Game over

Remember
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jimin rub his eyes as he open his eyes slightly.Where am I? He move a little but groan when he feel slightly pain at his bottom.He manage to sit and look around trying to gather up his memories.Suddenly,his phone ringing making him jolted a little.Jimin reach his phone on the side table and pick up the call when he saw Taehyung's name appeared."Hello-"He was cut by Taehyung's voice."Where the hell are you,Park Jimin?!" He look around again before answer."I'm in...a motel,I think." Looking at the small size of room,this must not a hotel as he thought."Aishh..You got me worried.Send me your location now, I'll pick you up."Taehyung ended the call and Jimin immediately sent his location to him.His face blush madly when he finally remember what happened last night and saw his body under the cover. I..slept with him?But...where is him? Jimin got up slowly and put on his cloth that fell on the floor.

His eyes caught on a small book on the table.Guess he left it. Curious,he open the book.His hands trembling when he read the content of the book.This book is the same book he saw in his vivid memory.He flips through the pages and saw a page written,'Second round: Payback'. Tears flows from his eyes as he read it more until the last a page wrote..'GAME OVER' and he fell on the on his knees. A bell ringing and he slowly open the door to find Taehyung look at him with his widen eyes."Jimin..." The book fell from Jimin and he hug Taehyung,crying.

------------------------------

Jungkook feel restless when he got back to his home.His heart beat uneasy and he decided to take a short shower."Oh my...What is wrong with me?!"He yelled to himself and suddenly Namjoon's word played in his head.Did I regret doing this? Now,he even doubt himself.Not long after that,the bell rang.He take a peek at the window and saw Jimin.After putting a blank expression,he went out to open the door.Jimin swollen face come to the sight.He must be crying..."What do you want?"He said coldly.Jimin look down and pull out a small book.The book he left earlier."This...isn't what I'm thinking,right?"His eyes meet with the younger as tears threating to fell."Let me tell you this once.I bet Taehyung never talk about this to you so I'll tell you instead."Jungkook raise the book higher until his shoulder height."This is a book you used to plan on breaking me apart once and I used it back on you now.Setting up the same game as you did but this round,I did it alone.Well,not too hard to lure you in my trap.It was too...easy."The book fell from Jimin's hand to his feet and his tears fell down to his cheeks."Why..."

"You asked me why?Because I want you to feel the same as me.Three years ago,you broke me apart and now it still hurt deep inside me.I can't forget about it and it haunted me everytime I sleep! I warned you but you never listened to me and keep getting into my life. You want a game?There,I gave it to you.You and my game.Its game over,Park Jimin." He expected a slap or punch from the older but it never came.Jimin just picked up the book and turn around leaving from his sight.As soon as he close the door,Jungkook fell on his knees and he cry.

----------------------------

A week passed by and everything turn to normal as before.Jungkook went to work as usual and he never seen Jimin or Taehyung anywhere.Jin and Namjoon doesn't know anything about what happened but he can feel Namjoon knew it but never say anything.While he was washing the dishes at the sink,Namjoon came and lean his body to the counter."Are you regreting it now?"The older spoke."What are you talking about,hyung?"Jungkook tried to ignore the question."I know you know what I'm saying,Jungkook.You are smart,aren't you?"Namjoon teased as he smirk."Jin hyung would sure worried of you and maybe cry if he know about this.How I knew about this?Well,I got eyes."Jungkook rolled his eyes and wipe the plate with a clean towel while Namjoon still beside him.

"Jimin are going back to States."Jungkook's hand halt for a second before continue his doing."He said he want to meet you for the last time before he go tomorrow. Why don't you put your ego down and go meet him?Once and then you won't meet him again.Here,the adress and time."Namjoon pull out a note f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter