung walked hastily out of her residence, didn’t bother stopping to just lock the door or whatever it was because the area where she lived was safe enough and so far there hadn’t any case of theft or something like that, so she was not worried at all. Still with hurried step but there was excitement on it, she glided to the nearest bus stop while texting, sending a reply for Seungyeon’s message that came earlier but she forgot to reply out of her joy.

*****

After about twenty minutes traveled by bus; including the sleeping session on the bus because indeed Jiyoung was still sleepy actually; she finally arrived at the bus stop that was only a few meters away from the apartment where Youngsaeng lived. She still couldn’t understand why that only cousin of her chose to live alone than to live in his own house. As far as she knew, Youngsaeng’s relationship with his parents was all fine, so there shouldn’t be any reasons for her Oppa to be uncomfortable for being at home.

The reason that she got to hear was that Youngsaeng wanted to be focus and concentrated more on studies that had been entering the last year. But still it was a little bit weird for her, didn’t he feel lonely? Even she by herself preferred to stay at her aunt’s; Youngsaeng’s parent; home rather than to rent an apartment, it was just more efficient she said. Her parents could had been able to rent the most expensive apartment or even bought it for her, if just she wanted it. But yeah, after all she was a kind of person who didn’t like to be alone, to feel the quiet atmosphere, so it was just unimaginable for her if she had to live alone in a rented apartment. Well even though her aunt's house was not that lively too, but at least she did not have to eat the breakfast or dinner alone.

Jiyoung walked into the apartment building; which was not too fancy it but it couldn’t be called as simple too; and went directly to the elevator. While it was early and it was Saturdays too, so she didn’t need to wait too long for the elevator to come, when she pushed the red button, its door was immediately opened, revealing an empty space in front of Jiyoung’s eyes, well as what had been explained earlier, it was Saturday morning, so the possibility of people using the elevator was really small.

Stepping her boot-ed feet into the empty elevator, Jiyoung pressed the number five button among all lined numbers in the right corner of the elevator. The elevator doors closed and soon it moved up, drove her to the fifth floor where Youngsaeng’s residence located. It took less than a minute only when the elevator stopped on the level that she wanted and immediately that young girl came out running straight into the first corridor and turned to the right at the next corridor.

She pressed the bell with hesitation. Usually she would just break into the apartment without ringing the bell at all. She knew the password to get in and anyway why bother pleasantries-ing to ring the bell; it was none other than her only cousin’s; that loved her the most; apartment anyway, so she was used to get in and out whenever she wanted. But that time was different, she must act as mannered as possible for her Oppa to be willing to fulfill the wish that she would express, and maybe later she would need to use her main tread, puppy eyes *aegyo.

While Jiyoung was waiting outside the door while thinking about how she had to persuade her cousin later; a little bit regretting on why she didn’t think about it while she was still on the bus earlier rather than fell asleep until she was almost dragged by to the next bus stop; on the other side Youngsaeng who just wake up was on his way heading to the kitchen to carry out with his routine morning activities; to drink water right away after waking up; a little bit surprised by the sound of the bell that rang on his apartment. He turned and looked at the direction of the intercom, wrinkled his eyes in suspicion.

Who the heck is the person that comes so early?

Annoyed, he walked toward the intercom while trying to guess the identity of his visitor that morning. A little thought about Jiyoung came to his mind, but it just felt not right. It was weird for him if Kang Jiyoung appeared in that winter morning and rang the bell of his apartment, not really because of a specific reason; but usually that girl would just immediately barge in.

But just right after Youngsaeng put the thought out of his mind he found his cousin's face plastered on the intercom, her brown almond eyes were sparkling ‘unusually’.

**"Oppa! Jiyoungie wasseoyeongg Jiyoungie wasseongg ... hihi," aegyo-ing, yet nothing, her voice was already full of aegyo.

What does she want this time?

Sighing, Youngsaeng pushed the third button and a series of 'click' sound was heard from the door direction, the door was opened already.

"Kang Jiyoung! Hurry come in and say what you want this time. "Youngsaeng, a little bit shouting, walked towards the kitchen, carried on with his delayed morning routine.

****************************************************************************

 

 

Author's note:

*cute act

**Oppa! Jiyoungie is here Jiyoungie's here ... hihi (noted that she said it with aegyo)

 

I'm a little bit sad actually, that I just got really a small amount of comments lately.

just tell me if the story is getting more and more boring, I'll try to fix it or maybe just end it up lol *kicked* :))