Time

Remember
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"How can you look so y with apron around your waist,my dear Kim Seokjin?"A raspy voice whispered behind Jin's ear making he chuckle.He was making breakfast for the weekend and suddenly Namjoon hug him from behind making his heart beat fast."You smell so nice,just like always."Namjoon give a light kiss at the back of Jin's neck and finally let go off the older."Why are you wearing suits today?Isn't it weekend?"Jin point at Namjoon today outfit.Work outfit."Ahhh,I got a sudden meeting today."

"Its freaking weekend,Kim Namjoon.We barely have time together on weekdays and now you even work on weekend."Jin pout while placing a plate of their breakfast on the table and took a seat across his lover."I'm really sorry.My client from Japan had some urgent matter and had to push our schedule ahead.He is one of my important client,you know it."Namjoon words just making Jin more sulking."So,he is more important than me now?"Namjoon sigh.He has been really busy with meetings for their new branch in Japan and Malaysia.He admit that he often got home very late and makes Jin feel neclegted and lonely.

"Hyung,you know I really want to spend more time with you but it just..please,understand me.I'm sorry,"Namjoon try hold Jin's hand but the older pull away his hand from the table."You better eat your breakfast or you might be late.I'm full,"Jin stand up and took his still untouch plate."Hyung..."Namjoon sigh.Jin put his breakfast in the fridge and head to the room."What you should do now,Kim Namjoon.He look really mad at you this time."Suddenly,his phone ringing and he pick up the call quickly after he saw the caller ID."Yes,Tamaki-san."(in japanese).After finishing his meal,he grab his things and fled out from house.

While on the way meeting his client,Namjoon call someone."Hello?Taehyung,can you do me a favor?"

-------------------------

Ding dong~~

Jin lazily walk out from his room and open the front door."Suprise~~"Taehyung with his box smile and Jimin with his adorable eye smile looking at him."Taehyung,Jimin,why are you here?"Jin asked."We brought your favorite chicken.Lets eat together,we already starving."Jin give a way to let Jimin and Taehyung enter the house.Taehyung take out the chicken from two plastic bag while Jin take out plates for them.

"Let me ask you beforehand.Did Namjoon send both of you here?"Taehyung and Jimin look at each other."Well,yes?"Taehyung grin awkwardly."Thats why you suddenly show up infront of my house.Did he told you anything?"Jimin shook his head."He just told us that he made a mistake and you didn't eat your breakfast because of him.So,he asked us to buy something for you to eat and report to him when you are done."Jin sigh."I was right.No wonder you show up without telling me first."

"What he done?"Jimin asked and take a bite of the chicken."He had a sudden meeting today.We barely have free time together and it really pissed me off.I do understand his situation but still it makes me sad too."Jin start taking a chicken and eat it deliciously."Lets go watch a movie and shopping.How about it?"Taehyung grin looking at Jimin and Jin."Movie on you,Taehyung."Jin said."Ok,no problem!"They burst into laugh when Taehyung make some jokes.

The

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter