Tears

Remember
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jin open his eyes.His head feel dizzy,must because he drank too much last night.He found himself in someone's bed.Where am I? He look around him.Jin doesn't recognize  the room.He start to panic. Thankfully,he still wear his cloth just like Suddenly,the door open and Namjoon walk in with a glass of water.Jin breath in relief to see Namjoon.It would be a big problem if its someone he don't know walk in.Thinking about that making he feel terrified."Are you awake?Drink this,"Jin drink the water he gave.

"Take a shower first,I'll lend you my cloth."Namjoon open his big wardrobe"Is you parents home?"Namjoon shake his head as he give his cloth."My father already went to work and my mother went to her spa reservation.No need to worry,"Jin nod and get up from the bed.Namjoon watch Jin enter the bathroom.He sigh.Namjoon wanted to ask him about what he said last night but he still don't sure if it okay to Jin.He doesn't want to see Jin cry again like last night.

Namjoon play his phone on his bed while waiting for Jin."Namjoon,"Namjoon look at the voice who called him.Its Jin peeking at the bathroom door.Only his bare face with wet hair can be see."The towel,"Jin's face slightly blush.He forgot to bring the towel with him.Namjoon grab the towel and pass it to Jin with smile.The older face turn more red as he close the door.

Jin walk out wearing a white shirt with black pants Namjoon gave him.Jin wipes his wet hair with the towel ignoring Namjoon who is watching him.Namjoon get up from his bed and walk to his drawer.He take out the hair-dryer and connect it to the socket near his bed."Sit down,"Jin obey to Namjoon's order.Namjoon switch it on and start to dry Jin's hair carefully.

After his hair is full dry,Jin feel more comfortable."You don't want to ask me anything?"Jin said while Namjoon keep back the hair-dryer."I want to but I don't want you to cry again.I can't..."Namjoon said beside Jin."But I still want to tell you,"Jin hold Namjoon's hand and take a deep breath.

"I told them.I want to stop and be what I want to be,a chef.They can't except it like I expected.I can stop but I'll lost everything and I...decided to end it and now I have to think hard,work hard to achieve what I want and support myself.I don't want to cry but its hurt me so bad,Namjoon.Why they can't let me be what I want?Let me free from their control and let me decide my own choice.I'm their son,but they can't see what you see in me."Tears fell down to his cheeks and Namjoon hug him tight.Letting the older crying on his shoulder.

 -------------------------------------------------

Taehyung breath in the cold air of the Han River.He don't know why he came here after hearing that his class got cancelled.Jimin went to buy a new cloth for his father birthday party tomorrow.He don't know what excuse he want to give to Jimin this time.Lying about going to a school trip,camping,sick and everything he can think of.Now,he just want to stay here for awhile silently."Can I sit here?"Taehyung turn his head to a voice who ask.Its someone he know,well just from rumors in university."Yeah,sure.."The person sit beside Taehyung comfortably.

"I often saw you here with that face,"Jhope said while staring at Taehyung."You saw me?Here?Really?I never know tho..."Jhope chuckle at Taehyung."Why?Is anything happened today?"Jhope asked while taking a sip of his drink.Taehyung sigh and stares at Jhope who looking at him.He barely know about this guy next to him but he seems kind to him."Well,you don't have to tell me if its hard.I know,you must be scared of me here.I'll go then,"Jhope's fac

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter