Met

I Hate Idols!

"Give me your hand save me save me
I need your love before I fall, fall" -BTS

You woke up with an awful voice.

“What the hell…” Was it your phone?

“Where the are you..?” you murmured without opening your eyes. Finally your hand reached the phone and you answered it.

“What?” you said with a scratchy voice.

“EUNJI YOU ING ! WHY DON’T YOU ANSWER YOUR DAMN PHONE!!” You opened your eyes instantly. Now you woke up.

“WHAT THE HELL MINJEE!?”

“JUST SHUT THE UP AND OPEN YOUR DAMN LAPTOP!”

“What’s going on? I should be the one who’s yelling like that. You scare me Minjee.”

“You should Eunji. You’re dead now.” You gulped and threw your phone away. You did what Minjee said, you opened your damn laptop. But you didn’t know what to do so you did what you usually do. You opened the web page and go to the daum cafe.

‘1 Kim Taehyung’s Girlfriend(Marriage?)’

“Oh holy crap. Why couldn’t i find something then! Maybe i am dead.” You sighed and clicked on the link.

‘BTS’s Kim Taehyung aka V seems to be having a girlfriend!

Today a picture went viral on all of the SNS pages. It’s examined by some professionals and this picture is absolutely not photoshoped!

“Huh… she seems familiar.” Then you continued reading.

This picture doesn’t prove anything right? But look at them wearing couple clothes!

 

“…Wait a minute…”

And that’s not all! The one who posted first photo-taken by them- found Kim Taehyung’s girlfriends house! She/He talked with her mom. So here’s the record of that conversation:

“-Ahjumma, this is your daughter in the picture right?

 -….

-….

-….Ah yes, she’s my daughter.

-And he’s her boyfriend?

-Yes, yes. He’s really cute , i wouldn’t forget him ahahha! I don’t know the story though, my girl doesn’t share a lot….”

Some of you might not believe this stroy and maybe some of you already did. Let’s just wait for the official announcement from Big Hit.

….

………..

……………………………..

WAIT A MINUTE!

“Oh my g-Holy c- Am i having a heart attack? OH MY ING GOD! AAAAAA!!!” You screamed your lungs out. Your heart was beating like crazy and you were just sitting on your bed like dead.

“Eunjiah! Jiah! What happened? What-….Eunji?”

“I am literally, officially dead.” You whispered. How could even- How can…. Okay you should be calm, be calm Eunji, breathe, breathe.

“What’s happening?” your mom asked.

“Next time mom, don’t tell people that i have a boyfriend. Or don’t even tell them that i’m your daughter! OH MY FREAKING GOD WHAT AM I GOING TO DO!”

“Eunj-“ You slammed the door and took your jacket, cap and glasses. You called Minjee on the road.

Minjee “Finally.”

“Minjee, Minjee, what to do? Ha? What am i going to do?”

Minjee “I don’t ing know! What happened Eunji? Is this even possible? Did you give your phone to someone?”

“No! Of course i didn’t? I just-“

Minjee “You just?”

“I just… just left it for 5-10 minutes.”

Minjee “Well damn Eunji. For someone, 5-10 was more than enough. You know you have a lot enemies right? How could you be so reckless?”

“I-I didn’t-I was just using the toilet for god’s sake! ! Why didn’t i even delete that ing picture!”

Minjee “Yeah, that’s another question. Come to my place. And be careful.” You get on the bus and sighed again.

Your life was over. Your ing life was over.

---

Minjee “Okay, so what are we doing?”

Hyuk “Go and talk with them.”

“Them?”

Hyuk “With Big Hit of course.”

“WHAT!”

Minjee “The hell Hyuk?”

Hyuk “You guys don’t understand how serious this situation is. The one who sent the picture has the REAL picture. She or he can post it any time ‘kay? And also she or he who the is it knows your ing house Eunji.”

Minjee “, i think he’s right.”

“Please cut the bullsh*t. I am not going to talk to them. Never!”

-Next Day-

Hyuk “Okay we’re spying the land, just go, go!”

“I can’t belive that i’m actually doing this. , i wish i could just die!”

Minjee “Get the off Ji.”

“Don’t come to my funeral you two.” And you started to walk towards BTS’s dorm. You sweared yourself with your every step.

“Everything will be okay Eunji. Everything…Nope. That doesn’t work. Nope.” You sighed and ring the bell.

“………”

“Okay, i’m done.” You turned your back to go but-

“Who’s that?”

“I’m- It’s-“ What should you say? Eunji? Nope.

“I’m Taehyung’s girlfriend!” You said and whispered

“Oh my ing god, i can’t believe i actually said that.” The door opened a little.

“Who?” You saw half of the Taehyung’s face.

“It’s just-I need to talk.”

Taehyung “You! You’re the girl-Secret.“ He opened the door.

Taehyung “What the hell? Why are you here?!”

“It’s okay. I have people spying the land.”

Taehyung “People? Land? What even-”

“Just let me in so we can talk okay? Or else we’re going to get caught.” Before he did anything you pushed the door and made yourself at home.

T “Hey!” he shouted.

“So here’s the thi-“

“Who the hell is she?” You heard a voice and looked your back. It waaas…Suga?

“She’s THE girl right?” said the leader Namjoon.

“Aish, this is so ed up.” You whispered.

“Wow, what a nice language for a girl.” Said the hope guy.

“Oh my! I’m really sorry. Okay then children should leave.” You gestured.

Taehyung “God, why is this happening to me? Who the hell are you?” he said while rasing his voice.

“If your lovely friends will shut their mouth, i’m going to explain.”

Taehyung “I thought you were a fan?”

“Well, you thought wrong.”

Taehyung “So what were you doing in front of our dorm and taking my pictures?”

“This is not the case okay? My life is about to crash!”

Taehyung “Are you ing kidding me?”

Jimin “Easy Tae.”

“Look, i’m not fond of being called your-your girlfriend!”

Taehyung “So you didn’t do this? You want me to believe this?”

“The heck? Of course i didn’t do this sh*t!”

Taehyung “The picture was taken by your phone, not mine!”

“Someone took my phone okay! Someone took it and did this, i don’t know who.”

Taehyung “Who could possibly do that? Who knows that the picture is in your phone? And what about your mom?”

“She saw the picture and she thought that-“

Taehyung “She thought that i’m your boyfriend? Her eyes should be fixed.”

“What? Don’t dare speaking to my mom.”

Namjoon “Maybe we should sit down first.”

“No need for that. So Kim Taehyung, fix this sh*t.”

Taehyung “Me? You want me to fix this?! You did this sh*t so you should be the one who suffer! My career is about to over!”

“I don’t ing care! I w-“ Your phones vibration stopped you. You took your phone and saw a message from Minjee.

‘Hide your now. Big Hit’s boss is coming with a menager.’

“Now i’m screwed.”

Taehyung “What? What’s that?”

“Your boss is coming with a menager.”

Taehyung “SH*T!”

Jin “Maybe you should talk with him.”

“Who? Me? Why would i do that?”

Jungkook “To fix the situation of course.”

“You clever boy.” You rolled your eyes.

Taehyung “ this. I’m not going to deal with this alone.”

“I don’t have time for that i’m just gonna go and hide s-“ Taehyung held your arm tightly.

“What the are you doing?” You tried to pull your arm but well, it was impossible.

Taehyung “I’m sick of this bullsh*t so you talk with Bang.”

“WHAT! NO! WHY WOULD I- HEY YOU! DON’T OPEN THAT DOO-“

Bang Shihyuk “…What's going on here?”

Hi!!! I'm so happy that i got 2 subscribers and a comment omg kkk ^^ So the story begins now! I'm excited to share other chapters. I'll try to update as fast as i can but i'm studying molecular biology and genetics so i'm a little bit busy kkk~ Anyway thank you for reading my story!! Love you~ <3 -Sude

AND BTS GOT THEIR 2ND WIN!! PROUD TEARS T.T