Thank You

I Hate Idols!

 

"In the end, we can’t make it
Even so, I keep hoping
Even at the end, if you’re with me, I’m okay."-BTS

You were in an empty room with him. He was going to turn on the lights but you stopped him.

“Don’t. Just…leave me alone.” You said.

Taehyung “I can’t. I need to know the reason. Why are you angry with Bang?”

“I said leave me alone dumb*ss.” You were going to cry! Why was he insisting?

Taehyung “And i said i ne-“

“ YOU!”

Taehyung “Well you too.”

“Aish!” Both of you stood there in silence. But he broke it after a few minutes later.

Taehyung “I have to practice, so you better-“

“I’m angry with him cause he used Bogum okay?!”

Taehyung “Okay…. Why?”

“None of your business.”

Taehyung “Unfortunately, it’s my business Eunji.” He said your name and made your stomach weird. That’s gross.

“Why are you so ing stubborn?”

Taehyung “None of your business.”

“Yeah, definately.” You sighed and continued,

“I hate him. Is this enough for you?”

Taehyung “Well, you hate everyone so-“

“No, i HATE him. I don’t want to see or hear his voice. But that Bang b*stard decided using him without my permission! . I should’t have signed that stupid contract!”

Taehyung “It’s too late for that. You can’t broke the rules, you understand?”

“Yeah i know it smart*ss.”

Taehyung “What’s with these nicknames for god’s sake!”

“These are you.”

Taehyung “Oh my god. I can’t stand being with you more then 5 seconds!” And he opened the door. While you were getting out from the dark room, a few people were passing by. They looked at you with shocked faces and then started giggling. As you were trying to understand what the hell happened they started walking. And then you understood.

“OH HELL NO! WE WEREN’T DOING THAT! HE-“

Taehyung “What the are you doing!?” He whispered into your ear while pressing his hand on your mouth. And then you bite him.

“I told you not to touch me! Why are you always touching me!?” As you were saying these words a few people passed by too and they were giggling too.

“OMFG! NO I DIDN’T MEAN THAT!” You wanted to die.

Taehyung facepalmed himself and before you ruined everything he pulled you towards the elevator and pushed the bottom button.

“I’m seriously tired of being pulled and pushed around. I don’t like it. And if you ever touch me again, i’ll kick you in the balls.” His hands went down to protect his. You wanted to laugh but you were too angry for that.

When the door opened you both went out and you followed him to the practice room. Wait, why were you following him? What were you even doing in there?  When you went in everyone looked at to you.

Namjoon “Where the hell have you been?”

Taehyung “I’m here.”

Namjoon “With extras.” He said while eying you and he pulled a face. Since everywhere was mirror you looked at yourself.

“Holy ! I look like crap.” You said.

Jimin “Yeah, you were worse when i saw you.”

“Thanks?”

Taehyung “You…just sit there.” He pointed to chair.

“Why am i even here right now? I’m gonna go.”

Taehyung “Okay, if you want to face with Bogum hyung, go ahead.”

“Oh, that’s a beautiful chair, i’m sure it’s comfortable too, oh yes, it is. Please continue.” You said while sitting.

Jimin “Ahaha! You are funny Eunji.”

Yoongi “She’s your new favorite or something?”

Jungkook “Hyungs, it’s already 8am.”

Hoseok “8! Song hyung will come in 2 hours! We should start! Hey, you! You can use this right?” Pointing to computer. You looked at him with empty eyes. Is he ing kidding?

“No, i was living in a cave for ing 200 years.” You murmured.

Jimin “Ahahahh! Isn’t she funny? Right guys?”

Yoongi “Just shut the up Jimin.” You opened the macbook and shouted

“Which song?”

Yoongi “Bultaoreune.” You searched the file and found it.

“Starting!” You said and opened the music file. When music started suddenly you jumped a little. You couldn’t help but startled. You were so sure that you weren’t going to watch them but once your eyes caught them you couldn’t glout. They were good. Like really good. You weren’t expecting that.

How many times did they practice, you couldn’t even remember, you didn’t count after 10. But when the door opened suddenly you stopped the music. You saw a man. Ah..it must be their choreographer! He was supposed to be here after…2 hours? Was he early or were you really there for 2 freaking hours!? You looked at the time and it was 10:27PM. Holy cow. Time flies in here. You slowly got up and decided to sneak out when they were talking.

Song “Oh hey you! You can’t leave now, you should be in the charge of laptop. Where were we…ah yes, as i saw Fire is okay. But you should at least practice 3 times everyday. Today we’ll continue with Save Me. You can leave after 4 hours.”

Jin “Ssaem, can we eat something before we start?” Okay, okay. He doesn’t know you. So he thought that you’re an employee or something but…What did he mean while saying ‘can we eat?’ You’ve been here since morning and they haven’t eaten anything. Are they asking premission for eating?

Song “I’m sorry guys.” Sorry my *ss!!

“Huh!” You hissed. And everyone looked at you. You felt the glances on your back and turned your head a little.

Song “Is she new?”

“Ye-“

Taehyung “Yeah, sort of ssaem. We should start pra-“

Song “Since you’re new, you should learn the rules.”

“Like what? Let them starve to death rule?” As you said, you saw Taehyung’s eyes. They were going to drop on the ground.

Song “You do what you're told rule.”

“My brain tells me that if they won’t eat anything they won’t be able to dance anymore.”

Song “Y-you brain-…Who- you?” B*stard.

Taehyung “Ssaem, i’m REALLY sorry!” He said while bowing. Why was he apologizing?

Song “Why are you apologizing?” Yeah, right?!

Taehyung “Eh..umm she’s- she’s kind of…my…” Just spill the beans for god’s sake. I want to go home and sleep. My head hurts! !!!

“I’m his girlfriend. Song Eun Ji.” You said while bowing. Then you continued

“Sorry for disturbing, i was about to go so…” You said then started to walk.

Song “Girlfriend! Taehyungah! You have a girlfriend?! While the others don’t?!” He said then started laughing.

Song “I’m sorry Eunjissi, i thought you were the new employee. You can stay and just for today they can eat.” Then he blinked at you. The boys started doing weird moves to express their happiness.

“Ah thank you for the offer but i really have to go. It’s nice to meet you. And have a great day! Oh-” You said then remembered. You picked your wallet and took the brochure out then throwed it to dumb*ss.

“Their pizza is the best.” You said.

Jimin “Eunjissi, i love you.” Can i throw up please? You were still a little drunk and then this…

Song “Okay, let’s make it quick! Tae, you see off your GIRLFRIEND and make the orders. Bye Eunjissi!” He said. Maybe he wasn’t that jerk.

You quickly walked but you were still hearing screams of the boys. You were so quick that you were almost running so he aka dumb*ss pulled your hoodie to stop you.

“Don’t touc-“

Taehyung “I didn’t touch you. I touched your hoodie.” He said.

“Very smart of you. If you excuse me i want to go home and sleep.”

Taehyung “Yeah you better do that. After showering. Don’t forget to drink some parfume. How many bottle did you drink?” Oh…soju…Nice.

“None of y-“

Taehyung “My business, yeah.”

“Stop complating-“

Taehyung “Your sentences?”

“-“

Taehyung “You?”

“Me!...WHAT! THE! HELL!” Then he started laughing. WHY WAS I HERE AGAIN?!

Taehyung “Thank you for this.” He said while showing the brochure.

“Yeah, i hope you’ll choke on that pizza.”

Taehyung “And i hope you’ll drown in the shower.” Then you started walking forgetting about Bogum situation.

10 subs T^T I'm crying thank you guys! <3 BTS won The Cultural Minister's Award!!!!