The truth

Remember
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Wait here,I'm going to buy drinks there."Jimin said while open his door and Taehyung just nod while his eyes focusing on his phone.Jimin entered a cafe named,JJ Cafe.He walk to the counter and as soon as he arrived,a guy who is wearing an uniform leave to the back immedietly.He was dumbfound."Why did he suddenly left?What do you need,sir?"A handsome tall guy came right after that."Give me one iced americano and hot latte,please."The guy still staring at him,frozen."Hello,did you heard that?"Jimin waved his hand infront of his face."Ah,I'm sorry.I'll make it right away,"he excuse himself."Strange..."

Taehyung put his phone away and look infront."JJ Cafe?Where did I heard this name...Oh my god,Jimin!"He rush out from the car and enter the cafe.Jimin just pay for the drinks and Taehyung quickly pull the older's hand out from there without looking anywhere else.His heart beat so fast when he did that.He was sure that he saw Jin there,infront of Jimin."Why did you do that for?"Jimin said to him in the car."We are getting late,lets go."Taehyung put on his seatbelt."Fine,you don't have to do that tho."Without Jimin notice,he sent a text mesage.

To:Namjoon 

Jin hyung saw Jimin.What should we do?

---------------------------

"Are you okay?"Namjoon pat Jin's shoulder.Since he got back from work,his mind keep flying away.Namjoon take a sit beside him on the sofa."I think I saw Jimin and Taehyung today.No,I saw them.I really saw them."Jin keep repeating that he saw Jimin and Taehyung clearly at the cafe today."But..Jimin didn't reconize me at all.I know its been years but still I'm sure he won't forget me easily,I think."Namjoon just keep silent,letting the older talking."It not that he forget me.It was like,he never know me before.After he payed,Taehyung barged in and pull him out without looking at me at all.I don't understand,"Jin sigh."Lets go somewhere,now."Namjoon said staring at the older.

"Why are we here?"Just now they just wear anything warm and drove to his cafe ,JJ Cafe on that cold night.Namjoon doesn't tell him anything and just lead him in.In there,Jin saw someone he know.Min Yoongi and Kim Taehyung."Is that really you,Kim Taehyung?"Jin asked with stuttered voice.Taehyung look up to the older and nodded his head."Sit here,"Namjoon asked him to sit on a chair and he did so.He still confused with the situation."Where have you been?Why you just left suddenlly like that?Why Jimin left Jungkook like that?Answer me,"Jin start to ask him questions that he has been question to himself.Taehyung look down to the floor.He don't know where to start."Do you know how hurt I was watching Jungkook hurting himself?Do you know how hard I was to help him stand back?It took him a year!He wasted his youth time for a year,crying for your damn brother."

Taehyung stares back to Jin who just mentioned about Jimin."Don't ever say like that to Jimin.You don't

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter