Unexpected Relationship

I Hate Idols!

"Even if you don’t like me, you know me
I like hate comments more than no comments
I don’t know you
But you know my name." -BTS

“Woah! Was this show really necessary?!” You shouted.

Taehyung “Yes, it was. Or else i wouldn’t do it. I’m not happy saying that you’re my girlfriend. Even it’s fake, it gives me goosebumps!”

Suga “One week ago, everything was so normal, it was all quite, it was peaceful-“

“Peaceful my sh*t. How can you be peaceful while leaving with that dumb*ss?”

Taehyung “Du-dumb*ss?”

Namjoon “Aish, they just can’t stop!”

Taehyung “Say that again.” He said while looking into your eyes like he was trying to burn you with them.

“Dumb-*ss.” You said. And he held your wrists.

“I told you not to touch me! Let me go you dumb*ss!”

Taehyung “And i said don’t push my limits! I just don’t really care that you’re a girl anymore.”

Jin “Taehyungah, let the girl.”

Jungkook “Aren’t we going to do something?”

Jimin “I think we should let them.”

Jhope “They look scary.”

“And i don’t care that you’re a doucheb*g jack*ss i w-“

Taehyung “YAH! WHAT DID YOU SAY!”

“I SAID LET ME GO YOU B*STARD!” And you bite his hand.

Taehyung “AAH!” You were going to escape but he held your arm and tried to pull you but you lost your balance and…

You felt on him.

There was a silence in the room. No one was doing anything. Neither you and Dumb*ss didn’t open your eyes.

“Well, it’s nice to see that you’re getting closer with each other but please, not too close.” Both of you opened your eyes and made an eye contact. You were literally on him. Then both of you again looked the source of the voice.

Namjoon “Bang PD’nim!” threw you away, literally and stood up to bow him.

“Ouch!” You hissed. You hit your elbow on the corner of the table. Taehyung you b*stard!

You stood up too but you didn’t bow.

“So, Miss Eunji, have you made your choice?”

“Yes, i have but someone is pushing my limits REALLY HARD to change it!”

Taehyung “If you could just stay still, i wouldn’t be doing anything!”

“You really don’t have to do anything, your existence is just enough.”

Taehyung “You-“

“That’s enough for playing! Where’s the contract Miss Eunji?” Asked Bang.

“In my bag but i’ve changed a couple of things.” You said.

“Changed things? Like what?” You took the contract and read.

“First i want to start with the duration. It says 8 months in here. This is just bull-“ you caught the man’s glance and

“-dust. So i changed it to 5 months.”

Namjoon “What the hell is bulldust?” He whispered.

“5 months is not an option.” Bang said.

“Well then i’m not signing.”

“6 months at least.”

“1 month for breaking up things then. So 5 months.”

“Okay.” Oh well, that was easy.

“Anything else?” he asked.

“When we’re not in public he can’t touch me. Ever.”

Taehyung “Pfhs! Like i would.”

“Well you did. 3 times.”

“Okay, i’m okay with that. Anything else Miss Eunji?”

“My identity as an admin of the anti idol page is not going to come out.”

“Yes, we do not want that to happen.”

“Last but not least…. i am not going to kiss him, never ever. I know how the things works. Eventually you’d want some pictures to go on public.”

Taehyung “Of course! You don’t have to say t-“

“Well, i can’t promise about that Miss Eunji.”

Taehyung “What?!”

“As you said, you know how the things work. You’ll have to at least one photo going public.”

“I’m not signing.”

Taehyung “Me neither!”

Namjoon “Tae!” He said quietly.

“Okay then be ready to losing your fans getting all the haters. And you Miss Eunji, some fans are not that calm, so maybe you should go to the police station to ask a guardian or something. You can dismiss.” He said but no one moved. You gulped. He was right. You know the sasaengs. You REALLY knew them. They’d do anything. Oh my gosh.

“But how can you protect me if i accept to be his girlfriend?”

“I have my people who can always protect you. And i have power.” I wanna die.

You looked at Taehyung, he was as uncomfortable as you. Then you looked at other members. They were just sad. Sad that their career was over. Their dream was over. Their hard works was for nothing.

“Dream, hope, forward, forward…”

You sighed and walked towards the table. You took one of the pens and signed the contract. You put the pen and looked at Bang. He smiled and

“You’ve made the right choice Miss Eunji. Don’t worry about protection. We’ll protect you or else we’ll have to pay you and i don’t like paying a lot.”

“I hope so too.” You said like a whisper. You were feeling like sold your soul to the devil.

“Taehyungah?” Bang said to him. He slowly walked and stopped near you. He also signed the contract and after that Bang signed it. And it was done.

“Okay! So we’ll be doing the announcement at 8pm. Oh by the way- you don’t have any criminal records right Miss Eunji?” Criminal record. Hm…

“Imm give me a minute.” You said while thinking. And everyone was watching you like you were crazy.

“No i don’t think so.” You said.

“Very well. I think i should give you a form to fill. You can just use this.” And he handed you a paper. Which on the top was written ‘Big Hit Audition’ You gave him a puzzled look.

“We don’t have time to write a form so use this. Don’t worry, i’m not forcing you to be an idol ahahah!” Ahaha very funny.

“Okay.” You said and sat down. You filled all the form and when you finished you realized that you were alone in the room with Taehyung, again.

Taehyung “You done?” He said silently.

“Yeah.”

Taehyung “Bang is waiting for us at the roof.”

“Roof?”

Taehyung “Yeah, he’s smoking.”

“He’s no good.” You took the stairs since it’s just one floor.

“Oh, it’s done? Let’s look at that. Hmm…you’re 19, family name Song, you have only your mom, you don’t have any siblings, you’re from Jeju, social media pages… Oh. You only have instagram?”

“Yeah.”

“That’s good. You don’t have a bad history. That’s good, good…Wait, what? You were friends with Park Bo Gum?” He said.

Taehyung “What?! Friends? With Bogum hyung?” Aish, i knew it’ll be like this! I shouldnt’ve wrote that.

“Yeah well kind of, not anymore, so yeah. Where were we?” You said.

“Oh, we can go on Bogum then. You were his friend so Taehyung is his friend. Okay, okay, that’s a good story.”

“NO! I don- No, just. Leave him out of this.” You said. Bang took of his sunglasses and looked you in the eye.

“Why don’t you tell the whole story Miss Eunji?”

“I don’t have to. It’s just-it’s nothing to do with him. Umm- I have to go now. You can text me the details.”

“Okay, the driver will take you.” You noded and bowed a little.

“Taehyung you should accompany her.” No he shouldn’t. Aish!

You two walked silently to the elevator. But you knew that he was curious.

Taehyung “Umm-“ There he goes.

“Just dropped the case, will you?” You said. You were not angry nor loud. Bad memories were rising up from their sleeps. You just wanted to go home and sleep. Luckily he said nothing after that. Maybe he was thanking you in this way.

Since the previous chapter wasn't quite entertaining i decided to add this chapter too! Have fun reading~ -Sude