Sleep

Remember
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jimin drive without thinking.He really hope that his father will open his heart to Taehyung.The traffic lights turn red and he stop.He pull out his phone and call someone with speaker mode."Hello,"The lights turn green."Jungkook,get dress now.I'll pick you up in 5 minutes."He ended the call before Jungkook can say anything.

Jungkook stares at his phone."Whats wrong with this guy?Should I?"He open his wardrobe and grab his white hoodie. Jungkook decided to follow Jimin since he got bored in the house.They got no class for two days and his car broke down this morning."Grandma,I'm going out for a while."Jungkook said before he left the house.He wait for Jimin outside.

He get in the car as soon as he saw Jimin parked his car aside of the road."Why you ask me out in sudden?"Jimin start his drive to somewhere."My mood is bad right now.Have somewhere in mind?"Jungkook shake his head and suddenly,he got a message."Good news,Jin invite me to his new house.How about it?"He look at Jimin and Jimin nod."Tell him I'm going too and send the location.."Jungkook nod and reply the message.

Jimin follow the location carefully."This is..Namjoon hyung's neighborhood."He said as they get out from the car.Jungkook press the bell.In a minute,the gate open and Jin greet them with smile."Come inside,the dinner is almost ready."They enter the house and Jimin saw Namjoon in the living room with Taehyung,Yoongi hyung and someone he don't really know in the living room.

"I thought this is your house,"Jimin said to Namjoon."This is my house.My parents went to my aunt house and stay for a night there.Jin will stay here from now on...Its kind of complicated to tell you so just accept it.This is Hoseok,the one with Taehyung last night when you were drunk.Y ou know him,right?"Namjoon explained.Jimin nod his head and when his eyes meet with Taehyung,he look away.After that night,he feel kind of awkward around Taehyung.He look for Jungkook instead.Jungkook is helping Jin in the kitchen and Jimin doesn't want to bother them.

Suddenly,someone grab his hand and drag him outside.J imin stares at Taehyung."I'm sorry,Jimin.For being selfish all of this time.As a brother,I should have share with you everything but I'm thinking the other way...I'm sorry,"Taehyung look down."I'm sorry too...This is so awkward..."He laugh a liitle.Taehyung pull out his hand to Jimin."Brother?"Jimin smile."Forever,"Jimin pull the hand and they hug tightly.It feel so great to be back together.

"Guys,dinner ready."Jin call them.All of them start to gather up on the dining table."As expected,our Chef Jin..."Namjoon praised him and Jin smile shyly."Its really good to see us together like this.Should we make a vm"cheers?"Jin said + and Namjoon raise up his glass of drink."For BTS,"everyone stares at him."Bts,Bangtan Sonyeondan...combining of our university and was Jin.."They nod with smile and raise up their drink too."For BTS..."

-

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter