Time travel

Remember
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A week passed by so fast and Jungkook's birthday is just on the weekend,so Seokjin plan to held a birthday party for him.Its been a long time since their celebrate it.The last time was before his grandparents died and Jin think it will be great if they start celebrate it again.He smile thinking of that and startled when a hand hug him behind while he is washing the dishes."Are you thinking of me?"Namjoon asked with his husky voice makes Jin chuckles and he shake his head."Nope,im thinking about celebrating Jungkook's birthday this weekend.What do you think?"Jin wipes his hand with a towel and turn his body to Namjoon.The younger sigh,something he did not expect from him."You know why Jungkook doesn't want to celebrate it,right?With Jimin is here now,do you think he will like it?"Hearing that,Jin's face look upset."I know that but...nevermind.Lets just not do it as you say."Jin push down Namjoon's hand from him and head to their room."Namjoon,see what you've done!"He mad at himself and went to the room to check on Jin.

The older seems so disappointed with what he said just now just looking at his gesture."Forget what I said just now.Maybe its time to change it.Lets do it,I'll help you with anything."Still no answer from the older.Namjoon walk to him and hold his hand."I'm sorry,okay.Don't make that face,princess."Jin smile when he heard that."What if he mad?"Jin asked."That...we'll think later.Now,lets make it secret among us so it will be suprise."Jin hug him making him lost balance and fell on the bed with Jin under him."Did you did it on purpose?"Jin shake his head."Think about the plan tomorrow.I want you to think about me now."With that,Namjoon crush his lips to Jin's lips.

--------------------

"Jungkook's birthday?"Taehyung nods."Jin hyung asked us to help him and he said don't ever tell this to Jungkook.It will be a suprise."Taehyung saw a smile on Jimin's face.Somehow,he feel uneasy about this.As he promised to Jin,they came to Jin's house that night to make a plan for that day.They had a light dinner made by Jin and stay in the living room together."Okay,food settled.What about drink?"Jin asked looking at their face.Suddenly,Jimin remember the time when he bought strawberry milkshake for Jungkook."Strawberry milkshake.I think he will like it."Jin's eyes wide slightly as he heard that from Jimin."Ye-yeah,I think that will be fine."Jin write it n his note."We can just held it at your Cafe,it will save cost."Jimin added."I think this will be enough.Thanks,guys for helping.Who will take him out for a day then?"Namjoon asked.

"Can I do that?"All eyes fixed on Jimin."Jimin,he don't even have a good state with you and you want to take him out for a day?Are you serious?"Jimin nods to Jin's words."I want to make it better.Please,let me do it."Jin sigh."Okay then.If that what you wanted.I'll text if I need anything."They both nods and take a leave."Do you think Jimin remember it?The drink,its the same with the last time too."Jin said to Namjoon."I was shocked too.Who know..maybe?Lets pray for a good thing for them."Namjoon smile a little and Jin nodds.He hope everything will be fine that day.

The day

"You want me to what?!"Jungkook said with half high tone when Jin asked him to go out with Jimin."Its not for fun,okay.I told you,I want you to go out there and take some pictures.I want to change our Cafe's themes and I know you can do that for me,right?I got some work to do and Taehyung got a meeting to attend today.Please,"Jin make a puppy face to him."Okay,but I'll go alone."Hearing that,make Jin panic a little."But I already asked his favor to acompany you.He also make some list of some places that might help.Just go with him,okay?Its just for a half day anyway.please...."Jungkook his hair back and nodds.They heard a hon from outside."There,Jimin is already here.Hurry up,go..."Jin grab a camera and push Jungkook outside."Have fun!"He wave goodbye before he enter the Cafe back.Jungkook sigh as he saw Jimin's smile at him in the car and he hop in."Drive now,"he take out his earphones and plugged it in his ears.

"We are here."A tap on his shoulder wake him up.As soon as he open his eyes,he know where he is now.Its Heojin Park and Jungkook can see many people there."Why are we here?"Jungkook asked.This is one of the famous place here and I think you might get some good ideas here.Lets go,"Jimin got out from the car and J

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter