The Dinner

I Hate Idols!

"Cupid’s arrow pierced my heart
Anyway, you’re such a fair lady
Any guy can fall for you after looking at you
I need to approach you before someone else steals you
I will bite down on you first" - BTS

 

“No, i think it’s too much. I’m not feeling comfortable, everyone is looking!!”

Minjee “Cause you look ing gorgeous Song Eunji.”

“Geez! But isn’t this too much for a dinner!? What if the fans says that i’m a ?”

Minjee “You don’t look like a . This combine is just right for a dinner with Kim Taehyung at the Walking On The Clouds… Oh gosh, that sounds like a dream!”

“Why? You would want to have a dinner with Tae?”

Minjee “What? No. But you do. I want to be here and watch both of you suffering not to touch each other, it’ll be ing hilarious!”

“ OFF MINJEE! Gosh! I regretting for saying this to you!”

Minjee “Come on! I’m just kidding! Relax a little. Everything will be okay…. Taxi!!”

Minjee “Here your bag. If you feel uncomfortable, you can call me. But only for once, don’t screw. Just relax and eat. Try to smile and that’s all. Bye beautiful, be careful!”

“I hate you.” You said and closed the door.

“Building 63 please.”

“Right away lady!” The man said flirtly. Eww. Gross.

*Beep* You sighed and looked at your phone.

Taehyung “Don’t make me wait for a long time, i have to go to the practice after that.”

“Jerk.” You looked at the clock, it was 9:09. You can wait a little longer dumb*ss.

After 5 minutes you were there, in front of the huge building.

“Do you want me to wait for you young lady?” He asked while smirking. You handed him the money and said

“Thank you but my boyfriend will drive me to home.” His face fell and you got out from the taxi. Son of a b*tch. That’s why you hate those dresses so much.

You went out and walked towards the building.

“Welcome Miss. Are you here for the restaurant or the company?” Asked the man too gently. You were welcomed really well.

“Restaurant.” You said.

“Of course. This was please.” He said and walked with you.

“May i ask you the reservation name?” Bang Shihyuk? Or Kim Taehyung?

“Kim Taehyung.” You said. He looked at the tablet and smiled.

“Very well Miss. The waiters will lead your way. We hope you’ll enjoy our service. Have a great evening.”

“Thank you.” You said and bowed your head a little. After reaching to 59th floor the door opened and like he said there was a waiter who was waiting you.

“Welcome to the Walking On The Clouds Miss. May i take your coat?” You were so fascinated by the view you only understood what he was saying after a few seconds later.

“Oh.. yeah, thank you.” You gave him your coat. You could swear that he eyed you from head to toe. You were already feeling uncomfortable. But you didn’t want to use your one take phone call with Minjee right now. You needed to save it after you faced with Taehyung.

“T-this way.” He stuttered. You nodded and followed him. You can feel the looks on you. It was so disturbing!! Mind your own bussiness you goddamn fools!

“Have a great evening Miss.” He said with a sincere smile when he pointed your table. You nodded and smiled to him then you took a breath.

“It’ll be okay. It’s not that strange. You’ll be okay.” You whispered and looked at your table. Taehyung was looking out from the window. The soft light was lightening his perfect face. His bangs was parted from the right and they were messily falling on his forehead. His hair wasn’t red right now it was dark brown.

He was wearing a black jacket with a black tshirt. Your eyes went to his hands which was holding a glass of water. You could see his veins. You gulped and looked at his lips. They were reddish and shaped perfectly.

That moment you noticed that he was perfect. He was ing flawless. Beside his personality of course.

And also you noticed that you were standing and checking on him. You cursed yourself and started walking towards him. He sighed and took a sip from his water. And that’s when he saw you.

He didn’t even wait a split second to blew the water in his mouth. You thanked god that you weren’t that close to him.

He immediately stood up and took a napkin to wiped the water. You were dying from embarrasment but nothing to do. You’ve studied on your poker face. It’s time to shine!

“You can’t even drink water properly.” You said when you reached to your table. A waiter came and took your chair. Taehyung was still standing like a statue and looking at you with his wide eyes.

You kicked him under the table and he went out from the hypnosis. He cleared his throat and sat down.

“Welcome to Walking On The Clouds. I’ll be your waiter tonight. Before dinner would you like to taste some wine?”

“Yeah, i think that’ll be great!” You said. You needed alcohol.

“We have this speacial wine from 1947, our chefs peculiarly chose it with the menu we have today.”

Taehyung “Okay we’ll take that.”

“Right away sir.” He said and bowed. Taehyung couldn’t take his eyes from you. He literally couldn’t.

You could feel his stare so you weren’t looking at him. Instead, you looked out from the window. Like Minjee said, for a moment you forgot everything. The view was really fascinating.

Taehyung “Uh… Oh…” He was trying to speak but it was hard when he was looking at you. This was impossible, you couldn’t be that beautiful. How couldn’t he notice your beauty before? He totally forgot that you were on your fake date. He was just ing nervous for sitting with you right now.

“When will they be taking photos?” You asked without looking at him.

Taehyung “Photos? Wha- Ah! When we’re eating.”

“How long you won’t be in here?” You were still watching the view.

Taehyung “For a month. I’ll be here off and on but i won’t have time.”

“That’s good to hear.” You said.

Taehyung “…..Yeah.” The waiter came with your wine. He slowly poured it to the expensive looking glass. Taehyung nodded and he left you alone. You finally turned your head to the table and looked at the wine. It’s smell was really strong. You slowly took a sip. Oh god… heaven. You smiled widely.

Taehyung looked at you. All he could do was watching. , he should came to his senses. He was looking like a dumb, retarted *ss. He took a sip from the wine too.

“I’m graduating in 4 months.” You said.

Taehyung “Oh, i forgot that you were a senior.”

“Yeah, so there’s this stupid prom.” You’ll have to talk about it eventually so why not now?

Taehyung “I thought you hated parties?”

“I still hate them but well, they kinda forced me to be the prom queen.”

Taehyung “Forced? How?”

“If i’ll be the prom queen i can bring my boyfriend aka you. So they all voted for me and i couldn’t say no, cause if i did they would torture me for 4 months.”

Taehyung “So… you want me to come to your graduation prom?” He asked. You looked at him. It was your first eye contact. And . You forgot everything for a second you just stared at him.

“Y-yeah. Well no. I don’t but they do.” You took your glass and took a big sip. You were hoping that alcohol would help you. But when it did?

Taehyung “I can’t promise. There can be a schedule for that day…”

“Yeah! I’ll tell them that you have a schedule!”

Taehyung “But maybe i’ll be free.”

“They won’t know that.”

Taehyung “Yeah but you will.” He said looking you in the eyes. Oh here we go. The tension again!!! You turned your eyes away and focused on the view.

Taehyung tangled his hair and leaned backwards. He wasn’t sure that if he should bring up the other day. He was confused as . You were acting like nothing happened but it was clear that something happened.

Taehyung “About other day-“

“I told you that never happened.” You said quickly and sharply.

Taehyung “I’m not sure if i can act like nothing happened.”

“That’s your problem, handle by yourself.”

Taehyung “Why are you so tense? I’m just trying to figure this out!”

“Can we order already, i’m hungry.” You said trying to avoid the subject. Why was he bringing it back!?

He raised his hand and the waiter came with the menu. You quickly opened it and searched for something delicious. But when you saw the prices… Are those made from gold?! You thanked that you weren’t paying and said whatever you liked. And again, you were alone.

“Stop ing staring at me.” You hissed.

Taehyung “I can’t. You look gorgeous.” You skipped a heart beat. What the did he just say? You looked at him in shock.

Taehyung “Try to smile. We look like enemies, not lovers.” Oh… he was acting. Okay…

You tried to smile but you looked awful. So you turned your eyes away and looked at the view again. Just a smile, just a freaking smile. Gosh! Why was this so hard?

One of your hands were resting on your chin and the other was on the table. You closed your eyes and listened to the music they were playing. It was making you calm. Thank god!

And suddenly you felt something on your hand. You startled but didn’t take your hand. Taehyung was holding your hand gently like it was a breakable thing. He slowly turned your hand a little and interlocked his fingers with yours.

This is all acting. This is just acting. The way he touches you… is acting. The way he makes your skin burn is all acting. Eunji. Don’t lose your .

Taehyung “Bang pd wants me to kiss you tonight.” He whispered. He was close. He must’ve leaned to you. Those words made you lose your though.

I don't know how to express my feelings when i saw your comments about my bad mood day. I swear i got teary eyed! Don't do this to me! Kkkk You guys are sooo sweet and the best! I love you and thank you for making my day! -Sude