Headache

Remember
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jungkook whine as he open his eyes.A loud sound wake him up.He search the sorce of the sound and found it from Jimin's phone beside the older.He feel irritated with the loud sound and decided to make it stop.Jungkook try to reach the phone beside Jimin.Since the phone is too far from him,he has too lift his body a little bit and use his another hand to support his body.It also make him more close to Jimin.If he lost his balance,he could have kiss the older accidently so he must do it quickly and carefully.He almost get to reach it but Jimin move and accidently push his hand that supporting his body from falling on Jimin.He yelp.

Jungkook manage to support his body before his lips meet with Jimin's lips under him.Now,his face is a few inches from Jimin shocked face.They staring each other for a moment before Jungkook pull away and run into the bathroom.Jimin sit straight instantly.He grab his phone and off his alarm that he set.The alarm always make sure he wake up early.His heart beat fast.He know Jungkook just want to shut the alarm and it was his fault anyway.He look at the bathroom door and jump off from the bed to look for Taehyung.He saw everyone else are having their breakfast."Jimin,come eat breakfast.."Jin call him with a smile.Jimin took a sit beside Taehyung and pour some grain in his bowl.Namjoon pass him milk and he pour in the bowl.

He was about to put a mouthfull of his breakfast,suddenly headache attack him and the spoon fell in his bowl.He touch his head and his face frowned."Jimin,are you okay?"Everyone look at him with worried face.When the dizziness gone he shake his head a little."I'm fine,just a little bit dizzy.Maybe a migraine.."He smile a litlle."Suddenly?Should you meet the doctor?"Namjoon said staring at him."Its nothing,hyung.Don't worry,"Jimin grin and they continue eating.Actually,he feel so worried too.Its happen so suddenly and he remember that he didn't drink last night.His heart feel uneasy.

Jungkook join them as Jimin finish his bowl.The younger's trying to avoid his eyes and awkwardly eating infront of him."Jungkook,are you okay?You look uncomfortable,"Jungkook look at Jin and clear his throat."Its nothing,hyung..I just,still sleepy..thats all,"he grin awkwardly to Jin."Any plan today?"Namjoon ask as he put a mouthfull of grains in his mouth."I think,we should go home for today.Mom,would be worry for us.."Jimin pointed at himself and Taehyung.Taehyung stop eating and look at Jimin nervously.Jimin held his hand and nod.

"Okay then...Hey,lets go for a camping."All eyes focus on Namjoon."Camping?When?"Jungkook feel excited when he heard a camping."Well,anytime we are free."Everyone silent for a while and Jhope break the sileant."How about next weekend?We still have times to make a preparation tho...So?"Jimin look at Taehyung and Taehyung look back at him."We are on if everyone on..."Namjoon smiled."Lets discuss about this more,later.We have to ask Yoongi hyung first,he still sleeping because he stay awake last night."Everyone nod and dissmiss from the table after they done eating and washed their dishes.

Jimin drive off Jungkook infront of his house.Jungkook who seat at the back thank him and enter his house while Jimin's eyes monitoring him.Jhope had to stay at Namjoon's house to help them and Taehyung would be home with Jimin."Stop playing with your hand,please.Its bothering me from a while ago."Jimin whining as he look at Taehyung beside him.Taehyung stop and stares at Jimin."Are you sure it would be fine if I'm back?"He asked Jimin nervously."Of course,you dumb.Its your house anyway.Don't think too much,I'm here.."Jimin pat him on his laps.

Taehyung saw Mr.Park car outside and his nervouse became more high as he know the man is home.He enter the house following Jimin from the back."Taehyung,my son!"He yelp a little when his mother hug him tightly.The woman pull apart and hold his hands with worried eyes staring at him."Where have you been?I'm so worried about you,"Taehyung saw his father look at him for a second and walk away from there.Nothing changed,he guess."Have you eat yet?"Taehyung nod with a smile on his face.Maybe he should give up on his father now...

Mrs Park apply some lotion on her hand before going to sleep and watch Mr Park enter the room."Darling,the company will held a ceremony this Wednesday.Bring those boys with you,I'll wait there."She stop her action and turn at her husband who just lying on the bed."You mean,Jimin and Taehyung?!Honey,is it true what I just heard?"Mr Park humming as a reply and his wife grin happily.If her husband want Taehyung to come along to his company,its mean he accepted him.This is first time her husband want Taehyung to join them.Usually,she is the one who will attend such ceremony but now she hoping for a miracle.

---------------------------------------------

Taehyung come down after he dress up to go to his class today.He saw Jimin and his mother having their breakfast but his father is nowhere to be see.He sit down as he stares at the empty chair."Dad went to office early today.He had important meeting this morning."Jimin suddenly answered his question.He silently nod and reach a brea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter