Second drunk boy

Remember
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As soon as Jimin exit the room,he met Namjoon leaning on the wall near the office's door."Follow me,lets talk."Namjoon walk ahead and Jimin follow him to Namjoon's car outside.Taehyung blankly watch them exit the cafe."Why you didn't tell him?Taehyung told me he told you all of it,but why you didn't tell him the truth?"Namjoon questioned him as soon as they enter the car."I...."Jimin bite his lips.Namjoon beside him making he feel so small."Jungkook probably will forgive you if you told him the truth,don't you think?"Namjoon was right.If he tell the truth behind it,everything maybe turn as he wanted but..."I know that,hyung.But I don't want he forgive me because of that.I want him to forgive of who am I now sincerely.Thats why,I choose not to tell him."Jimin look down with a small smile on his face."I respect your decision,Jimin but if you need anything,do tell me or Jin hyung.We are here to help you,okay?"Namjoon hold Jimin's small hand."Thanks hyung,"Jimin smile at Namjoon.He hope Jungkook will be able to forgive him.

"Taetae,can we go to Namsan Tower for awhile?"Jimin asked in the car on their way back home."Namsan Tower?Why?"Taehyung glanced at Jimin beside him."I feel like visit there,can we?"Taehyung bite his lips and smile before he nods his head.Jimin search for the lock he saw when he came here with Jungkook while Taehyung follow him behind curiously."I want to remember it."Jimin reach out his hand and touch the white lock."Remember what?"Taehyung asked looking at him."This place,the memory of this place and the feelings."Jimin chuckles a little."You don't remember anything yet?"Jimin shake his head."Nothing.I wish I can turn back time and fix my mistake."Taehyung patt his shoulder."I know you are strong.I always here beside you if you need me,"Jimin smile brightly hearing that and stares at the lock.He hope everything will be okay.

---------------------------------------

Jungkook stares at his window where the cactus grow and suddenly,his phone ringing.Lazily,he grab his phone and look at the caller id.Jimin.He declined it.Again the phone ringing and he do the same thing but the phone will ringing after a few second.He groan frustated and pick up the call."What do you want,Park Jimin?!"He said coldly."You....Who are you..?"He heard drunk voice from the other."Stop calling me and call your brother.I'll end this,"but before he end the call,Jimin shouted his name loud."Jeon Jungkook!!!"He put the phone back to his ear."I'm so sorry..."He heard sobs."I'll end this call and call Taehyung to pick you up."He ended the call and call Taehyung.The older seems not to pick up his phone and maybe silent his phone.He sigh and call Jimin back."Where are you right now?"

When Jungkook arrived at the club,he can see

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter