Camping love

Remember
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook pack his thing in a small bag.As they plan,today they will go for a camping.All of it has been arrange by Namjoon since he was the first who brought the idea.He feel so excited because the last time he went to a camping was  years ago and now his opportunity to have fun like before but still,he kind of worry.They will go to camping place with two car.In any moment,Jimin and Taehyung will come and fetch him while others with Namjoon.Jimin text him to wait outside since he is nearby.Jungkook keep his phone in his pocket and water his cactus beside the window with a bright smile before running out from the house.

Jungkook get into the car and they start their journey to the place.They will meet the others there instead to save time.They arrived at the place in two hours.The place look so clean and they could hear a waterfall flowing somewhere.They were so amazed to see the beautiful nature so different with the city.After a few minutes waiting for the others,they saw Namjoon's car parking beside them."Hyung,what we going to do now?"Jimin asked Namjoon as soon as Namjoon got out from the car."Lets,take our thing first.I'll lead to our tent."

They walk a few minutes before arrived at their base camp near the waterfall in the woods.There are four medium size tent there,neatly arranged."Since there are four tent,I think we should vote for partner."Jin said."I'm alone..."Suga said and get into one tent."I think,its just us then"They do a vote and the result are,Namjoon with Taehyung,Jin with Jhope and Jimin with Jungkook.

Namjoon sigh when he got Taehyung as his partner.They split up into their tent and put their thing in there."Since its still early,I think we should prepare to make a fire for tonight and cook as well."Jin said from outside.Everyone gather up outside with Jin."I'll go with Jungkook,"Jungkook look at Jimin with suprised reaction."Me? I.."Jungkook want to say something but Jimin already take a knife and grab his hand.He had no choice but to follow him.They walk into the forest but not too far from their base camp to look for woods to make a fire.Jungkook walk behind Jimin slowly and near.While Jimin picking up the woods he take a glance at Jungkook behind him.

The younger's face look pale with sweat and Jungkook seems like so nervous.His eyes keep looking around with fear gaze.Jimin turn at Jungkook and hold his trembling hand."Jungkook,are you okay?You are trembling,"Jimin look at Jungkook worried."Actually,I have a trauma in forest...I'm scared,"Jungkook kneel down and close his eyes.Jimin kneel down infront of him and hold tight his hand."Hey,I'm here.Don't be scared...We will take a few more woods and get out from this forest,okay.Hold my hand,lets go.."Jimin said while staring in Jungkook's eyes.Jungkook nod and hold Jimin's hand tight.They get out from there after the woods are enough for tonight.

Jungkook went into his tent as soon as they arrived at their base camp."Whats wrong with him?"Taehyung asked Jimin who just putting the woods down."Nothing,he just tired.Now,what we going to do?"Jimin reply.Jin bring out a few tupperware and put it on the mat on the ground."I make food for lunch,lets eat first then do what we want to do until dawn."Everyone gather around Jin and take a plastic plate to put the food except Jungkook.Thinking that the maknae will hungry,he took a plate of food for and drink Jungkook after he done eating.When he enter the tent he share with Jungkook,Jungkook is sitting while headphone on his ears.Maybe that is his method to make his fear go away.

"Jungkook,eat.."He pat Jungkook's leg.Jungkook take off his headphone and take the plate."Thanks,"he said and start eating.Jimin stares the younger eat and smile."Can I ask you somthing?You look fearless for me but how can you got the trauma?"Jungkook look at him and drink a water that Jimin gave him.He never tell anyone about his trauma even Jin who close with him."I was about 10 years old that time and I went camping with that my school held.The next morning,we went for a jungle tracking.You know,walking into the forest for a few kilometres.I don't really remember how I got lost at that time,I'm a naughty boy too.So,I got lost all by myself alone.When we had a hard time or scared of something when we were little,the first thing you would have in your mind is your parents.I wonder around while calling out my parents.I was so scared,I cried silently because I was too scared.The next morning,some man found me and brought me to the base camp.All I wanted was to hug my parents and said I was so scared in there.Hoping that they would

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter