Please

Remember
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Thinking about yesterday make Jungkook feel guilty.His mind keep replaying his words to Jimin yesterday.He sigh."You keep sighing since morning.What bother your mind?"Jin asked."Its about yesterday."Jungkook replied."Good then.I know you still can't forgive him but your words were too much."Jin is right.He was too much."I don't want him to come close to me.I don't mind if you all want to befriend with him or anything.Just,don't include me into it.I don't want..you know,"Jungkook look down.The older patt his shoulder.He know what the younger mean."I hope you can forgive him one day.Come,we have more to do."Jin said before he disappeared to infront.

Today the cafe close for a birthday party for their regular customer's daughter.Jin and his worker work hard to decorate the cafe according to the customer wish list.The theme is pink and white,a few balloons on the wall,Jin specially bake the birthday cake and he also cook a few dishes for the guest."Jungkook,pass me the balloons."Jin climb the stairs and Jungkook pass him a few balloons before he do another thing.While Jin's hand is reaching up high trying to fix the decoration,he slip his feet and lost his balance.He was about to fall but a hand catched him.

"Can you please becareful?"Namjoon nagged while putting him down."Sorry,why did you came here?"Jin asked."I have to go outstation now,its urgent matter.I'll come home maybe by tomorrow evening or night.I came here to meet you,"Namjoon lean forward and kiss Jin's forehead."What are doing?My worker are here."Jin blushing looking around."What?They even caught us kissing last time."Namjoon tease got a light slap from Jin."Sir,its time to go."Namjoon nods his head at his driver and turn his head to Jin infront of him."Give me a kiss before I go."Namjoon request.Jin look around a few times before he lean forward and gives Namjoon a peck on the cheek."Thats not a kiss,come on."Namjoon whined."I'll give you more when you get back.Now,go!"Jin push Namjoon who grin widely when he heard that out from his cafe."I'll put a reminder on that!"Namjoon shout before he gets into the car.

"Stop making out infront of me,hyung.You should prepare the table,let me finish this."Jungkook said."Okay,then."They make the last preparation before the family came in after lunch.The birthday party goes on well as they planned."Hey birthday girl,I got you a present!"Jin gives a big doll to the birthday girl,Soyeon.The girl's eyes sparkle excitedly."Wow,its so beautiful.Thank you,uncle.Your cake is so delicious!"Jin ruffles the girl's hair with a warm smile.Her mother also smile and said,"Thank you so much.She really love it and many people ask me about the dishes.As expected from Chef Jin."Jin bow slightly being humble."Thank you,I just do what I could.Please,do tell me if you need anything or any problem with our service.Goodnight,"

They w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter