Cactus/Mafia

Remember
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taehyung knock the door a few times before open it.Jimin just finish his work in his notebook and now he grab a small black book from the drawer.Taehyung walk in and sit beside Jimin on the bed."What is that?"Taehyung asked.He never seen that book before in this room."This?My planning book..."Jimin smirk."The bet is still on?I thought its already cancel because I don't see anything in this past week."Jimin shake his head."No need to be rush,my friend.Its my plan for letting him alone for awhile.I'll make him get what he deserved for making me like that."Jimin write something in one of the pages.A word 'Flower' writen there."Flower?He is not a girl,Jimin."Then,Jimin cross the word and write,'Cactus'."Why cactus?"

"Cactus,its thorn hurt,even tho you don't give it water,it will still alive and maybe it can bloom a beautiful flower."Taehyung dumfound."Meaning?"Jimin smile and said,"This is going to be a love that he will recieve from me.The love will live for a long time and bloom many beautiful memories but its going to be hurt once he pull out his hand to touch it.First stage,let it grow first."He smirk.Jimin can be cruel if he really meant what he is going to do and Taehyung know,Jimin will win this bet.

-------------------------------------

Jungkook walk out from the class and then suddenly he heard a voice calling his name.He know who is the voice,quicken his steps to his motorbike."Jungkook,you walk really fast."Jimin panting,trying to catch a breath."What do you want from me?"Jungkook simply asked.Jimin give him a small box.Jungkook stares at the box."What is this?"He take the box and shake it a little to guess what it is."Make sure you open it as soon as you arrived home,okay?I got to go,bye..."Jimin walk away.Jungkook just shrug and put the box in his bag and drive off.

After he done showering,Jungkook remember about the box that Jimin gave to him.He take it out and begin to unwrapping the wraper.As soon as he done,there is a another clear bos making he can see the thing.Its a small cactus in it.Jungkook carefully pull out the cactus from the bottom,make sure he doesn't touch the thorn.Suddenly,his phone vibrated.Its a call from Jimin and he answer it."Do you like it?"Jimin asked him."Why cactus?"He asked back."Well,I was going to buy you flower but thinking that you a not a girl,you might don't like it.So,I change it to a plant that easy for you take care.You don't have to give it water too often.Once a day would be fine."Jungkook smile a little.

Actually,he don't like to raise any plant because he would have to give it water and some of it need to be care carefully.He never thought about cactus before."Why you give me this?"Jungkook stares at the cactus."So,you will look at it every morning and think about me."He just stay silent until Jimin said,"I want to open the door of your heart.So,make sure you put many locks on it because I already broke one of them."Jimin's words making his heart beat fast.Jimin's voice sounded so y when he said that to him.Jungkook doesn't say anything and just end the conversation.

He never open his heart to anyone after seeing his parents realtionship.When he was a little,his mother often told him their love story before they got married and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter