Comeback Stage

I Hate Idols!

"As if my insides will explode,

cries come up my throat, making me throw up
In my imagination, I fight with you,
make up with you and understand you" -BTS

The stage was ready, the fans were ready, BTS was ready but you were not. You were literally in front of the stage with a few people. And the back row was whispering about you.

“Is that her?”

“It must be her.” Don’t listen to them, don’t listen to them…

“Okay! Silence. We’ll starting in 3-2-1, Go!” The pd said and the lights changed. When they the fire machine, you jumped a little. DAMN, IT’S HOT. YOUR FACE WAS BURNING!! Then the music started.

Yoongi “Bultaoreune.”

“FIREEEEE!! FIIREEEEEE!” You couldn’t survive this. You just couldn’t… IT WAS TOO ING LOUD!!

“BTS!! BTS!! EO EO!!” When Taehyung’s part came there was a silence. And this was ing disturbing. How can their fans gave him a silent treatment?!

“BOW WOW WOW!” You shouted your lungs out. You didn’t know why you were doing this you were ing doing this. thouse fake fans. You were super angry with them. They shouldn’t just shut their ing mouths when it’s Taehyung’s part. This was ing bull.

When Jimin’s part came everyone screamed. If you were a fan, you would’ve die. You couldn’t blame them but you could blame yourself. What the were you doing in here…?

And when Taehyung’s part came the camera right in front of you focused him. He looked at the camera but he was like looking at you. They were really different on stage. Taehyung too. He was… hot. Damn it.

The song ended and they left the stage with screams of their fans. You wiped your sweat. Thank god Minjee didn’t force you to wear make up. You could have been looking like Joker now.

You took off your hat and fixed your sweaty hair. You needed a cold shower and some courage. Those ing fan girls… They say they’d die for their idols but once they have girlfriends they act just like b*tches.

You were so lost in your thoughts that you didn’t hear the whispers nor see that they were taking photos of you.

You tried to remember which song they were going to perform. You took your phone out and looked at the notes. It was Save Me and Butterfly. You quickly searched for the fan chants.

In the mean time your photos were being uploaded on the SNS pages.

‘Heol! Taehyung’s girlfriend is here, just right in front of me!!’

‘Daebak, daebak!! Tae’s girlfriend came to his comeback stage! She’s sitting on the VIP seat.’

‘Woah, she’s really beautiful~ :’(‘

‘Taehyung’s girlfriend was singing Taehyung parts REALLY loud, i only heard her voice.’

‘How dare she came!? I really can’t understand Big Hit anymore.’

You were trying to memorise the lyrics, especially Taehyung’s parts. After at least 20 minutes the lights changed and that catched your attention. You raised your head and saw that the stage was totally different now. You blinked a few times and slowly looked at your back. They were still looking at you.

“Are you Song Eunji?” You startled with the girl’s voice. And everyone went silent with curiosity. You slowly turned to her and gulped. You were scared. You couldn’t deny that fact. And also you couldn’t deny that you weren’t Song Eunji.

“Y-Yeah.” You said with a weak voice. Suddenly the girl raised her hand and you took a step back and blocked your face with your hands. Some of them laughed but most of them were still silent.

“I have one question.” The girl said.

“Do you love Taehyung oppa?” You didn’t expect this question. Not at all. You looked at her in shock. She raised her brows pointing that she’s waiting for your answer.

“Yes, i do… I do love him.” You said slowly, hoping that this sound sincere. The girl looked you in the eye for a long time.

“Don’t you dare making him sad. We’ll hunt you down, you get it?” She said. You were really trying hard to not be yourself. REALLY HARD.

“I won’t. But i’m hoping you’d do the same thing too.” You answered. The girl startled and

“What?” asked.

“You’re all ignoring him. Do you think that this doesn’t make him sad?” You said and looked at their reactions. Some of them turned their gazes away some of them bit their lips and some of them just shrugged.

“He loves you more than you think. I’m no one to say that but he doesn’t even eat. Please don’t do this to him. It’s not his fault… It’s my fault. You can hate me. Don’t hate on him.” You smiled a little and bowed at them. You were in shock that you were saying all of this but… you were sincere. You ing were and this was scaring you. You needed to get out.

“Have fun.” You said to them and grabbed your bag before walking toward back stage. You quickly went to BTS’s room. But before you entered you stood there and breathed. Then you knocked the door and went in.

“Don’t be stubborn Jungkookah! Let’s go please!” One of the noona’s were asking Jungkook.

“No, noona i’m okay, really. I want to go on the stage.”

Taehyung “What are you doing in here?” He saw you and came near to you.

“I… I didn’t want to be there. What’s going on?” He looked you in the eye like he was trying to understand something but you turned your eyes away and looked at Jungkook.

Taehyung “He’s just a stubborn kid.” The door opened and

“Shooting starts in 10!”

“Okay, you go, i’ll handle with this.” You said to Taehyung.

Taehyung “What? You are not going to come?!”

“Yeah.” You said.

Taehyung “I knew you’d be like this!” He hissed and walked off. You stupid *ss! Ungrateful *ss!!!

One by one boys went out and it was only Jungkook, you and 2 stylist noona.

Jungkook “Why are you here?” He asked to you.

“Umm… i might have said something to the fans so…” He quickly stood up and shouted

“WHAT!?”

“Aish! You’re sick kid. Just lay your *ss down!” He laid down and sighed.

“Ah… my head.” He murmured.

“Headache?” You asked and he nodded. Well this was your profession. You cracked your knuckles and went to his side.

“Move away a little.” You said and he opened his eyes.

“What..?” You rolled your eyes and pointed him to move away on the couch. He slided a little giving you the space to sit. You sat down and took his head on to your lap.

“M-Maybe we should just go to the hospital.” One of the noona’s said.

“My mom has migraine, i always do this to her, don’t worry. I’m not going to kill him or something.” You said. She turned her eyes away.

“Do you have any oil?” You asked.

“We only have make up remover oil.”

“That’ll work too.” You said and took it. You pushed his hair back and put some oil to his forehead. Then started to massage. After 10 minutes you could feel that he already fell asleep but you continued massaging his forehead and to his neck. He unconsciously turned sideways so you could massage him easily. But his breathe was coming right to your stomach and making you tickle. Just then the door opened and the boys went in.

Taehyung “I don’t know what happened but they sang my parts too!!” You heard Taehyung’s happy voice first. You turned to look at him and he turned too. You locked eyes for a second but then he looked at Jungkook on your lap and his smile dissapeared.

Taehyung “What do you think you are doing?” He asked angrily. You frowned. Why can’t he be grateful for once for god’s sake?!

“Shh! Why are you shouting?” You whispered angrily, trying not to wake Jungkook up.

Taehyung “What if someone had seen you two like this!?” He shouted again. You looked him in shock. What’s going on with him? You couldn’t understand him, really.

“What the are you talking about?” Jungkook moved a little and slowly got up because of voices.

Jungkook “Ah… is it over?” He said without opening his eyes. And then he smiled and turned to you. He looked like a little bunny.

Jungkook “Thank you Jiah~ I feel a lot better now.”

“I’m glad.” You said coldly and stood up after grabbing your stupid bag. This was a mistake, you didn’t have to come their ing comeback stage. That ing ungrateful jerk!

“Congrats on your comeback. I’m done here.” You said and walked off or you tried. But Taehyung’s grip on you wrist was too strong.

Taehyung “Where do you think you’re going?”

“Away from your stupid *ss. Keep your ert hands away from me.” You said looking him in the eye.

Namjoon “Okay, we have another 20 minutes to get ready so you guys better decide this right now.”

“I’m going.”

Taehyung “I knew you’d crap out of this on me.”

“You are ing blind aren’t you?” You escaped from his grip and without looking back once you went out.

Being nice was . Being nice always ended with being hurt. Being nice wasn’t for you.

So i told you guys i started this story a while ago, that's why it's not a Blood Sweat&Tears comeback stage kkk So what do you think about the storyline so far? I also want you to criticise the story, i want to improve as much as i can so that this story can be more fun to read.

Love you guys~ -Sude