The Beginning

"Is It Love?"

“Ne oppa~ I’m almost there already, just wait a little bit. Ne~”

Seungyeon flipped her cellphone and placed it back to her pocket. She walked towards an entrance of a café while humming a few line of her favorite song. Smile showed on her bright face, felt really good that she was going to meet ‘someone’. She walked-half-jumped happily towards a corner of the café, totally knew where should she go. She greeted, gave bow to the employees that she met, looking really familiar with the entire place. She reached the place, but couldn't find the familiar face that she really wanted to see.

"Where is he? He said he arrived already" she mumbled to herself.

“Seungyeonnie!”

Seungyeon stopped at the sound of a familiar voice. She turned, looked around and found a guy wearing yellow t-shirt waving to her from a table in a dark corner of the cafe. Waving back with puzzled face, she rushed towards the guy.

“Kyujong oppa, I’m sorry~” She bowed slightly before took a seat in front of him. Placed her stuffs in the empty chair beside her, she turned to face him again,

“Oppa~ how long have you been here? Am I made you waiting for too long?” she asked, showing her cute-apologetic face.

“No, it’s okay. It hasn’t been too long since I’m here" he said, gave her a big warm smile.

“But why are you bringing so many stuffs? What is that? Omo! Is that probably a gift for me?” he asked playfully.

Seungyeon showed him a flat (=.=) face expression “Aiyuuuu~ do you want me to hit you? LOL I just borrowed some books from library and eomma asked me to buy some groceries, so..hehe”

“kekekekekeke Ya! It's a joke~ our poor Seungyeonni, you will get even smaller for bringing those stuffs” Seungyeon pouted at his response but then suddenly change her expression when she remembered something.

“But oppa~ why are you sitting here? I thought that you were on our favorite table near the window.” a cute puzzled expression showed on her face.

Kyujong smiled again, took a sip of his tea before answering. “I came with my friend, and this friend doesn’t really like to be on the bright-open place.”

“A friend?” Seungyeon felt slightly jealous of a thought that he came with a girl and it showed on her face, but Kyujong didn’t notice it.

“Yes, he went to the toilet right before you’re here. Why does he take so long?” Kyujong was too busy looking around for his friend so again, he didn’t notice the change on Seungyeon’s expression. She hit her head slightly, “ He? Pabo! you’re jealous for nothing!” she mumbled to herself.

“Did you just say something?” Kyujong turned his face to Seungyeon, gave her half attention since he was still busy looking for his friend. Seungyeon stuttered. “I…I……”

“There he is! Ya! Hurry!”

Seungyeon was just about to answer when Kyujong suddenly shouted at the figure of his friend. Relieved, she laid back to her seat, feeling really grateful towards Kyujong’s friend, whoever he was.

Seungyeon saw an unfamiliar figure come to their table. This guy wore a black hoodie that covered almost half of his face, looking mysterious also weird at the same time. However, he didn’t look like a bad person. There was still a warm (?) aura that came from him.

He took a seat beside Kyujong and took off his hoodie, revealed his white-chubby-child-like but expressionless face. “Seungyeon ah~ this is my friend Heo Youngsaeng, Youngsaeng this is Han Seungyeon.” Kyujong happily introduced each of them.

Seungyeon smiled brightly to him still with her grateful heart, her eyes shaped a half moon like, her adorable eye-smile. “Hello there Youngsaeng-sshi.” But all that she got was a cold response, he just nodded his head a little bit at Seungyeon when she even waved at him.

“He’s really cold T.T But since he saved me from answering, I’ll forgive him just this once” Seungyeon mumbled to herself. She faced Kyujong, gave him a slight smile.

******************************

 

so it's the first chapter. I'm at giving title T.T I hope you'll enjoy it ^^