Ice-cream

Remember
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After the breakfast,Taehyung get in his car.Today,he will drive Jimin to university with his car because Jimin wanted they take turn to drive to university.Jimin got into the car when Taehyung start the engine."Oh,you have new necklace."Jimin said looking at Taehyung's neck."I got this from Hope.You know,the one who always gave me present on my birthday secretly.I found this in my bag last night,pretty right?"Taehyung smile and start driving."But,its not your birthday yet."Jimin look at Taehyung."I don't know either but I like it.V, he/she gave me the name since the first time he gave me present.I love that name anyway.I hope I can meet him/her one day."He make turn into their university and park at his parking lot."I hope our presentation today will be fine,"Jimin said while taking off the seatbelt.Taehyung humm.

"Okay,next group would be Jimin,Taehyung and Jungkook.Come infront and present your research."They three walk infront and get all thing ready.The presentation went smoothly and they got praised from Proffesor Kim."Good job,everyone.This will be your first mark for this semester.Hope you can improve more and class end.See you in our next class."Proffesor Kim walk out."I want to go somewhere after this,"Jimin said while packing up his thing into his bag."Where?"Taehyung look at Jimin."I don't know yet,I want to look for Dad present.Next week is Dad's birthday,you don't remember?"Taehyung look down.He always remember his father birthday and bought him present every birthday and Father's Day but never gave it.Taehyung rub his neck and put a small smile on his face."I forgot about it and sorry,I had something to take care off after this.Would you mind going alone?I can send you home and you can drive your car."Taehyung said.Jimin look around and stares at Jungkook who just stand up to leave.

He run to Jungkook and stop the young boy.Jungkook stares at him."Jungkook,can you acompany me to buy my father's present?Taehyung can't go because he had work to do,can you?"Jimin make a cute face."You can go by yourself,why you must bother me?"Jungkook push Jimin away."I think I heard you use informal with me.Shouldn't you have to call me 'hyung'?I should report this to Jin hyung,"Jimin treatened Jungkook and take out his phone to make a call to Jin.Jungkook turn back and glare at Jimin with sharp gaze.Jin is his weakness,he can't say anything when its come to that guy.He know Jin since he was little and Jin was his neighbour before he move to the other place.Jin probably would nag at him for hours and punish him because he is being direspected to someone older than him.Jin is just a mother to him eventhough,he is not.Anyway,Jin always caring to him and always be there to him whenever he had problem.Not like his parents,they are always busy and don't have time with him since he was little.Thats why he can survive alone in this world.

"Don't call him and don't force me to call you 'hyung' because I don't want to.Anyway,you are shorter than me."Jimin smirk."That was cruel.I admit that I'm shorter than you but I'm older than you,remember?and you can't change that.Now,do what I said or I'll call Jin hyung and tell him you d

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter