Birthday cake

Remember
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Since Jungkook met Yugyeom,he always avoiding Jimin and Taehyung.All his excuses are busy and etc.Jimin pissed off with his attitude and decided to talk with him.As soon as their class over,Jimin jump infront of Jungkook before he can run away."Why you keep avoiding me?"Jimin stares into his eyes."Why you care?Get out from my way,"Jungkook look away and try to push his body away."Is it because of that boy?That Yugyeom boy asked you to stay away from me,isn't it?!That jerk,really!"Jimin raise his voice a little bit making Taehyung came."Hey,calm down..."Jungkook stares sharply at Jimin."You have no right to say anything about him at all.Don't blame him,"suddenly,his phone ringing and he answer it."I'll go right away,thank you."Jungkook push Jimin away and ran out.Jimin take no time to chase him."Jungkook,I'm not done yet.If not him,why you keep avoiding me then?"Jimin grab his hand and the younger pissed off."My grandfather is sick and he is at the hospital right now.Thats why I keep busy this week because I have to take care of him and my grandmother are not so well.Satisfied?!Let me go,"he pull his hand from Jimin's grip and run away.

"He really mad at you,I guess."Taehyung said beside him,watching along Jungkook who just rode off with his motorbike."He should tell me sooner,"Jimin said."Tell you sooner?Are you his boyfriend or what?"Taehyung laugh and head to the car with Jimin behind him.Jimin rolled his eyes and enter the car."Fine,don't talk anymore or I'll kick you out from this car."Taehyung laugh hard to that warned.Jimin being jealous are so cute.

-------------------------------

"What?!Repeat that again,"Jimin start to annoyed with Jungkook now."I want to visit your grandfather and stop msking me repeat it again,please.Its already the third time,stop it."Jimin said and Taehyung laugh beside him.After the class ended,Jimin said he wanted to follow Jungkook to the hospital today and Jungkook can't believe it and make him repeat what he just said."Okay...why so sudden?"Jungkook asked while carrying his bag on his shoulder."I just feel sorry for said bad things about your friend yesterday and sorry for that.Taehyung,bring my stuff home."Taehyung nod and they head to the hospital together.

Taehyung carry Jimin's bag and put it in his car.Jimin bring his car so he just follow Jungkook from behind.He was about to start tge car and suddenly Jhope enter his car making him jolt."You suprised me,hyung!"Taehyung massage his chest."Sorry,I didn't mean to suprised you."Jhope grin."Didn't mean?Why are you here?"Taehyung asked."Ah,I ran away from my father's men and I had to leave my car so they won't find me.It must be my mother's doing.She wanted me to meet her friend's daughter.You better start driving or they find me here,"Jhope said and Taehyung drive off from there."So,where should we going?"Taehyung asked."Lets go to Namjoon's house.I have to meet with Jin hyung.."Taehyung nod and they head to Namjoon's house.

"Where are you going?"Jhope said when Taehyung want to get out from the car.Taehyung point at Namjoon's house."They are on the way here,lets wait them in here."Taehyung nod and they wait for them in the car.The atmosphere become awkward when Taehyung keep thinking about what Jhope said to him on the last date.He took a glance at Jhope beside him who playing his phone.He seems so relax and handsome."You are gonna fall on me if you staring at me like that."Jhope stares at Taehyung with smile and the younger look away with red face.

A honk from behind making them startle.Jhope gets out and goes to Namjoon's car while Taehyung stay in the car.After awhile,Jhope walk back to his car."Let me drive,"Jhope open his door and he just obey it without a word."Where are we going?"Taehyung asked when Jhope start driving."We are going to my uncle restaurant,my uncle wanted to meet Jin hyung."Taehyung nod his head and look infront.They arrived infront of a medium size restaurant and it looks fancy from outside too.There are few men outside like a bodyguard infront of the main door."Lets go,"Jhope get out from the car and followed by Taehyung,Namjoon and Jin.All the men bow to him a little as a respect."Where is my uncle?"He asked one of the men and he point inside.

Jhope enter the restaura

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter