Beautiful/lost

Remember
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook look around.There is no sign of Jimin is here yet.He look into the class and see Jimin and Taehyung  are not arrive yet and breath in relief."You looking for me?"The voice make him startled.Jimin grin at him."Why would I?"Jungkook walk into the class and take a sit.Taehyung rolled his eyes watching that scene.Jimin walk in too and take a sit beside Jungkook.Jungkook ignore him.

"Did you water the cactus this morning?"Jimin question answer with nodding by Jungkook."Did you think about me too?"Jungkook turn his head and stares at him."Its just a cactus and there is no your face there.And why would I think about you?You are no one to me anyway.Stop dreaming."Said Jungkook cold.Jimin smirk."Are you sure you didn't think about me?"Jungkook just ignore the question and focus in their lesson today.

Jungkook dart out as soon as he heard the class dismiss.He went to the cafeteria to eat and accidently bump into a girl.A glass of orange juice spilled onto his white blouse and her face look very tense."I'm so sorry,I was too hurry and didn't notice you at all."Jungkook keeps apologize but the girl seems not satisfied with it."What?!Sorry?!Look what you have done to my blouse.I had a photoshoot after this and you just ruined it!Take this!"

The girl grab a water near her and Jungkook already know what will happen to him,shut his eyes.He open his eyes when he feel nothing happen to him and saw someone infront of him."Jimin?"Taehyung quickly pass Jimin tissue.Even himself was so shocked when Jimin suddenly ran infront Jungkook and got a splash of water on his face.Jimin wipes his face with the tissue.Students who watch it seems so shocked when the girl just splash him water."Jimin oppa,I'm sorry..I didn't mean to do that to you."The girl beg for his forgiveness.Jimin smirk.

"So you want to do that to him?I heard he already apologize.How much is your blouse?It look cheap to me and it doesn't look good at you.Maybe I can make it more pretty..."Jimin look around him  and saw a girl holding a can of Coca Cola.He walk to the girl."Mind if I take this?"The girl give him the Coca Cola and Jimin walk back to the earlier girl with it.Then,he pour the water slowly on the girl's head.

Jungkook's eyes widen.Tears start to fall from her eyes."Done,"the girl run away from there crying."Are you okay?"Jimin asked Jungkook."You shouldn't do that to her,I'm the one who was wrong."Jungkook said to him."She was trying to hurt you and I won't let it happen.No one can!I just save you and you don't even thank me.Now,you are angry at me?Seriously?Even if you don't like me,I'm fine with it but I do have feelings too."Jimin walk away and Taehyung follow him.

"I do think that was too much,"Taehyung said."It do helped me..."Jimin smile mischievously."Help you?"They walk to the car."Jimin wait!"Jungkook called from behind.Now Taehyung know what he means by 'help' just now.Jimin make a cold face and turn to Jungkook."I'm sorry  for what I said just now.Thank you for saving me,"Jungkook said guilty."Okay,have a dinner with me tonight and I'll forgive you.I'll pick you up,see you tonight."Jimin get in the car with Taehyung and drive away.Jungkook can't even say anything yet,they already left him.He sigh.Seems like he had no other choice then.

"So,the 'help' means you can go out with Jungkook?"Taehyung asked Jimin who is driving.Jimin nods."That girl..." "I pay her to do that.All of it was my plan.Perfect plan of mine..."Jimin smirk."Wow,I impressed."

Jimin wear his blue shirt."Where is my jacket?"He mumble."Ah,Taehyung borrowed it last time.It must be in his room."Jimin get out from his room and head to Taehyung's room beside his room."Taetae,"He open the door and look inside.Taehyung is nowhere.Jimin heard water drops from the bathroom and expect that Taehyung is inside there."Taetae,where is my jacket?"Jimin asked."In my wardrobe,maybe.Look in there.."Jimin search in Taehyung's outfit room.He open one of the wardrobe and find his jacket."Maybe here,"He open another wardrobe and search in it.

Suddenly,he saw two box under it."What is this?"He was about to take the box out but Taehyung walk in."Did you found it yet?"Jimin quickly pretend that he is still searching.Taehyung close the wardrobe and open a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter