Twins Childhood

Remember
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Back to the past

"Jimin,lets go.We are going to be late.."Mrs Park called his son.5 years old Jimin run downstairs."Oh,my cute little angel.You look great,ready to go?"Jimin look at his mother and said,"Can I not go?"Mrs Park held his small hand."There would be many friends there and no one home,sweetie.You will be boring at home.There,you can play with the kids,okay?"Jimin nod and they get into the car.Today,they are going to an Jeonsa(angel) Orphanage in Daegu for charity programme.Mrs Park has join a charity club since two years ago and this time,they chosed that place.Mrs Park look at her child worriedly.

Jimin,his only son recently making her worried so much.The last time she met with her son kindergarten teacher,adding more worried at her son."Can I talk with you awhile,Mrs Park?Jimin,go eat your breakfast with miss Hana."Little Jimin nodded and followed Miss Hana after give kissed and hugged to his mother."What is it,Maam?"Mrs Park asked.The teacher take a deep breath."I think Jimin had been bullied by his friends.."Mrs Park eyes widened to hear that."What do you mean bullied?I don't see any bruise or he hurt and he didn't say anything to me.I'm his mother,how can I don't know about this?"Mrs Park shook his head."Bully can be divided to two,physically and mentally.I think Jimin got bullied by mentality.Lately,he always do his thing alone,play alone and always trying to avoid some of the children.Yesterday,I accidently heard they called him small.Maybe because of that Jimin like this lately.I tried to ask him but he doesn't say anything.I hope you can try to talk with him and ask him about this."Mrs Park stares at Jimin who is looking out of the window.She hope that Jimin will be fine with the kids there.

"Mrs Park,nice to meet you.Oh,you bring your son here."Mrs Min greeted them as soon as they arrived."Yes,Jimin,say hello to Aunt Min..."Jimin bow."Hello,my name is Park Jimin."Mrs Min smile looking at Jimin."He is so cute,"Mrs Min give a gentle pinch on Jimin cheeks."You don't bring your son?"Mrs Park asked."I wanted to but Yoongi said he had homework to do.Come inside,please.Jimin,you can go play with the kids at the park over there.Your Mom have work,okay?"Mrs Min pointed at the park which is full with many kids there."Play well,okay.Don't play too far and behave."Mrs Park kiss his son's forehead and Jimin nods.Jimin stares at his mother make a way into the building with her friend and make his way to the park.

He look around.Everyone seems to play each other happily and many of them are more taller and bigger than him making he feel afraid to approach them.He walk around and sit on the bench alone while playing his finger."Why you sit here alone?"A sudden voice beside him making he jolt a little."Wh..who are you?"Jimin look at the boy who sat beside him."Why are you so scared?I'm not an alien.My name is Kim Taehyung,5 years old.You?"Jimin feel funny when Taehyung said about alien."My name is Park Jimin and I'm 5 years old too..."Jimin smile a little.Taehyung look kind to him."Why you don't play with them?"Taehyung asked."I'm afraid..."Jimin look down."Why?"Taehyung asked more."They are taller and bigger than me..My friends always called me small and they said I'm weak because I'm small..."Taehyung stares at him and nod slowly.

Suddenly,Taehyung grab Jimin's little hand and drag him to a tree.He kneel on the ground and point at red ants there."Look at them,do you afraid with them?"Jimin nods."They bite really hurt..."Taehyung smile."We are more bigger than them but we are the one who afraid of them because of their bite.My father said,eventhough we are small,we can be more strong than the bigger one like this red ants.Understand?"Jimin nod his head and smile."So,you don't have to be scared to people and be more confident in yourself.There are many advantage for a small people like us that you don't know..."Jimin look at Taehyung."Is this your home?Why are you here?"Jimin asked.Taehyung's face change."This is not my home,my parents dead on an accident a week ago.I don't have family,thats why I'm here..."Taehyung eyes teary.Jimin hug the boy."I'll be your family then,okay?Since we are same age,lets be a twins then!"Jimin said happily.Taehyung smile again and they start playing together happily.

From far away,Mrs Park watching his son playing with a kid happily."May I ask you something?Who is that kid?"She asked a woman guardian there."That kid's name is Kim Taehyung,5 years old.He just came here less than a week ago after his parents death.He is little strange but he was a bright kid like this I guess.He still doesn't get along with other kids but seeing him playing with that kid is something miracle for me.Since he got here,he liked to be alone,always play by himself and doesn't say anything much."Mrs Park nod her head.Somehow,the boy catch her heart as a mother.

"Jiminie,"Taehyung called Jimin."Jiminie?I like that name,I'll call you...hurmm,Taetae?"Taehyung nod his head with smile."Do you want to see something?"Taehyung asked."What?"Jimin blink his puffy eyes."Not here,follow me.."Taehyung walk and Jimin follow him.They walk into the forest."My mom said don't play too far...Its already dawn,Taetae.Where are we going?"Jimin is worried following Taehyung infront him."Just follow me,"Taehyung lead the way.They stop at a place and the sky began to turn dark.Ji

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter