Forgive him

Remember
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taehyung managed to send Jimin out with Namjoon to buy some stuff for their new house and now he is trapping inside Jin's office.Jin asked him to wait in there but his feel so nervous right now.They just fight last night and this morning Namjoon called him saying that Jin wanted to meet him alone. "Sorry for let you wait too long,"Jin walk in with two glass of orange juice on his hands."No,its fine.."Taehyung smile awkwardly to him."Namjoon told me a little about Jimin last night and he said it would be better if I hear further from you instead,thats why I wanted to meet you here.Thanks for coming and sorry for last night.I was not in right mind."Jin apollogize and Taehyung nodded his head."I want to know why Jimin decided to dump Jungkook.I want to know everything,please."

Taehyung take a deep breath before he spit everything out."When he knew about his illness,he was so down.He decided to tell Jungkook but he didn't.Jungkook doesn't want him to go far from him and he said if Jimin die,then he would die too.You may think,Jungkook would wait for Jimin but what more hard is..what if Jungkook have to wait forever?Jimin can't forgive himself if make Jungkook crying over his death.A day before we fly to States,Jimin asked me to come along with him.I didn't know where are we going or who are we going to meet at that time.I was so suprised when Jungkook barged in with anger look and when I look at Jimin,he put a face.It was true that we bet on Jungkook but its already off a long ago.Jimin truely love Jungkook but that time,he denied all of it.It was so hurt to watch him hurting himself like that."Jin hold Taehyung's hand tight.

"He cut their relationship before it become more deeper.When I got a mesage that Jungkook's grandparents dead,I feel guilty.I had to choose between my own brother and my friend.Since I know Jimin well,I decided not to tell him.I know if I told him,he would turn back to Korea and hug Jungkook.In the same time,he would miss his surgery and it would be really bad for him.Before he get into the surgery room,he made a promise with me.If he survive,he asked me to lie about his illness and stop him from fly back to Korea.He still doesn't know that he went into brain surgery.What he know all this while are he had an accident that sent him into coma."Jin close his widen mouth with his hand."Then,why are you here?"

"He keep wanting to come back here and everytimes he asked me,I would make excuses.But this time,he determined on his choice.He said that he would go with me or without me.Of course I won't let him go by himself,thats why I'm here now.It was really hurt to watch him after he woke up fr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter