Thriller date,Vhope

Remember
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taehyung walk to his car leisurely.Jimin went to a date with Jungkook and he was left alone just now.Someone accidently bump into him from right.His lost his balancing and was about to fall on the ground hard but a hand manage to grab him before he fall."Are you okay?I'm so sorry,I was arranging my books and didn't look infront."Taehyung look at him and smile."Its okay,Hoseok hyung.I'm fine...Luckily,you save me or I might curse you."He laugh."Anyway,where is Jimin?"Jhope asked."He left me and went to a date with Jungkook.Since I have nothing to do,I think I'll just head home then.Bye,hyung.."Taehyung wave his hand.

"Taehyung!Wait.."Taehyung turn back at Jhope."Would you want to go out with me,then?"Jhope said with a small smile."Are you asking me to go for a date?"Taehyung chuckle when Jhope look down with blushing face."Okay,but how about my car then?"Taehyung pointed at his car."Well,we can visit your house first and leave your car.Then,we will go together then.How?"Taehyung agree and they head to their car.Taehyung leave his car in his house and get into Jhope's car waiting a little far from his house.

"So,where are we going?"Taehyung put on his seat belt."Should we get some ice-cream?Its so hot today,lets go to the park nearby."They arrived at a wide park and buy some ice-cream for them.Eventhough,it look simple for everyone but Taehyung feel like it kind a cute side of Jhope.They walk together as they talk about their life,family and else.Jhope keep looking around frequently with sharp gaze and sometimes his mind was not focus on Taehyung's story."Hyung,are you okay?You keep looking around frequently,are there any problem?"Taehyung asked."I think,we better go now."Jhope grab Taehyung's hand and walk fastly to the car.

Jhope's face look a little panic from before."Whats wrong?"Jhope glance at the mirror."There are some guys following us and I'm alone right now,"Jhope make a uturn and keep glance at the mirror.Taehyung look at back and saw a black car behind their car."I saw the guy before,I think they are from my father's enemy gang.If its true,we would be in a big problem now.."Jhope keep driving fast and the car still following them."Are you scared?"Taehyung sudden question making the older smile a litlle."I'm not,this is not the first time anyway.I just worried about you and I'm responsible on you since I'm the one who brought you into this.Sorry,"Jhope said.

Taehyung put his hand on Jhope hand."You don't have to say sorry,its not your fault anyway.So,what are we gonna do?"He pull his hand awkwardly."I already asked for some backup and now,we gonna stop somewhere peace here.."The older look around and stop in lonely alley.There are no one there accept them and it quite tense because of the silent situation.Jhope take off his seat be

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter