Begin

Remember
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taehyung got really panic when he saw empty bed infront of him.He immediately took his phone and call Jimin.The older is so mad at him and want to be alone but he is still worry of that man."I have to find him."Taehyung ran out from the hospital with Hoseok with him.He try to imagine standing on Jimin's place,where he will go if he is Jimin? He made a list and together with Hoseok,he look for Jimin at those place and last place is the Han River.Its already night and dark so Taehyung waste no time to search for his brother.He run as fast as he can while his eyes wandering around looking for Jimin's small figure and his steps decreasing when he saw a small body sitting on a bench with his eyes watching the view infront of him.Slowly,he approach the older.

"Found you,"Jimin jump in suprised a little when Taehyung took a seat beside him."I told you not to find me."Jimin can see sweats on Taehyung's shirt and he know he was searching on him."You know i'm stubborn."Taehyung chuckles awkwardly."I know you are mad and I'm sorry for keeping all of these from you.I'll tell you,everything."Then,Taehyung tell Jimin everything,from the first they met Jungkook,until they went to overseas for the operation.He close his eyes, feeling some burden lost after he told all of it."Then,why you didn't tell me sooner?Why did you keep it from me?"Jimin asked and the younger stare in his eyes."Because you asked me to.You asked me to keep it secret and avoid you from coming back here but in the end,we are here.All lies I told you were from you.You were the one who created it,Jimin."The older's eyes widen in suprised.

Taehyung stares at his intertwined hands."I was on edge.I love him but I have to think the best for you.I was so scared that you will hurt like him eventho I know you are.You don't remember anything but I know,deep inside you,you are hurt without you realize.When you first woke up,I was really grateful.It was so scary to see you lie down pale on the hospital bed.I was so scared that you might give up on your life."Tears fell on his cheeks and he wipes it away."The first time I saw you met Jungkook,I was so scared.I can see it,in your eyes.Love that you had on him,still same as before."Jimin hold Taehyung's hand tight."Taetae,what was him to me?"Taehyung turn his gaze to the older and stares into the older's eyes."He is your heart.Your forever love and life,you told me before you had the operation."He answered.

-------------------------

Jungkook quietly enter the cafe with his head down."Jungkook,come to my office now."He heard Jin's cold voice called for him.Without saying anything,he went to Jin's office and just stand up infront of Jin's desk."Sit down."He sat down but still his eyes on the floor."Are you oka

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter