Wish

Remember
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It has been a month since Jungkook and Jimin met.Its mean,Jimin still have two months to win Jungkook's heart.Today,they will go to the class together with Taehyung's car."Jimin,where are you going?"Taehyung asked when he saw Jimin  open his car."I'm going somewhere after class.I'll drive myself,"he get into the car and they drive to the class.

As soon as the class ended,Jimin jump infront of Jungkook."Jungkook,lets go for a date today."Jungkook stares at him and  put his hand on Jimin's forehead."Are you sick today?"Jimin  push his hand away."I'm serious,Jungkook."Taehyung watch them both from aside.Just watching without a word."Why should I go?"Jungkook just want to tease the older."Just,lets go..."Jimin grab Jungkook's bag and run away with it.Jungkook sigh and look at Taehyung who laughing to his own brother."I think,I should go.Bye,"Taehyung shake his head.Jungkook is kind of hard with Jimin and sometimes Jimin had to let down his pride a little.

"So,where are we going?"Jungkook asked in the car."Well,actually I don't really  know where to go.I just want to know you more.."Jungkook laugh at him."To know me?"He look at Jimin who is driving."Well,what you like,what you don't like,everything.Right now,lets go to the cafe first.I'm thirsty."

They park infront of a cafe and Jimin order himself Iced Americano."What do you want?"Jimin asked Jungkook."Strawberry milkshake,please."He ordered and Jimin stares at him."You like Strawberry Milkshake?"He asked."Yes,my favourite..."Jungkook grin and they wait for a while for their order.Next,they head to Han River.There,Jungkook keep staring at people who cycling around."Want to rent bikes?"Jimin asked and Jungkook nod eagerly.

They rent two bikes and cycling together."Lets race,loser have to buy ice-cream for both of us."Jimin agree and they set a finish line at a fountain far from them."On three,one,two,three!"Jungkook start cycling fast and so Jimin.When Jimin leading Jungkook,the younger fasten his cycle and make himself infront."I win!"Jungkook scream happily with a gasp when he arrived there first.Jimin take a sit on the near bench and try to catch his breah.It has been a long time since the last time he ride a bike."You have to buy ice-cream,I want chocolate flavor."Jimin nod and went to buy ice-cream while Jungkook wait for him at the bench.

"Here,"Jimin pass to him the ice-cream."You like Strawberry Milkshake and Chocolate flavor.Can I know what you don't like?"Jimin stares at him."Hurrmm,I don't like smoking and drinking.That are the mos,"Jimin nod."Lets go,"Jimin stand up and walk to his bike."Where?"Jungkook also ride his bike like Jimin did."Eat and then we g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter