Bitter confess

Remember
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"This look so beautiful,can I buy this?"Taehyung look at Jimin with a bright smile."Yes,just pick what you want and I'll buy it for you.."Jimin said as he look around the shop.This morning,Jimin suddenly drag Taehyung to a shopping mall and asked him to pick what he want.It has been an hour and Taehyung already bought five things.A new suit,new shoes,new winter jacket,new watch and now new ring."I'm already hungry,lets go eat."Jimin pay for the ring that Taehyung chose and follow Taehyung behind.They enter a japanese cuisine restaurant and have an order.A waiter serve them their order on the table and excuse himself."Wait,before we eat.Do you have something to say?Anything about this all?"Taehyung stares at Jimin and the man sigh a little."Fine,I lose to you.Now,can we eat?"Taehyung laugh and let Jimin eat his meal infront of him."So,you the one who fell first or him?"He put a mouthful of sushi in his mouth."I don't know about him.I'm the one who always keep telling that I love him but he doesn't reply it yet.Maybe he need time,I'll wait for him anyway."Taehyung just simply nod and they enjoy their lunch together.

"Ah,tonight Yoongi hyung said he will come to our house for a dinner.Mom invited him,"Jimin tell Taehyung as they finished eating."Really?Then we have to go home now then.Mom would nag us if we are late for the dinner tonight,"Taehyung said."Its still early,fool.Lets look around some more,I still haven't buy anything because of you.Ah,I'm gonna broke.."Taehyung laugh hard and they walk out from the restaurant."I think this look best on you,"Jimin slap his shoulder."Are you kidding me?That is woman dress,why would I buy it.Silly."Taehyung put back a white dress that he took and Jimin took out a long sleeve warm sweater."How about this?"Jimin show at Taehyung."This look fine,give a try first."Jimin nod and bring the cloth with him into the dressing room there.He put it on and look at himself in the mirror.The fabric are so soft and warm,the color are soft like a white cream and it fits him so well."Jimin,how is it?"Jimin was about to give a reply but suddenly he feel dizzy that he have to use the wall to support his body."Jimin?Are you okay in there?"Taehyung asked again with a small worry tone."I..I'm fine.Wait,"as the dizziness gone he put a little smile on his face and open the door."How it is?"He turn around a little bit and Taehyung nod.Thankfully,Taehyung didn't suspect anything or ask any question.He pay for it and decided to go home.

As they arrived,Jimin head straight to his bed saying that he had things to do."Its has been a while since the last time I got dizziness like that,"he feel uneasy with his body health.This dizziness keep attack him more frequently and stop but when it came just now,its feel more hurt.A knock from the door make me startled."Jimin,mom called us to help her.Come out,"Taehyung scream outside of the door."Yes,I'm coming!"Jimin change his outfit to a comfortable wear and head downstairs.They have to do some cleaning in the living room,wash the laundry and also help his mom to cook for dinner.Without any more words,Jimin and Taehyung start their work.

"Thank you for inviting me for this dinner,Auntie."Suga said after the dinner end."Your mom are friend of mine,no need to say thank you."While they are talking about each other,Jimin suddenly feel dizzy."I'm going to the toilet,excuse me.."He bow a little and as soon as he stand up,his head feel really hurt.This time,its hurt than before until he can't even stand up properly and fell on his knee."Jimin,"Taehyung rush to Jimin and hold his brother."Aarrgghhh.."Jimin groan in pain while his hand on h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter