truth

Remember
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taehyung woke up in a warm embrace.He stares the face infront of him before his eyes widening in suprised.His heart beat fully stops as the person open his eyes slowly.They both sit straight up quickly."I'll take shower first,"Jhope run into his bathroom while Taehyung look away.Taehyung cursed himself.Last night after sending Jimin and Jungkook off he fell asleep in the car.How he ended up sleeping with him together last night?They were so close and hugging each other..!!Taehyung sigh."Is he a ert or trying to take advantage on me?Taehyung,don't think negative like that..He doesn't look like that kind of person at all.Maybe its me who think like this.No,there must be explanation..."He mumble.

After awhile,Jhope walk out awkwardly with only a towel around his waist.Taehyung can see Jhope's bare body and nice abs he have.He keep staring the older until Jhope make a sound clearing his throat and he look away with blushing cheeks."I was tired last night and fell asleep beside you.I hope you don't think anything bad about me."Taehyung look at Jhope who just completed dress up."No,its me who wrong.Its your house,your bed anyway.You should wake me up last night or put me on the sofa instead.I'll be fine.."Taehyung said rubbing his neck awkwardly."I want to wake you up but you look so tired yesterday.So,I carried you in then..You can hurt your back if you sleep on the sofa anyway.This evening,I have to go somewhere.You want to come with me or you want to stay home?"Taehyung think carefuly."Can I..come with you?"Jhope smile and nods.

Taehyung look out of the window.The neighbourhood look very familiar to him somehow.They park infront of a big house and Taehyung observe the house."I think I've been here before..."He mumble and follow Jhope behind.The older press the bell button and after a seconds,the gate open.They enter and someone came out from the door."J..Hoseok,come inside.."A man greet them and Taehyung blink his eyes in suprised."Namjoon hyung?"Namjoon look suprised too and Jhope look at they dumbfound."You guys know each other?"

"Yeah,he is my favourite junior."Jhope nods.He just know Namjoon for a year from Suga.He stopped spying on Taehyung when he enter the university,so he don't know that Namjoon actualy knew Taehyung."Taehyung,go inside first.I want to talk with him a little bit.."Taehyung nods and leave them alone."So,Taehyung is why you asked us to call you Hoseok in sudden,huh?"Namjoon stares at Jhope."Just do what I asked.Its not even hard and its my name.Don't tell him I'm jhope,I'll tell you later why...Where is Yoongi hyung?"They enter the house together.

"He already in the studio,"Someone pass by them heading to the kitchen."I'm here,"Suga open the fridge and take out a bottle of mineral."Hyung,can I watch the television...?Yoongi hyung?"Suga put down the bottle when he heard a familiar voice."Taehyung?What are you doing here?"Suga look at Jhope who look dumbfound."Wait,you also know each other?"This time Namjoon said it with suprised voice."Our mother are bestfriend..So I know him and Jimin as well,"Jhope sigh.How can he missed about this?Now,Namjoon and Suga know that he have something on Taehyung.Jhope cursed himself.

"I don't know you know Namjoon hyung and when did you came back here?"Taehyung asked."I just came back a few days ago.Actually,I know him along time ago.Maybe we don't really hangout together and I always busy too.So,you came here with..Hoseok?"He stares at Jhope sharp.Taehyung nods,agree."Taehyung,why don't you watch the television.We have work to do in the studio.Call us if you need anything,okay?"Taehyung nods and head to the living room."Mr.Jung Hoseok,why don't we have a chat first?"Jhope tremble slightly as Suga drag him into the studio followed by Namjoon.

"So,what is this?"Suga show him a message he sent before he leave his house with Taehyung.Jhope sigh."Why you asked us to not call you Jhope?And how Taehyung is with you?"Once again,Jhope sigh again.He start to explain how he actualy met with Taehyung.All his spy thing,his true feelings to Taehyung and how Taehyung can be with him now.Suga and Namjoon nods."Don't ever tell him about this.I warn you,"Jhope ended his words with warning."Don't worry,we will keep your secret and fighting for your love my friend."Namjoon said with smile."Now,we should star

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter