Perfect

Remember
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Namjoon wake up from his bed and sigh.This week is the most awkward and worst for him.Lately,Jin always avoid him.Wherenever he trying to aproach the guy,he ran away.He just came back from class and he just lying on the bed,sleeping and think about Jin all time.His parents really worried of him because he lost his appetite and barely eat now.Namjoon grab his phone and look into it.He don't have any interest to switch on his phone and just ignore all messages and calls."3 missed called from...Suga??!!OMG,I'm dead!!"Suddenly,someone call him and he quickly answer it."Hello?"Namjoon nervous."Where have you been,Namjoon?"Jhope voice on the phone."Jhope?"Namjoon said in a little jolt."Yes,its me.Yoongi hyung called me said that you didn't answer his called and asked me to call you.He already back here and wanted to gather up tonight.Make sure you would be there or he will kill you real."Namjoon nods his head."Yes,I will...."He sigh."See you tonight,Rapmonster."He ended the call and continue lying down on his bed.

Namjoon walk slowly enter the cafe that he,Jhope and Suga promised to meet tonight.He ordered a Latte for him and sit on a table in a room for private.Not long ago,Jhope came with Iced Americano in his hand.They handshake and chat while waiting for Suga."How have you been?Its has been about a month I think,the last time we met?"Jhope take a sip of his drink."Worst,I've made a big mistake in my life and I don't know how to solve this."Namjoon let out a deep sigh."What have you done now?Blow up a car?"Jhope chuckle and Namjoon glare at him."Not that...its someting personal.I just confessed to someone I just knew and it seems like he don't like it.He also avoided me many times.I never felt this way before..."At the same time Suga just arrived."Sorry,I'm late.Namjoon...I'm glad that you are still alive and explain to me why you didn't answer my calls?"Namjoon gulp looking at Suga who staring at him."He just confessed to some guy and the guy rejected him,thats why he is mess like this.."Jhope answered."He not even rejected me yet,"Suga sigh."You better solve this ASAP so you can focus on our project now,Namjoon."Namjoon nods."Lets start our thing and others,leave it aside for awhile."Suga said with serious toneThey start discuss about their new project.

-----------------------

Jimin decided to go to the library to borrow some books while Taehyung went to the cafeteria to buy drink."Where is it...Ah,its here.Its so high,"Jimin trying to reach the book he looking for but the book is too high for him.Suddenly,a hand take the book and Jimin turn his head.Its Jungkook who helped him.His heart race when he realize they are very close."Thanks,"Jimin thank Jungkook when Jungkook pass the book to him.Jungkook smile a little and walk away.

As soon as he is done,he saw Namjoon outside the building."Jimin,help me.Where is Jungkook?"Namjoon rush to him with question."I saw him in the library just now...Why?"At the same time,Jungkook just pass by them."Jungkook?!"Jungkook jolt a little when Namjoon suddenly grab him."Give me Jin's address,please."Jungkook stares at him."Why?"He said."Its urgent,please...I'm begging you,Jungkook."Namjoon kneeling on the ground.Jimin and Jungkook shocked to see how desperate Namjoon is now."Hyung,get up now.Its embarrassing,fine I'll give it to you.Give me your phone number,I'll text you."Namjoon quickly guve his number and as promised,Jungkook text him the address."Thank you so much,I got to go.Bye,thanks again."Namjoon rush off.

They still watching Namjoon who just slip his feet and almost fell down on the ground.Jimin burst into laugh."Look out!"A sudden voice make Jimin's turn his head and saw a ball coming towards him.Jimin shut his eyes in fear but after a few second he open his eyes because he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter