Jealous/Namjin date

Remember
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taehyung close the door after sending Jhope off.His hand touch his own chest.The beat of his heart really pounding hard until he can hear it without using a stethoscope.Jhope's word just now making he lost his word.It was just like a confess but this feel are different.There were many girls and boys confessed their love at him and he always said no to them.This time,he didn't say anything at all.They just stared each other and he broke the gaze.It really turn the situation more awkward."I'm trouble.."He sigh and head to his room.Taehyung lie down on his bed and keep staring on the ceiling.He sigh.Its not that he don't like Jhope but he still confused with his own feelings on the older.

------------------------

Jimin yawn again for how many times today."I'm so sleepy~~"Jimin whining at Taehyung and the younger laugh at him."That because you sleep late last night,you fool!"Taehyung said while laughing and suddenly his laugh stop when Jimin suddenly staring at something with a sharp gaze.He look where is Jimin look.Its Jungkook with someone they never seen before and they look so close.Jimin walk to them and Taehyung follow him from behind."Jungkook,who is this?"Jimin said and they look at him."Ah,this is my best friend Yugyeom.This is my senior,Jimin.."Yugyeom bow at him with a little smile."Yugyeom,lets go.I really miss you,see you next time."He wave at Jimin and leave with Yugyeom with bright smile.A smile that hard to see for Jimin but easy for Yugyeom.

"Jimin,lets go.."Taehyung pull Jimin to the car.He can sense jealous flames in Jimin's eyes.As soon as they arrived home,Jimin head straight to his room without a word.Leaving Taehyung in dumbfound of the sudden behavior change.Taehyung put his bag on his bed and decided to take a look at Jimin in his room."Chimchim~~"He open the door and saw Jimin lying on his bed with close eyes.He walk in and sit beside him."Jungkook look very close with thag boy.I was kind of surprised when he smile so bright.You don't feel anything?"He said to Jimin.He know Jimin are not sleep yet.Jimin sigh and stares at Taehyung."So,whats wrong with that?Its his best friend,anyway."Jimin said lazily making he chuckle."Are you really think like that?"He try to tease Jimin an the older seems like annoyed with it."Stop talking and leave me alone.I want to sleep,you are so noisy..."Jimin turn his body and hug his pillow.Taehyung laugh a little and leave his brother in peace.

Jimin open his eyes when Taehyung already gone."Jealous?Why would he jealous of that boy...Jungkook would be mine no matter what.Wait,mine?Jimin...wake up now.He just for the game,nothing more but...it might turn other way if I can't control myself."He sigh once again.

-------------------------------------

"So,are you close with that guy?"Yugyeom asked as he put a mouthful of cake."Who?Jimin?not really,he is same class with me and also his brother.The one with him just now,why?"Yugeom's face change serious."I don't like him.Stay away from him,"Jungkook choke on his own spit."He is not a bad guy,what is wrong with you?"Jungkook punch him a little and laugh."Its just,I have a bad feeling about him.Just don't too close with him,okay?"Yugyeom said."Okay,fine whatever...So,are there something you want to tell me?You don't even text me for a long time.I thought you already forgot about me."Jungkook pouts."Sorry about that,I kind of busy.I'm going to Jerman next week.Thats why I came here,to tell you."Jungkook's eyes widen.

"You are going to Jerman next week?!You really work hard on it.As expected,my friend.Congrats,I'm gonna miss your nagging more.How long you will stay there?"Jungkook take a sip of his drink."Thanks,maybe about 3 years or more.Finally I got what I dream of.If not you who give me so much support from the beginning,I won't make it.Thanks Jungkook..."Yugyeom smile and there are tears filled in his eyes."Hey,don't cry.You can't be a cry baby there because I won't be there.Its you who work hard,I just gave advice.Don't forget to text me or call me,okay?"Yugyeom

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter