Pure tears

Remember
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taehyung look at the dark cloud.It will rain any minute from now and people start to leave the place.He sit on the bench and tears fell down on his cheeks.He just argue with Jimin about all things he hide from him for years.Sometimes he ask himself why he still hoping for something impossible.Why he didn't burn all of that thing.Its only making him hurt anyway.The rain start to fall and its making his heart more hurt and cold.He still sitting on the bench alone,looking down on the ground while his pain childhood playing in his eyes.Rain drops wipes away his tears.

Jhope open his eyes slowly.He was working in the studio with Suga and fell asleep on the couch."Someone call you,"Suga pass him the phone and he take it.V.He answered it."Hello,"Jhope said with sleepy voice."Hyung,did I woke you up?Sorry,I didn't mean to disturb you.Go back to sleep,bye."Jhope quickly sit straight."Taehyung,wait!"Suga stares at Jhope with strange face."I don't know to call who.I called my senior but he didn't pick up.I.."Jhope heard sobs."Taehyung,are you okay?Where are you right now?"Jhope full of worried right now,waiting for Taehyung's answer.Silent."Taehyung,tell me where are you right now!"

Jhope rush to the place that Taehyung told him.It was raining and its already night.He look around still in the car,searching for Taehyung.Jhope decided to get out and find Taehyung..He take out an umbrella from the back and walk out."Taehyung..!!"He called but no one answer him.From far,he saw someone on the bench under the rain.He run to the place and can see Taehyung already drench in rain infront of him."Taehyung,"the boy look up at him.Eventhough the rain drops fell on Taehyung's face,he can see tears in his eyes."Tae,what happened?"Taehyung suddenly stand up and hug him tight.Jhope startle.He can hear sobs from him and he know the boy is crying and hurt inside.

Jhope call Suga and told him that he won't be able to go to the studio for the night.Taehyung is shivering beside him and increasing his worried to him.They arrived infront of Jhope's house.Jhope take off his seatbelt and look at Taehyung.The boy already fell asleep.Jhope wonder what happened to him until he became awful like this.He don't want to wake the boy up but seeing he drench make him wake him.Taehyung might catch a cold if he sleep in wet like this.Taehyung open his eyes and look around."We already here,"Jhope wake him up.Taehyung nod and follow Jhope enter the house.

The house is not really big but it does look very neat and warm."You should take a bath first,I'll lend you my cloth."Jhope give him the cloth and show him the bathroom in his room.He take a shower while thinking about Jimin.How is Jimin right now?He wonder.He wear the cloth and walk out awkwardly.Jhope who sitting on the bed,stare at him."Sorry for bothering you,"he look down."Come,sit here."Jhope pointed beside him and Taehyung obey."Are you okay?"Jhope look at Taehyung.He just simply nod without a word.

"Don't want to share with me?You problem.."Jhope said sincerely and hold Taehyung's hand softly.Taehyung can feel the warm of Jhope's hand on him."I argue with Jimin,my brother."He said weakly and took a deep breath trying to hold his tears."I've never had a serious fight with him but today,I yelled at him with all of my heart..."He clench his fist.Jhope know Taehyung relationship with Jimin since he always spying on this kid from high school.They are always together in school and even in university now.Eventhough sometimes he got jealous to Jimin,he have to admit th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter