Love

Remember
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jin sit awkwardly beside Namjoon on the dining table.Yesterday,Namjoon called him.He told him that his parents invited him to his house and have a lunch together.He is nervous yet this is first time he meet Namjoon's parents."Jin,don't be shy.Just eat comfortably."Namjoon's mother said with a gentle smile.Jin smile in reply.

After they finished eating,they sit in the living room."Joonie told us many about you.So,you want to be a chef,right?"Namjoon's father said.Jin turn his head to Namjoon and the younger look away."Yes,but I have to work first since my parents won't support me this time."Jin smile awkwardly."Well,we want you to apply to our family university.KK University."Jin suprised."What?KK University?That is your…?"He stares at Namjoon with wide eyes.KK University,one of university that have make many  successful chef that he always admire.

"My family own it,"Namjoon reply."Joonie doesn't want to apply there because he said it won't be challenging to him.He told us about your  financial problem and we would be glad to help you since you are so good to our Joonie and you are important to him too.You can stay here until you found a place to stay and you don't have to pay for anything.So,are you okay with it?"Jin feel so touch.They don't even know him but they want to help him."You don't have to do this for me...I..don't know what to say...I'm so ashamed with your family.So different with mine.."

Namjoon's mother stand up and sit beside him.She hold his hand."Jin,don't say like that.We know,it must be so hard when our parents didn't accept our decision.Maybe they need time.Now,what you have to do is prove to them that you can be success with your own choice. That is how you going to pay us,your success.Now,promise me you'll make us proud of your success one day."Jin nod as tears start to fill in his eyes.The woman pull he in her warm embrace and Jin burst into thankful tears.

-----------------------------

 Jimin open his eyes and touch his dizzy head.He observe around him.He is lying on a soft bed with nice scent but its not his room.He sit straight and panic a little.Jimin try to remember what happen last night.He went to drink and...Jungkook came and...he called...Taehyung?!"Oh my god..."Every memory of last night keep entering his sense.The door suddenly open and Jungkook walk in with a cold face."I don't know you are such a crybaby when you are drunk.."He smirk.Jimin's face turn red.How can he cried infront of this kid last night?!Jimin..!!!

"I'm not a cry baby ! And last night,just forget abou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter