The Article

I Hate Idols!

"I knew this wasn’t from the start a fair game
It’s not that I wanted to win over you
But I didn’t want to keep losing either"-BTS

‘Famous idol’s girlfriend has been getting bullied!’

“Recently there was an official announcement about BTS’s V’s new relationship. His girlfriend’s idendity came out after some fans and saseang fan’s researches. Because of that V’s girlfriend has been having a hard time. Yesterday a video went viral. Appearently V’s girlfriend has been getting bullied at her school and also receiveing death threats!

Big Hit shared an official announcement about this situation today. Saying that they will take action against them. This is a real crime and they need to be punished!

Also, in BTS’s last fansign event, ARMY’s were distant towards V. In the video you can see that none of them were looking or speaking with him. And also you can see how sad he looked troughout the fansign event. But after the bullying video, some ARMY’s started to soften. You can hear V’s girlfriend saying ‘The consequenses of loving the wrong guy.’ So after that some ARMY’s started a hashtag #VJiFighting Showing that they’re supporting the couple. Even some of them said that the girl who bullies V’s girlfriend should be expelled from the school!

We sincerely hope that VJi couple won’t be having hard times after that. We all should remind ourselves that idols are human too.”

Hyuk “This is ing awesome isn’t it!? Maybe you should thank that b*tch.” He said and laughed.

Minjee “Thanking that b*tch? Nope she won’t. But really, this is good Jiah!!” You turned off your laptop and said

“Whatever…”

Hyuk “Yah, what’s wrong with you?”

Minjee “Is it because of the schedule thing? Where do you have to go?”

“Comeback stage thing.” You said and stood up from your bed. You had to be there in an hour but you were still lying cause you were lazy as and you really didn’t want to go there.

This article didn’t mean anything to you. You knew it wouldn’t change anything. You still had to be Kim Taehyung’s girfriend. At least you had to bear with this only for 4 months. Also you were graduating in 4 months too. So you were going to say goodbye both Kim Taehyung and that ing school.

Hyuk “I’m in the kitchen, come after you change.” He said and went out. You took of your clothes and started to look at your wardrope.

Minjee “Damn girl, why are you so y?” She said.

“The Minjee!? I’m starting to think that you truely are a ert!”

Minjee “That was a compilment, why you have to be so impolite?” She said while rolling her eyes. You didn’t answer her and pulled some clothes. You threw them on bed, Minjee looked at them and said

“What are those? You can’t wear those.”

“Why?” You said confused.

Minjee “Are you ing serious? You signed a contract that saying you’re going to represent Kim Taehyung in a good way. This ing 10 old jean and sweatshirt is no good, trust me.”

“I only have jeans and sweatshirts Jeejee, off.” You said and pulled your jean from her hand.

Minjee “No way! I don’t want ARMY’s to go hard on you! That was enough okay. Now, follow me. I do not accept a no.” She said and pushed you out.

“I can’t believe you. I won’t forgive you, ever!” You said with a scary voice. You looked at the mirror last time.

“I want to cry, what are these!?”

Minjee “Those are the clothes that normal teenage girls wear.”

“Sarcasm?”

Minjee “Drop it, you’re going to be late. Oh . You ARE late.” She said and raised her hands to stop a taxi.

Minjee “Remember, don’t be yourself. Fighting!” She said and closed the door. You sighed and said

“MBC please.”

You were there on time, which was 20 minutes ago and you were standing there for 20 minutes. You decided that waiting for fans to get inside first was a good idea so…

When everyone went inside you quickly walked towards the enterance. Just before the door had closed you shouted,

“One second!!” The man opened the door and gestured you to run. You held your skirt and hat then ran.

“Thanks!” You said when you went in.

“Ticket please?” He said.

“Oh, right!” You opened your freaking small bag that Minjee gave you and took out the ticket which was nearly destroyed. The man looked you weirdly then said

“This way please.” You followed him closely. You weren’t going to admit but you were scared of their fans. You were scared of being recognized. At least you had the hat.

When you went in to the studio, your jaw dropped. It was huge and it was full of fans! Everyone had their light sticks and posters. ! You forgot the light stick that Mr. Bang gave when he was handing you the ticket.

“This way.” Said the man again when you decided to stay at the very back. . You didn’t want to stand on the front.

“Umm… do you have extra light sticks? I forgot mine.” You asked to the man. He looked at you like you were crazy. ‘What? Did i say something wrong?’ you thought.

“Here, this is your seat. You have access to the backstage. The shooting will start in 15 minutes. Have fun.” He said and left you alone.

“What a jerk.” You murmured. You searched the crowd and saw that some of them was looking at you curiously. Oh, you needed to leave. Like right now.

You slowly stood up and walked towards the back stage. Maybe you could find a light stick in there right?

“Excuse me miss. May i see your ticket?” Someone stopped you. You showed him the back stage pass ticket which was on your ing neck! How couldn’t he see the ing ticket? Was he blind or something?

“The shooting starts in-“

“15 minute yeah.” You said but remembered what Minjee told you. ‘Don’t be yourself.’ So you smiled widely and said

“Thank you.” The man smiled at you and let you go inside.

“ing retards.” You whispered and searched for BTS’s room.

“Excuse me, do you know where is BTS’s room?” You asked to a guy. He turned his back and turned out the guy was Exo’s Kai. The one you wrote article about his relationship. The one you ruined.

Now this was karma.

Kai “Oh... i really don’t know.”

“It’s okay. I’m sorry.” You said. You really were. You bowed and walked away. You turned the corner but bumped to someone and fell on your . OUCH.

“Oh! I’m so sorry! Are you oka- ……… Eunji?” You raised your head and looked at Taehyung. Of course! He would always bump to you.

“You reckless dumb*ss.” You said while trying to get up. He quickly grabbed your hand and pulled you up. You tried to get rid of him but he hold your hand tightly. He leaned to you and whispered

“Don’t forget where we are.” Then did something that he’s never done before. Kissed you from your cheek.

You froze, you couldn’t move. He pulled you with him and you went into a room. You were still in shock though.

Namjoon “Who is thi- Wait… Is she Eunji?” He said in shock. Come on! Changing clothes deosn’t make people unrecognizable!!

“DID YOU JUST KIS-“ When you came to your senses, you started shouting but Taehyung covered your mouth with his hand.

Yoongi “Aish! We don’t have time for this.  Please shut your mouth Eunji.” He said. You looked at them and realized that Jungkook was on the couch looking pale and sweaty. When Taehyung was sure that you won’t shout he pulled his hand.

“What happened to him?” You asked and walked towards him. He coughed badly.

“The shooting starts in 10, you know that right?” You said slowly.

Jimin “He can’t go on stage like this.”

Jin “Yeah.”

Jungkook “N-no, i’m- *cough*  okay.” He tried to get up but you pushed him with your index finger.

“You are not, silly. Stay still.” And turned to other boys “Where’s your menagers and stylist noonas?”

Hoseok “Trying to delate the shooting.”

Taehyung “Are there too many people?” He asked you.

“Yeah… And all of them looking impatient.” You said and bit your lip. Taehyung sighed and tangled his hair. Wait. Since when his hair was ing red?!

And then the door opened. 4 people went in, one of them was Sejin, the others were stylist noonas.

Sejin “Delaying is not possible. I talked with Bang Pd, he said go without Jungkook.”

“We’ll take you to hospital Jungkookah.” Said one of the noonas.

Sejin “Oh Eunji, you came? Where’s your BTS bomb?”

“Where’s my what?” You asked. Sejin rolled his eyes and

“Light stick.”

“Oh… about that. I forgot it at home. Is there any extras?” You asked while looking around.

Sejin “I knew it’d be like this. Just take this.” He said while giving you a mini poster. You really were doing this. 

Hello my lovely readers!! I finally finished my midterms so i'm all yours kkk I'll try to upload more often from now on! Seeing your good comments always makes my day ^^

Anyways~ I wanted to talk about the hardship of being an idol and having a relationship. Cause for some people these two can't come together. Let's just not forget that idols are human too, most of them are teenagers, aside their company's rules, they should be free about having a girl/boyfriend. 

I myself would be REALLY sad if my bias had a girlfriend, to a point that it can make me stop listening kpop kkk But this isn't give us the right to bully them or bash them.

I talked too much again... Today i will add another chapter too, soenjoy your reading everyone! -Sude