Really??

Remember
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taehyung awake and suprised when he saw the person who still sleep infront of him so soundly.Namjoon should be beside him instead of this person.Maybe they exchanged last night before they went to sleep.Taehyung fell asleep as soon as he closed his eyes.He use his time to stare at the older calm face.Eventhough this person are from a dangerous family,it doesn't matter for him.His bright personality making he and the others feel comfortable around him.Jhope have his own charisma that making him feel strange.His heart beat fast but its making him fluttering every time he look at the older.He keep staring until Jhope open his eyes and they staring each other for a moment before Jin call them out.

"Hyung,whats wrong?"Jimin asked and yawn.Namjoon and Jin wear their sweater and their face look serious in this cold early morning."A four years old boy named Seungjae lost and they asked us to help them.We should split up,call others if you found him.Lets go,hyung..."Namjoon and Jin start their searching.Everyone do as Namjoon and look for the boy.Jungkook follow Jimin and Taehyung behind carefully.He look around and saw a small figure in the woods.He stop and look carefully this time and sure that is the lost boy.

He want to call Jimin but they already ahead and he don't want to lose that boy.Jungkook take a deep breath before heading to the boy.The boy keep walking more deep in the forest and it making Jungkook hard to follow him."Seungjae,"he call and the boy stop and turn back at him.Jungkook went to him."Seungjae,where are you going?Lets go,your parents are looking for you.."The boy nod and Jungkook hold his hand.When he turn back,his heart beat fast.Then he realizes,he is in the forest and lost too.Sweat start to appear on his forehead.His head feel dizzy and his body trembling."Uncle,are you okay?I want to go out,I'm scared..."Seungjae said to him.Jungkook stares at the boy.This is not time to be weak.He have to be strong so the boy won't be scared."Don't worry,I'll bring we out from here.Come on.."Jungkook hold Seungjae's hand and face his trauma.

Jimin and Taehyung keep walking and they decided to go back to the base camp.Namjoon and the others already there.Jimin shake his head when Namjoon look at him."Where is Jungkook?"Jin asked him."He...where is him?He was behind us just now.."Jimin panic when Jungkook is not with them."Maybe he went somewhere,lets wait for him first..."Jimin seems restless on his place.Thinking about Jungkook's trauma making he more worry."I'll look for him."Jimin said and Taehyung follow him without a word.

"Jungkook!"T

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter