Painful

Remember
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Finally,Hoseok got the address of the hideout place that evening.He is burning with anger right now.If Taehyung got hurt on his body even a scratch,he swear he will rip that person into half.He drive as fast as he can.Eventho the sky slowly turn dark,all he wanted is Taehyung to be save.He arrived infront of a small building.From outside,he can see some men guarding outside and he can tell there are more inside but its not even making him scared eventho he is alone right now.He turn off the engine,gets out from the car,open the bonet and took out a baseball bat."I hope they don't use guns."He mubled.

He casually walk to the front door."I want to meet Mark."Hoseok said to two men who is guarding the front door."What kind of business you have with him?"Hoseok start to feel irritated."Tell him to get out or I'll get in."Hoseok said."No man,you can't get in."The man said."Try me,"and with saying that,they fight.Chaos start to happen when one by one came and join the fight.Hoseok skillfully defeat them without any scratch on his body."I guess you don't know me much.I hate someone mess up with me, remember that."All the men groan in pain on the ground and he walk passed them.

"Taehyung!"He shouted loudly while checking every corner and rooms there."Joker,I thought you will come sooner."Hoseok now staring sharply at Mark who talked."Where is him?!"His question replied by a laugh."Where do you think he is?Is he alive or...dead?"Mark laugh again."I told you not to mess up with me,right?You better pray I would spare your live now,"Hoseok warned him while gripping tightly on his baseball bat in his hand."You know what?I know why you love him so much.Isn't it because he is good in bed?"Mark said mockingly."Shut your mouth!"Hoseok give a hard punch on his face and more and more until Mark lying on the floor without fighting back."Did you saw that?That how was him.A Joker who loves fighting!"He laugh weakly on the floor.Hoseok look around and saw Taehyung in a room facing the glass.He was sure there was nothing there though.

Taehyung's mouth had been taped and he tied on the chair.He is crying,watching him from the glass wall.Hoseok feel more rage and his eyes filled with anger glaring at Mark.He pull out a small knife from his pocket.He didn't thought to use it but all he can see now is just red."Yeah,kill me and show us who is Joker really is!"He laugh again.Hoseok turn his head and look at Taehyung who is crying,trembling,shaking his head and seems like begging him not to do it.Hoseok keep back his knife."Do it again,I won't hesitate to kill you."He walked away and rush to Taehyung."Are you okay?"Hoseok untie him from the chair.Taehyung just silently looking down and still crying."Lets go home."He hold Taehyung's hand tightly and lead the way out.Taehyung's eyes wander around as he saw all the men Hoseok beated on the floor.Some of them bleeding and some of them maybe have broken bones looking how they groan in pain.

The drive to Jin's cafe was quiet.Taehyung at his side looking away from him,just silent there.He pulled infront of the cafe."We are arrived,Tae.Are you okay?"He ask

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter