Caught

I Hate Idols!

"My blood, sweat and tears

My last dance

Take it away" -BTS

 

It was already noon but you were still in your bed, tossing and turning. Obviously  you were not the type of a person who gets up early in the morning. Ups! Too lazy for that. Hearing your mom’s endless screams, you tumbled out of bed.

Just one day, I want a day without hearing that scream for god’s sake!”

“EUNJI!”

“I’M ALREADY AWAKE SHUT IT WOMAN!”

“DON’T CALL ME WOMAN, I’M YOUR MOM!”

“Yeah, yeah, whatever…”

Again obviously, you were not a kind person as well. So what’s good about you? Erm, almost nothing? Deal with it.

Without washing up, you immediately reached for your laptop and turned it on. The page popped up automatically. It was your anti-idol site. And of course you were the admin.

“You guys are really stupid for telling our oppa is gay! He’s not gay ok? And he can prove it to you! You’re all jealous!”

Well, well. Look who’s there. You’ll be upset when you see hundred-percent-not-gay-oppa’s lips on another boy. But hey, you were just revailing the truth!

You found the picture and as an admin, you did your job, sent it her via private mail then deleted your conversation. One by one, every fangirls/fanboys came and went by like this. Cause you were not talking bullsh*t, as you said you were just revealing the ing truth.

“Now you're even talking about BTS? You go out and bully the others but not BTS you b*tch. They deserve better than some b*tch’s words. So I warn you to shut the up bofore Big Hit sues you and b*tches like you.”

“HEOL! SHE’S TALKING ABOUT BTS! HOW LAME!”

“I just don’t believe a thing she says. Bangtan Sonyeondan is not that kind of a group!”

“You should just yourself already! BTS won’t do that stuff you b*tch!”

Oh i see some angry fans out there. You smirked, oh yeah cause you were really enjoying this, and opened up your BTS file. You looked at the pictures that one of your moderators sent. It was nighttime but it was clear that BTS’s car has stopped right in front of a girl who dressed like a . Then in the other picture, she was in the car! Look at the coincidence!

So that was the first case about BTS and that was annoying you actually. Cause they were a 5 year old boy group. 5 years 1 case was not enough for you. Maybe you should’ve spy on them, not your moderators. Admin in the game ers!

“EUNJI!”

“WHAT? WHAT!” Your mom came and barged in.

“I’M CHANGING MY CLOTHES!”

“I told you to clean your room a week ago! How can you live in this trash! Is this a teenage room or a dumpsite?”

“Mom, you’re overreacting, it’s not like a dumpsite…like…ımm…i’ll clean it.” As you scan the room you accepted the truth. It was like a dumpsite. But you were lazy as . So, you didn’t mind.

“Where are you going this time?” Your mother asked.

“I got things to do.”

“Like what?” She put her hands to her waist.

“Like important thing.”

“YOU MEAN STUDY!”

“AWW! MY EARS!” You startled at your mom’s voice.

“You! You better get into a university or we’re going back to Jeju!”

“WHAT! No way, i’m not going back at that bustee!”

“So you better pick your lazy up and study! … You little sh*t….” She continued grumbling as she went down stairs. You sighed and kicked your laundry pile.

“!” As you kick hard something unexpected happened. You hit your foot something rigid.

“! What the hell are you doing here?” You were speaking to your amphi.

“I’m sorry babe, truly.” You picked a skinny jean and a striped shirt, lastly wear your big grey hoodie. Tada! You were all good.

You picked up you precious camera and put it in your bag. Then took your phone and called ‘The Fox’

“Hey, Fox whats up?”

“O captain my captain! I’m on it. Is something wrong?”

“Nope, i’m taking it from here, you can go and… i dunno, hang out or something?”

“Oh-Why speacial treatment captain?”

“Their little fandom is bothering me that’s why.”

“They have a huge fandom but okay that’s not the point, i get it. I’ll text my location.”

“Okay, bye!”

Right after you got the text you left the house and got on your motorbike. You were excited and you had a good feeling about this day. And when you feel like this then probably something’s gonna happen.

When you reached your location you turned off the engine and decided to walk from there. When you were walking on the creepy looking street you were only hearing your shoes’ sound. You took your babe, Canon, from your bag and hang it your neck.

“Let’s have some fun.” You whispered… Then started to wait, like 3 or 4 hours. Well, that was unexpected. No one was coming out nor coming in. And there were no sign of life. You cursed, a lot. You took your phone and call Minjee ‘the Fox’

“YAH!” You screamed as she answered the phone.

“OUCH!”

“Are you sure that this is the right place?”

“Yeah, i saw them coming in.”

“When?”

“Right before your call. Whats wrong?”

“Whats wrong is i’ve been waiting here for 4 hours and none of those ing b*stards are not comi-Oh sh*t. I gotta go.” You heard the door sound and hang up the phone. You prepared your camera to take some pictures.

You saw one of the members. His grey hoodie was covering almost half of his face and the rest was covered with the mask. You took a picture and wait for him to go out. As you were eyeing him from head to toe, you realized that he was wearing a grey hoodie, striped tshirt and black jeans....Like you.

“Ew. I will never wear these again.” You whispered. The boy started to walk and you immediately started following him but keeping the distance of course. After a walk for 15-20 minutes you were in front of a convenience store. Then you took a picture again. You were scanning through the window then his face suddenly appeared. He sat down and waited but his head was swinging.

“Is he sleeping for god’s sake?” You murmured again. Then he suddenly woke up and opened his ramen.

“Omg why am i even here? I will just post something about how lame they are!” You sighed and take another picture. Then again, realized he was eating with his eyes closed. Somehow your heart ached at that scene.

“Am i being emotional? What the is wrong with me? Aish! It’s because of mom.” You were in dilemma, should leave or wait? You decided to wait cause he might meet someone in here. You took random photos of him as you were waiting. Then he stood up and walked like a dead man. If you go in front of him and take his pictures, he’d probably won’t even notice.

Idol life. You hated that. And that was the main reason to open your site. You wanted to ruin the system. Sounds cliche? Well maybe it is.

The boy suddenly stopped and made you paralysed. What the hell! One second he was like dead and the other second he suddenly moves or stops.

You watched him with your camera is ready to capture photos. Then he sat down in the middle of the street and started to play with the dog. You dumbfounded and stayed still. You didn’t know that idols have hearts.

Someone came near to him and started to talk. You could saw how panicked he was.

“Oh! Sondeol! I was looking for you!” The boy looked at the man and stood up.

“Is it yours? He’s so cute.” His eyes looked small and you assumed that he was smiling. But the mask was covering so…

“You must love dogs a lot i guess. Normally he wouldn’t let people aproach him.” As he petted the dog. He nodded and petted the dog for the last time.

“Let’s go Sondeol-ah!” The man took his dog’s leash.

“Bye Sondoel-aah!” The boy waved at the dog and dog started to woof like he didn’t want to leave him. And unconsciously you took another picture.

He put his hands into his pockets and started to walk to his dorm’s direction. You followed him slowly. As you reached to their dorm you sighed in dissapoint. Why weren’t they meeting with their girlfriends or the e before? Or why weren’t they fighting with each other? Why weren’t they revealing their real personalities. You knew, you experienced, that their personalities are just a made up thing. They were just actors and actresses. They were not real. And the whole world deserves to know that.

You turn your back and started to walk. But something made you stop. Actually made you froze with fear.

“Hey you!” You couldn’t move. You couldn’t even breathe! That was the first time that you ever get caught. You heard his footsteps. He was getting closer. You prepared yourself to run.

“Don’t run.” You gulped and stayed still. That was it, you thought. Your career was over. Well, it was not a real career but still… You didn’t want to go in jail. 

 

So this was the first chapter! I know it was boring but it won't last long i promise! I hope i didn't make a lot of mistakes in my writing. I'm always open to criticism and interpretation so please, don't hesitate about leaving a comment! Love you~ -Sude

Also BTS got their first win with Blood Sweat&Tears!!! I'm so happy!!! T^T