Friend

Remember
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taehyung knock Jimin's room and open the door slowly.The big room look so neat with soft blue paint on the wall while he is soft green paint,black and white king size bed and a few furniture."Jimin?"He called and walk inside."Yeah?"Jimin reply in the bathroom."Do you saw my bracelet?The one I just bought last week,"Taehyung wait infront of the bathroom door."Aahh,maybe it you put it in your jacket,try search there."Taehyung nod and walk out.He get into his room and open his outfit room.He and Jimin had a small room for their clothes in their own room.Well,its not too small of course.

He search all his jacket and found the bracelet in his red hoodie.Taehyung look himself in the mirror and saw two box behind him,hid under his arranged clothes.He turn and stares at the boxes and close wardrobe sliding door with deep sigh."Taetae,are you done yet?Mom already called for brekfast!"He went out quickly with smile on his face.They went downstairs together and take their place on the dining table."Good morning my lovely two son.."Mrs Park said with warm smile.Jimin and Taehyung chuckle while Mr.Park just silently eat his breakfast.Taehyung take a piece of bread and spread a strawberry jam on it.He was about to eat and suddenly Mr Park stand up and grab his work bag."I better go to office now.Goodbye darling,Jimin and...I'm gonna late,"He look at Taehyung who was about to put his bread in his mouth and just walk away.

Taehyung's face changed when he saw that.His heart is hurt.His father don't even say his name and just walk away like that.Jimin knew Taehyung feeling right now,held his hand with smile.Taehyung smile back and eat his bread eventhough he already lost his appetite.After the breakfast,they say goodbye to Mrs Park and go to university together with Jimin's car."Taetae,I've made a plan."Jimin break the silence.Taehyung look at him with strange face."Plan?What plan?"Jimin smirk."Plan to make the cold guy fall for me,"He said while parking in the university.Taehyung take off his seatbelt."Wait,are you serious?"Jimin stop the car's engine."Yup,"he step out from the car after he grab his bag on the backseat.

They walk along."So,what is the plan?"Taehyung look at Jimin."Just wait and see.."He said with mischevious smile on his face.Taehyung shrug.They took a seat in the class and Jungkook was already take out his note book for today lesson.Proffesor Kim walk in.In the end of the class,he said,"I want you to make a detail research about one of these topics and present it to me next week.I already divided all of you into 3 student in one group.You can check your groupmates in this file.This will be your group for half semester.Class end,see you in the next class."He walk out.

Everyone check on their groupmates before leaving the class except Jimin and Taehyung who is still sitting on their chair."Don't you want to know your groupmates?"Taehyung asked to Jimin."I already knew.You and me in one group,with..."He glare at Jungkook who just walk infront to check his.When Jungkook knew his groupmates,he stares at Jimin and Taehyung."With Jungkook.."Jimin smirk.Jungkook walk to them with cold face.They look at him.

"When you want to meet up?or you want to do it seperately?"Jungko

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter